Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I've got another similar question to my previous one.

I have to choose a winger and I can spend up to 25m.

I'm currently set on Di Maria' date=' however there may be other options, any suggestions for a winger better than Di Maria (I'm getting Gotze on the other side)[/quote']

Di Maria

Hazard

Pedro

Muller

Mata

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

I'm currently set on Di Maria' date=' however there may be other options, any suggestions for a winger better than Di Maria (I'm getting Gotze on the other side)[/quote']

Di Maria is good but if you want to go for cheaper and equally efficient options i'd say:

Young

Nani

Mata

if not the PL options then:

Krasic

Cazorla

These apart from the names that have already been mentioned.

Napoli have made a new offer to Liverpool for Javier MASCHERANO of £10' date='000,000 plus Ibrahim AFELLAY and Mikel SAN JOSE

I am Liverpool what should I do - Gold Championship[/quote']

I'd keep masch, affellay has a long term injury and san jose isn't a automatic first teamer anymore so is inlikely to rise anytime soon.

Ranocchia or Bonucci?

And Kenneth Zohore any good? Worth keeping or shall I sell him? I've had him a long time now and he hasn't risen

Also:

Vidic = Puyol + Maicon?

Bonucci' date=' better defender imo.

Danish changes should be around the corner.

Paying too much if you're getting vidic. if you're selling then nice deal indeed.

Is Maicon worth 32mill? Will he drop in next changes? And by how much?

Should've dropped last season tbh, especially when you consider the likes of stankovic and zanetti dropped for no reason. Should drop by 1 rating.

Should I buy Anyukov for CV' date=' will he drop or anything?[/quote']

No reason for him to drop stats wise, first choice RB for his team who are top of the league.

Is Maicon worth 32mill? Will he drop in next changes? And by how much?

I think Maicon is worth 32M. Yes he will drop in the next turn but not more than -1 I think.He will still be a 92+ RB for another 3-4 years.

Ranocchia or Bonucci?

And Kenneth Zohore any good? Worth keeping or shall I sell him? I've had him a long time now and he hasn't risen

Also:

Vidic = Puyol + Maicon?

Ronocchia definitely.

I would say yes to the Vidic deal too. It is excellent short term; also Puyol will keep the rating for another year at least and Maicon will continue to be a RB of mid 90s. So I'd do it.

Napoli have made a new offer to Liverpool for Javier MASCHERANO of £10' date='000,000 plus Ibrahim AFELLAY and Mikel SAN JOSE

I am Liverpool what should I do - Gold Championship[/quote']

No keep Mascherano

Pedro

Sanchez

Nani

Muller

What is the chance of Schmelzer getting a +1 A Dortmund? And compared to Alvaro Perreira who would you prefer? I already play Chielini at LB and I have Enrique at LB too...Or should I keep Schemlzer and buy AP? :)

Dortmund aren't doing too good this season, so 91 seems a bit far for him, i personally would be very surprised if AP doesn't hit 91 in the next portugese changes, fantastic player.

Ill post this here in the hopes of more reading this and replying to it.

Greetings fellow no-lifers on this forum ... I love you all !

:D

I'm in need of some advice on youth players ... I am the manager of Real Madrid Castilla in Racky's B-Sides ... Rating cap is 80, I'm writing this in the hopes that some of you may shead some light on how these players futures look.

I've got somewhat of an idea already myself but It'd be very nice to hear from more sources.

The players I am currently thinking about selling are these:

Lucas Zen

- 20 Years old

- 80 Rating

- DM/Def

- Plays for Botafogo

- Brazil nationality

Bruno Zuculini

- 18 Years old

- 80 Rating

- CM/DM

- Plays for Racing Club

- Argentinian Nationality

Giulio Donati

- 21 Years old

- 80 Rating

- CB/RB

- Plays for Internazionale

- Italian Nationality

Nicolai Boilesen

- 19 Years old

- 77 Rating

- LB/CB

- Plays for Ajax

- Danish Nationality

Carl Jenkinson

- 19 Years old

- 77 Rating

- RB/CB

- Plays for Arsenal

- Finnish Nationality

What does the future have in store for these players ?

Wich ones are worth holding onto and what do you predict that their next rise will look like ?

I'm not looking for replies wich says keep these players... and then says nothing more about them.

I want replies that actually gives me another view on these players and their future.

It's an extremely competative setup, thus alot of the really good talents are taken, but there's still talent to be bought out there ... So, If you know anything about anyone of these players , I'd very much like to hear it!

Thanks in advance!

//Fluffy

A bit off topic but it is just a wee ?...What happens when a players contract is up? EG. fabregas has 1 year left on his contract' date=' and by next season what will happen? (If the manager does not renew it) :)[/quote']

All players are offered a new contract, weather or not the manager does it. If you have a player with 1 year left on his contract and fail to log-in until the beginning of the new season, he'll automatically appear with a 2 -3 year contract.

All players are offered a new contract' date=' weather or not the manager does it. If you have a player with 1 year left on his contract and fail to log-in until the beginning of the new season, he'll automatically appear with a 2 -3 year contract.[/quote']

ok, thank you. I was hopeing they would become free agents but no such luck. :D

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

di maria is very good but i like hazard, mata, young, muller, nani (i don't like him but i have to admit he is very impressive :) ) and silva. I hope i haven't forgot anyone ( don't tell me about pedro, sanchez etc )

I'm in need of some advice on youth players ... I am the manager of Real Madrid Castilla in Racky's B-Sides ... Rating cap is 80' date=' I'm writing this in the hopes that some of you may shead some light on how these players futures look.

I've got somewhat of an idea already myself but It'd be very nice to hear from more sources.

The players I am currently thinking about selling are these:[/color']

Lucas Zen

- 20 Years old

- 80 Rating

- DM/Def

- Plays for Botafogo

- Brazil nationality

Bruno Zuculini

- 18 Years old

- 80 Rating

- CM/DM

- Plays for Racing Club

Giulio Donati

- 21 Years old

- 80 Rating

- CB/RB

- Italian Nationality

Nicolai Boilesen

- 19 Years old

- 77 Rating

- LB/CB

- Plays for Ajax

- Danish Nationality

Carl Jenkinson

- 19 Years old

- 77 Rating

- RB/CB

- Plays for Arsenal

- Finnish Nationality

Wich ones are worth holding onto and what do you predict that their next rise will look like ?

I'm not looking for replies wich says keep these players... and then says nothing more about them.

I want replies that actually gives me another view on these players and their future.

It's an extremely competative setup, thus alot of the really good talents are taken, but there's still talent to be bought out there ... So, If you know anything about anyone of these players , I'd very much like to hear it!

Thanks in advance!

//Fluffy

i only know zuculini and jenkinson and they are both worth buying :)

I'm in need of some advice on youth players ... I am the manager of Real Madrid Castilla in Racky's B-Sides ... Rating cap is 80' date=' I'm writing this in the hopes that some of you may shead some light on how these players futures look.

The players I am currently thinking about selling are these:[/color']

Lucas Zen

- 20 Years old

- 80 Rating

- DM/Def

- Plays for Botafogo

- Brazil nationality

Bruno Zuculini

- 18 Years old

- 80 Rating

- CM/DM

- Plays for Racing Club

Giulio Donati

- 21 Years old

- 80 Rating

- CB/RB

- Italian Nationality

Nicolai Boilesen

- 19 Years old

- 77 Rating

- LB/CB

- Plays for Ajax

- Danish Nationality

Carl Jenkinson

- 19 Years old

- 77 Rating

- RB/CB

- Plays for Arsenal

- Finnish Nationality

Thanks in advance!

//Fluffy

Hold on to boilesen and jenkinson, both will get nice rises, haven't seen much of boilesen, but jenkisno so far has looked poor when he has played, will still get a rise though.

ok' date=' thank you. I was hopeing they would become free agents but no such luck. :D[/quote']

Around a couple of years ago my mate said he'd forgot to offer kaka a new contract and he became a free agent! Although he was quick to sign him back up again :D Don't know if he was lying or what.

Hold on to boilesen and jenkinson' date=' both will get nice rises, haven't seen much of boilesen, but jenkisno so far has looked poor when he has played, will still get a rise though.

[/quote']

Question still remains tho, with the performance Jenkinson has had ... is he worth holding onto in a setup such as this ?

His answer should still be helpful' date=' am I not right? Try and be more appreciative of people taking the time help you out...[/quote']

I could name alot of talented players that I'd tell you to buy ... But If they are worth keeping comparing them to others is another thing ... I asked for opinions on who to sell out o the players i listed, i wanted another view, and when he says who to buy instead ... i just get the feeling he did not even read my post ... Thus my response to him, I do appreciate when people take time to comment on what I've written ... I don't see where i said i were not.

I'm not looking to argue so just drop it here mate lol