Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Not looking to argue over his quality. If he is worth a +2/3 then good for him. I would just never have thought a player could earn this rating change over such low minutes. I can't even see any assists or goals. When you compare to Thiago who can go to 88' date=' bigger club, better league and has double his minutes so far, goals and assists. Thiago should go to 89? if you give Ayew 88[/b'].

I think Thiago defo deserves 89.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Not looking to argue over his quality. If he is worth a +2/3 then good for him. I would just never have thought a player could earn this rating change over such low minutes. I can't even see any assists or goals. When you compare to Thiago who can go to 88' date=' bigger club, better league and has double his minutes so far, goals and assists. Thiago should go to 89? if you give Ayew 88.[/quote']

Yeah Alcantara deserves 89 and Ayew has 7 goals according to wiki so :rolleyes:

Not looking to argue over his quality. If he is worth a +2/3 then good for him. I would just never have thought a player could earn this rating change over such low minutes. I can't even see any assists or goals. When you compare to Thiago who can go to 88' date=' bigger club, better league and has double his minutes so far, goals and assists. Thiago should go to 89? if you give Ayew 88.[/quote']

Thiago is well talented mate, and going by his performande I'd rate him higher then Eljero Elia wich is currently rated 89 ... so yes, In this circumstance, Thiago could go to 89 while Ayew is 88.

although, since you say yourself that you have not seen Jordan in action much, I find it hard to see why you should draw these parallels between his quality and Thiago ... In order to compare them you should have followed them both for quite some time ... not staring yourself blind on statistics.

Jordan is a substitute ... were so last season aswell ... He has his brother,Gignac and Remy ahead of him right now.

He usually get's subbed during the last 30 minutes of a game, and every time he steps onto the pitch he takes the game to a whole new dimension ... he does mad runs, he spins up the defence and he does score goals ... He is one of the top prospects of the french leauge ... Not at all far behind Marvin Martin in terms of class.

I follow the french leauge closely, and It's my opinion that Ayew has the capability,talent and class to hit 87/88 :)

Dries Mertens worth buying inspite of his injury? (a broken legg I have been told)

12 goals and 8 assists in 12 games. Clearly PSV's MVP so far. I'm not sure about his injury's extension so it might be worth to delay putting a bid right now. I'm sure he'll rise one point though' date=' even if he ends up ruled out for a couple of months.

PS.: Are you sure he broke his leg? There's nothing on the internet...

I've been offered Dani Alves+Benzema+10M for CR7?

It's a good deal?

The manager also has Fabregas, Ibra, Mikel, Iniesta, Xavi, Pique and Yaya are the best.

Depends on the rest of your team. Dani Alves will be a starter for you, but how many strikers do you have? And are they better than Benzema? If you have two 93+ strikers I'd say to negotiate for Fabregas or Iniesta. If not, then it might be a good deal, though personally I wouldn't do it.

Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

12 goals and 8 assists in 12 games. Clearly PSV's MVP so far. I'm not sure about his injury's extension so it might be worth to delay putting a bid right now. I'm sure he'll rise one point though' date=' even if he ends up ruled out for a couple of months.

Depends on the rest of your team. Dani Alves will be a starter for you, but how many striker do you have? And are they better than Benzema? If you have two 94+ strikers I'd say to negotiate for Fabregas or Iniesta. If not, then it might be a good deal, though personally I wouldn't do it.[/quote']

Dani Alves would be starter because in that position I have Arbeloa and Rafinha and my Forwars are Higuain, Falcao and Gervinho and many yongsters. I play 1-4-1-2-2-1

Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I've been offered Dani Alves+Benzema+10M for CR7?

It's a good deal?

The manager also has Fabregas' date=' Ibra, Mikel, Iniesta, Xavi, Pique and Yaya are the best. I have Higuain, Falcao and Gervinho and other youngsters like Lukaku. And I also have Arbeloa, Rafinha and Nagatomo.[/quote']

Any other opinion????

Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Gerrard for 5M + Turan? :)

For me is a tough one, because Arda Turan is starter for A. Madrid, and can rise to 91, not in this changes, maybe in the next ones. And in the otherside you have Gerrard that have recently come back from an injured and we have to wait to see how he'll play.

But also A. Madrid is playing Europe League and Liverpool isn't playing any european competition.

Long term= Arda turan

Short term= Gerrard

I'd ask a little bit more of money or a riser.

Gerrard for 5M + Turan? :)

id stick with gerrard mate tbh. hes 31 yes, but he's still 93, and now hes back from injury he can give liverpool a little bit of leadership again, get them into europe and if he does this and grabs a few goals then hes definately safe. besides 5 million is nothing. :)