Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

sell Vidal or Khedira to get Ramires?

Sell Khedira' date=' as the others have said, he looks likely to lose his starting place to Sahin, while Ramires is continuing banging in the goals, so sell Sami and get Rami mate :)

Id sell khedira, lot of people saying when Sahin comes back from injury, khedira will lose his place, maybe he wont drop but maybe he will.

Also Vidal's got the plus of his virtually unique versaitility and Chile is always going to be cooler than Germany.

LOL!!!!!!!!;)

Van der Vaart for Hulk' date=' I'm getting the green monster B), better for me ?

Keep VDV for now mate, see if Tottenham gets 4th spot in PL this year, if yes then keep him, if no then sell him for Hulk :)

Lahm + Gotze/Lucas(sao paulo)/Danilo(porto) = Vidic ? I'll be giving away my vidic.

Also' date=' Badstuber, Sakho, David Luiz

I can only afford 2 of them. So which pair?:confused:[/quote']

I would only sell Vidic if you can get Lahm + Gotze

And I would take Badstuber and Sakho

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Courtis is at an unManaged club in one of my setups. Should I buy him right now coz i have the chance ?

I know he's starting every game for Atletico, what rating is he looking at ?

Also, the same club has players like Draxler, El Shaarawi and Jordan Ayew

Difficult choice but which 2 from the above mentioned 4? :confused:

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

I am selling mate ... read what i write.

sorry mate' date=' i would keep jenkinson as i think he will rise and maybe zuculini as he used to be a great talent but i don't know how well he is playing right now. As for the others, sorry i don't know much, but it always depends on who you can get, so what players are available?

Diarra+Brahimi for M'vila and 7-8mil, is it worth it ?

or Diarra+Giroud and 5mil for M'vila ?

i have 177mil and its in Ec 106

Btw i have M'vila' date=' forgot to say :o[/quote']

Don't do it mate, keep M'vila

sell Vidal or Khedira to get Ramires?

Vidal for ramires, NO

Khedira for Ramires, probably YES but i am not sure :)

Courtis is at an unManaged club in one of my setups. Should I buy him right now coz i have the chance ?

I know he's starting every game for Atletico' date=' what rating is he looking at ?

Difficult choice but which 2 from the above mentioned 4? :confused:[/quote']

I'd say Draxler + El Shaarway > Courtois in terms of youngters.

As for Ayew, i can't help you, I haven't heard much about him

I know he's starting every game for Atletico' date=' what rating is he looking at ?

Difficult choice but which 2 from the above mentioned 4? :confused:[/quote']

Jordan Ayew without a doubt mate!

He's being used mainly as a sub but get's gametime nearly every match.

Whenever he comes onto the field he adds another dimension to Marseille's way of playing ... there's always something interesting happening around him and he is always dangerous around the net with the ball!

He does mad runs and is overall the best out of the 4 players you've mentioned.

I'd go for Jordan Ayew out of these 4 any day of the week mate!

Hey Guys,

I've just joined an original (but old) Man City squad:

Should I sell any of Lescott, K. Toure, Milner, A. Johnson, Tevez, De Jong and Barry?? I have enough players to cover them...was just wondering wether they'd drop in ratings...

Also, should I buy any of M. Martin, Parker, Guarin and Witsel ?

Many Thanks

Indgy

Hey Guys' date='

Should I sell any of Lescott, K. Toure, Milner, A. Johnson, Tevez, De Jong and Barry?? I have enough players to cover them...was just wondering wether they'd drop in ratings...

Many Thanks

Indgy[/quote']

I'm not particularly fond of K.Toure,Milner and Tevez if I'm honest ... they're most likely to drop imo.

Out of the players you mentioned, buy Martin yesterday mate !! I'd say that Guarin and Witsel are worth checking out aswell.

Daniel Sturridge for 4.9m? (buying)

worth a shout IMO, he's getting minutes at Chelsea and should rise to 88 me thinks, Wellbeck probably a slightly better option if available however, but I can see Sturridge and Wellbeck both pushing their way into the international squad in the next few years, maybe even 2014 :D

I'm going to disagree with this Milner is playing this season already featured in five games with one goal and from what I've seen he's played well. Certainly won't drop 90.

But' date=' if taken into consideration, Milners appearences at the end of last season + the feeling I've got that He wont feature as much once De Jong gets back in form, I do believe that there's a big chance that Milner could drop -1

:P[/center']

Thanks for the help guys,

Just one more thing:

Which 2 should I sell out of Lescott, J. Boateng, M. Richards, Zabaleta, Kolarov and Subotic??

and

Which 1 should I sell out of A. Johnson, Milner, Barry and De Jong??

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Indgy

PS - Is D. Boyata one for the future??

But' date=' if taken into consideration, Milners appearences at the end of last season + the feeling I've got that He wont feature as much once De Jong gets back in form, I do believe that there's a big chance that Milner could drop -1

I think milner will stay for now mate, mancini might not play de jong if he likes milner now :P

anybody reckon coquelin and ruben rochina are in for a rise in the english changes? coquelin getting some minutes for arsenal and rochina is a starter at blackburn with 3 goals already' date=' rated 79 ! :D[/quote']

they should get a rise yes :) Coquelin may suffer when wilshire comes back but thats not before christmas so he'll be okay for the next changes. and if Rochina's scoring and getting game time he should be in for a decent ish rise

Thanks for the help guys' date='

Just one more thing:

Which 2 should I sell out of Lescott, J. Boateng, M. Richards, [b']Zabaleta[/b], Kolarov and Subotic??

and

Indgy

PS - Is D. Boyata one for the future??

Sell the ones in bold IMO,

Lescotts getting game time, Im pretty sure Richards is playing, Boatengs had a good start at wherever he is in Germany, Kolarov looks to have lsot his place to Clichy, and I ahvent heard that Zavaletas playing although i do like him for the versatility.

Johnson's getting a few minutes i think, Milner's playing at the moemnt and should hold his 90, Barry from what i heard about his performance last night he was poor, and De Jong is a big part in man city's midifeld, sjut out of form apparently.

Boyata should be an ok one for the future, dont know if hes going to be anythign super special

I'm looking for 2 or 3 defenders (no matter what position) in the low 80's who are looking to rise in the next changes (whenever they are). I'm coming up short of ideas. Any thoughts? Help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Muhamed Besic

Layvin Kurzawa

Kenny Lala

Christopher Dibon

Erdin Demir

Nicolai Boilesen

Kristian Alvarez

Vincent Sasso

Hey Guys' date='

Many Thanks

Indgy[/quote']

Among them, I'd just sell Tevez.

Marin and Witsel are the best option imo.

Daniel Sturridge for 4.9m? (buying)

You are getting a great deal.

I too think Milner will stay for now. City is playing in all the competition and with rotation Milner will get fair bit of opportunity. As he is playing in about 40% games with Man City; and they are in 2nd place of PL as well as playing in CL football, Milner won't be dropped.

Thanks for the help guys' date='

Just one more thing:

Which 2 should I sell out of Lescott, J. Boateng, M. Richards, Zabaleta, Kolarov and Subotic??

and

Indgy

PS - Is D. Boyata one for the future??[/quote']

Lescott and Zabaleta

Barry

PS- I think he has a good future.

anybody reckon coquelin and ruben rochina are in for a rise in the english changes? coquelin getting some minutes for arsenal and rochina is a starter at blackburn with 3 goals already' date=' rated 79 ! :D[/quote']

Rochina is definitely playing nice and should get a rise.

Coquelin was not really impressive but he is playing for Arsenal and might also get a rise.