Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I think that's a good deal for you providing you have cover for Navas.

Navas has peaked imo. And both the defender have nice career ahead of them' date=' especially Varane..[/quote']

I dont think he's selling Navas FYI. Bad deal in my opinion. You should stick with the defenders. Varane is getting game time this season and after Carvalho's gone he's going to be the lead CB. Easily a future 92+. Bonucii may get to a 90 this time on.

Necid for Agbonlahor? I'll be receiving the Villain :P

Great deal. Agbonlahor's been in exceptional form this season.

I dont think he's selling Navas FYI. Bad deal in my opinion. You should stick with the defenders. Varane is getting game time this season and after Carvalho's gone he's going to be the lead CB. Easily a future 92+. Bonucii may get to a 90 this time on.

I think that's a good deal for you providing you have cover for Navas.

Navas has peaked imo. And both the defender have nice career ahead of them' date=' especially Varane..

[/quote']

I'd wait' date=' Varane will rise nicely and Bonucci should get to 90 with gametime at juventus after this campaign. but that's long term, maybe you need a forward. personally i wouldn't do it.

[/quote']

ok cheers guys, i didnt do it, just couldnt lose varane. i have barnetta and augusto as wingers, so a winger isnt urgent really. otherwise he wanted rolando plus castro and i didnt want to do that either

Original offer was 35 mill and Nani for my Eto'o. After some negotiating it's now at 25 mill and Nasri. Which deal is better? Should I push for something like Nasri+Pastore or Nani+Pastore. Sorry if there are any errors here. Posting from my phone. Money doesn't mean much in the league.

Original offer was 35 mill and Nani for my Eto'o. After some negotiating it's now at 25 mill and Nasri. Which deal is better? Should I push for something like Nasri+Pastore or Nani+Pastore. Sorry if there are any errors here. Posting from my phone. Money doesn't mean much in the league.

All of them are immense deals.

I'd do Nani + Pastore unless your GW is new and money can buy your something better than Pastore. Nani > Nasri though imo.

Necid for Agbonlahor? I'll be receiving the Villain :P

Definitely Agbonlahor mate. Rocking start to the season.

Really Need Help and Fast:confused: Which are the best 2 from these Center Back ???

• RAMI' date=' Adil
    [*']GODÍN, Diego
  • SKRTEL, Martin

Thanks

Rami and Skrtel, in order.

I agree totally with ShaunJuventus.

Either Nani+35M or Nani+Pastore. Depends on how much money you have and how much it's worth in your game world.

Is Kolarov worth selling for 10.2 million ?

Don't think i can sell him for more and i could buy Lamela or Parker with the money. Have a back-up of Jerome Boateng.

Will Kolarov rise??

Cheers:)

I would sell mate Kolarov mate hasn't featured much for City this season and could be looking at 88 although personally think he'll stay considering he's picked up some CL minutes. Id especially if you can buy Lamela who's very talented although hasn't played yet for Roma since his move. If you need to improve your Center midfield then go for Parker. Boateng's a good enough replacement just make sure you bring in another left back as a back up if you don't already have one id suggest Patrick Van Aanholt(82) on loan at Wigan should get minutes and a nice rise when the prem's reviewed.

Do you need the money? If not, I wouldn't accept. Personally, I wouldn't accept even if I needed the money. Robben's peaked and isn't going to rise, whereas Ozil is still improving, playing internationally and getting regular club and European football. He'll hit 95 soon enough I reckon.

Do you need the money? If not' date=' I wouldn't accept. Personally, I wouldn't accept even if I needed the money. Robben's peaked and isn't going to rise, whereas Ozil is still improving, playing internationally and getting regular club and European football. He'll hit 95 soon enough I reckon.[/quote']

No I don't really need the money tbh, I'll keep Ozil then :) cheers mate

I'm at the start of a new game world with Bayern Munich and Real Madrid offered me £25mil for Muller. I countered with Sahin & £15mil, and after throwing a few offers around it's now currently at Muller for £30mil - which is my counter offer.

How much would you be willing to sell Muller for?

I'm at the start of a new game world with Bayern Munich and Real Madrid offered me £25mil for Muller. I countered with Sahin & £15mil' date=' and after throwing a few offers around it's now currently at Muller for £30mil - which is my counter offer.

How much would you be willing to sell Muller for?[/color']

most gameworlds money is not worth much, idk how yours is but i wouldn't give up a player like muller for money.

I havn't seen or know much about Federico SANTANDER

Is he worth it in the long run, as a replacement for Roque Santa Cruz in NT as well. I think he's on loan from Toulouse at the mo.

pirlo for 26m & him

Jerome BOATENG (89) or Micah RICHARDS (89) long term? Looks like they both are destined for 90 in the next changes.

Boateng. Better team, very useful versatility, more chance of playing for NT at the moment, Richards needs to wait until Capello leaves the England job. Should rise, whereas Richards might have a less sparkling 2nd half of season, he has before. Long Term Richards would edge it for me, but i would choose Boateng for reasons of consistency and the club he plays for.

Jerome BOATENG (89) or Micah RICHARDS (89) long term? Looks like they both are destined for 90 in the next changes.

Boateng IMO. better NT' date=' better club, more chance of games for NT with smalling, jones, walker now on the scene.

most gameworlds money is not worth much, idk how yours is but i wouldn't give up a player like muller for money.

dont sell unless any decent 93+'s are available for cash.