Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ashley Cole for Bastian? Cole is mine and I have Evra for cover. Also Totti and Berbatov for Muller. I'd be getting Muller.

Yeah good deals for you. I'd definatly do them.

You don't need both Cole and Evra for LB and down is the only way for berba and totti, while Muller has the potential to go higher.

Ashley Cole for Bastian? Cole is mine and I have Evra for cover. Also Totti and Berbatov for Muller. I'd be getting Muller.

Personally i'd take Muller, but i love him. Both totti and berba are on the way down, but you could still swap each of them separately for good young players. Muller can increase more and is important to Germany & Bayern. If you can take the hit i would certainly do that deal (even if bayern weren't playing great).

Cole for Bastian is less clear-cut for me, it would depend on what your squad looked like, see what the others reckon.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Do both deals.. As someone else said you don't need Cole and Evra and Muller is a great prospect, whereas Berba and Totti can only drop, even if they are both fantastic players :)

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Thanks guys' date=' still uncertain about the Cole deal. I also managed to offload Arshavin for Falcao.[/quote']

Consider that Bastian is prob going to be protagonist in Bundesliga (I think Bayern Munchen is going to win it quite easily, I can't see relevant obstacles between them and the title) and in Euro 2012!! Germany is (with Spain) the most probable winner, and SM always rates players part of their NT higher than others, so Schweini is defintetly in for a rise, and you surely know better than me that he would be the only 95 DM :D

El-Arabi... should I think about selling him now that he's at Al Hilal?(or something like that :P) :)

I'd be able to buy Belgian risers with the cash.

If you can cover for him, mine as well. After the money they spent on him, I'm gonna guess his career in the bigger leagues is pretty much over. Unless of course he averages a goal a game.

Guest Smithy1998

should i offload Adam Johnson for 8 million ? I have griezmann' date=' downing, rodriguez, martin and shaquiri as replacements ... :)

sorry to keep bothering this thread with my man city squad :([/quote']

yes i would sell him if you have the backup to do so

Ramires' date=' [b']Mikel John Obi[/b], Khedira or Lass Diarra?

Ramires, The brazilian is infront of mikel at chelsea I think, Also Khedira and Lassana Diarra dont seem to be starters for Madrid, Seems like Alonso, Sahin/Coet are in CM Positions.

Raphaël VARANE + José CALLEJÓN for Lucas BARRIOS? I would be getting Barrios.

Personally I would try give somebody else instead of Varane' date=' If you have got to do this deal I would say [b']Bad deal.[/b]

hulk or falcao

Atm I would go for Hulk

100% Yes' date=' Having two left backs rated at 94 is always bad, Brill deal.

How much should i sell edinson cavani for?

Depends if you have plenty of cover etc, I would say £20 Million minimum.

El-Arabi... should I think about selling him now that he's at Al Hilal?(or something like that :P) :)

I'd be able to buy Belgian risers with the cash.

Yeah' date=' I sold El -Arabi a couple of weeks ago due to his terrible move, Brill idea :P

im swapping hamsik for di maria and cavani for barrios is this a good deal for me

Yes

should i offload Adam Johnson for 8 million ? I have griezmann' date=' downing, rodriguez, martin and shaquiri as replacements ... :)

sorry to keep bothering this thread with my man city squad :([/quote']

Personally I would hold out for more than £8m, At Least £13m if you can :D

3 Deals I hope get some Replys on .... ;)

Buying:

Micah Richards (89) for £6M Plus F.Zuculini (86) + Sloan Privat (85).

Buying:

Phil Jones (87) for £16 Million.

Buying:

Josh Mceachran for £1.2M + R.Piris (75) + Ravet (80)

Overall I am getting Richards, Jones and Mceachran for £23.2M Plus Piris, Ravet, Privat and Zuculini, Does it seem a good deal, Personally when its put together I dont think it does but when seperate I think they seem decent, Just deciding sell Youth Mid Piris, Ravet hasnt eithen started a game this season when I checked soccerway, Privat is a first teamer, Zuculini has gone to spanish outfit Zaragoza on loan, Would love some feedback :D

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

3 Deals I hope get some Replys on .... ;)

Buying:

Micah Richards (89) for £6M Plus F.Zuculini (86) + Sloan Privat (85).

Buying:

Phil Jones (87) for £16 Million.

Buying:

Josh Mceachran for £1.2M + R.Piris (75) + Ravet (80)

Overall I am getting Richards' date=' Jones and Mceachran for £23.2M Plus Piris, Ravet, Privat and Zuculini, Does it seem a good deal, Personally when its put together I dont think it does but when seperate I think they seem decent, Just deciding sell Youth Mid Piris, Ravet hasnt eithen started a game this season when I checked soccerway, Privat is a first teamer, Zuculini has gone to spanish outfit Zaragoza on loan, Would love some feedback :D[/quote']

1st and 3rd deals are very good. as for the 2nd one, it depends on what you can get with this money and how much money do you have. Jones is a huge talent and in the most GWs i am he would worth 16M but i am not 100% sure if it is the same for you :)

Richards seems like a solid buy, but I'm not sure if he'll ever reach 90 without working his way back into then England team. I guess he could if he really improves at Man City and they have success in Europe.

I think you're paying too much for Phil Jones. He's not worth that unless he gets an increase of +2.

The McEachran deal seems fair enough, considering he gets minutes at Chelsea.

1st and 3rd deals are very good. as for the 2nd one' date=' it depends on what you can get with this money and how much money do you have. Jones is a huge talent and in the most GWs i am he would worth 16M but i am not 100% sure if it is the same for you :)[/quote']

Its in EC7777 -, I think for the Long Term its a good deal, If he dosent get a +2 then I will be proper shocked, At the rating of 89 in the championship he will get a handful of games.

Richards seems like a solid buy' date=' but I'm not sure if he'll ever reach 90 without working his way back into then England team. I guess he could if he really improves at Man City and they have success in Europe.

I think you're paying too much for Phil Jones. He's not worth that unless he gets an increase of +2.

The McEachran deal seems fair enough, considering he gets minutes at Chelsea.[/color']

He should get +2 mate (Phil Jones) ,, N I think Richards probably deserves a +1 to 90, he is the regular Right back now at Man City.

Guest Smithy1998

I made an offer for Nicolas Gaitan of 20m+ Maggio is this a good deal for me.

Also I made a second bid for Saviola of 15.5M is this a good deal