Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Cleverley (87) - Robinho (93) = David Silva (93)

Which Side is getting the better deal here Lads ? .. Would like 5 responses really stuck on this .... B)

Well Cleverley is going to be massive for United and should be a 90+ , Robinho is a 93 but hasn't played yet this season due to injury i believe however if he picks up from where he left off last season then he's solid enough for now. However David Silva is playing very well for Manchester City today and is considered one of there Key Players could get 94 this season but i don't think he'll ever go past that. Personally i'm one for a risk so id go for Cleverley + Robinho which i do think is the better end of the deal however there both recovering or returning from injury so it's all down to if they return well which i think they will do :)

My Evra for Kompany + Thiago

I already have Marcelo and Coentrao as LBs and Terry' date=' Hummels and Vermaelen as CBs.

Would I be doing the right thing? When do u think Thiago will get into the 90s?[/quote']

I would do the deal.

With Evra's form for the last two seasons, one thingis sure; he is not among the best LBs in the world now. He might hold his 94 for now just beacause he's in United but he is never rising. Kompany on the other hand is one of the best young CB in the world now, while Thiago ALCANTARA (give the full name mate, I really thought it's Thiago Silva at the first look) is a great (potential 92+)talent to have.

Now Guys i need some help with this deal i've been offered the player in bold is mine:

Thomas Vermaelen(91) For Giannis Fetfatzidis(84) + Mateo Musacchio(89) ?

My Other Center Backs are

Ramos(94)

Terry(94)

Ivanovic(92)

Chivu(91)

Hart or Valdes?

I would keep Vermaelen. Your average rating at defense is 92+' date=' so Nusacchio won't de much there.

Which Side is getting the better deal here Lads ? .. Would like 5 responses really stuck on this .... B)

then you are in real trouble:(, cause there will be diverse opinion here.

I personally like the side containing David Silva. I think Robinho is not going to rise anymore now, and as good a talent Cleverly is Silva is always better than the two of them combined. He is playing awesome in the PL and I don't think he can't go beyond 94.

Lampard = Alonso + 3.343M

I know the amount is strange but thats what he offered me for Lampard. That deal looks rather enticing to me. After Lampard, I have Kaka. And a host of other 92/91 rated wingers that can play as an AM. After Essien, I will have Alonso as my DM. My other DM right now is Y.Toure.

To me, this seems like a good deal. But I don't know how Alonso is doing in the La Liga. Also, should I do that deal for Kaka instead of Lampard because he is also interested in Kaka.

Could someone help me on this?

Another deal. Should I give Y.Toure with Shaqiri or with S.Bender?

Thanks!

I know the amount is strange but thats what he offered me for Lampard. That deal looks rather enticing to me. After Lampard' date=' I have Kaka. And a host of other 92/91 rated wingers that can play as an AM. After Essien, I will have Alonso as my DM. My other DM right now is Y.Toure.

To me, this seems like a good deal. But I don't know how Alonso is doing in the La Liga.

Thanks![/quote']

Alonso > Lampard in SM and in real life IMO. I'm surprised the manager has offered money on top of the Spaniard for Lampard.

Hart or Valdes?

Joe Hart for long term and Valdes for short term

It's a pretty tough deal but i would go for David Silva.

I know the amount is strange but thats what he offered me for Lampard. That deal looks rather enticing to me. After Lampard' date=' I have Kaka. And a host of other 92/91 rated wingers that can play as an AM. After Essien, I will have Alonso as my DM. My other DM right now is Y.Toure.

To me, this seems like a good deal. But I don't know how Alonso is doing in the La Liga. Also, should I do that deal for Kaka instead of Lampard because he is also interested in Kaka.

Thanks![/quote']

I would do the Lampard deal to get Alonso and sell Y.Toure for two youngsters.

Between Soldado or Klose?

Damiao' date=' Nils Peterson or Wolfswinkel

which two should I get?[/quote']

Soldado had an immense start to this season.

cheekylad mentioned that Wolfswinkel edged Damiao so I guess it's Wolfswinkel or Petersen.

I don't think Petersen will get much game time at Munchen with Gomez being there, and tbh I haven't heard much about it. I'd go for Wolfswinkel.

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Sigthorson(ajax)' date=' Damiao, Nils Peterson or Wolfswinkel

the classic answer, soldado long term, klose short term, so it depends on you mate. do you need a high rated striker immediately, go for klose, do you need someone for the future, go for soldado.

for me, petersen and damiao are the better ones but sigth. and wolf. are good too.

i know i don't help very much, sorry.

Damiao' date=' Nils Peterson or Wolfswinkel

Soldada - relishing CF position in Valencia. 5 goals in 6 games already :)

I would get Damiao (17 goals already and chased by top clubs) and Peterson simply because he is playing games as Bayern havn't many decent strikers...just Muller, Gomez and Olic who isn't that great :)

Thanks![/quote']

I would definitely do the first deal. Alonso is way better than Lampard, and should have risen years ago. Even if he don't rise he is rock solid at 94 while Lampard is a bit shaky.

About the second one I'd wait another couple of months. Yaya can rise at the next change, and if he does you'll get better deals.

Sigthorson(ajax)' date=' Damiao, Nils Peterson or Wolfswinkel

Soldado. He is in devastating form, and is a much safer bet.

Don't know much about the bottom four.

Well Cleverley is going to be massive for United and should be a 90+ ' date=' Robinho is a 93 but hasn't played yet this season due to injury i believe however if he picks up from where he left off last season then he's solid enough for now. However David Silva is playing very well for Manchester City today and is considered one of there Key Players could get 94 this season but i don't think he'll ever go past that. Personally i'm one for a risk so id go for Cleverley + Robinho which i do think is the better end of the deal however there both recovering or returning from injury so it's all down to if they return well which i think they will do :)[/quote']

It's difficult I'd prefer Silva.

then you are in real trouble:(' date=' cause there will be diverse opinion here.

I personally like the side containing David Silva. I think Robinho is not going to rise anymore now, and as good a talent Cleverly is Silva is always better than the two of them combined. He is playing awesome in the PL and I don't think he can't go beyond 94.[/quote']

Damiao or Ricky van wolfswinkel?

Ricky Van Wolfswinkel :)

Joe Hart for long term and Valdes for short term

It's a pretty tough deal but i would go for David Silva.

I would do the Lampard deal to get Alonso and sell Y.Toure for two youngsters.

gary cahill for johnny evans?

Gary Cahill.

gary cahill for johnny evans?

I personally prefer Gary Cahil over Evans. And do think that he's a good defender.

I don't like Evans as a player. But he is getting regular game time at United, and that's a great thing SM wise.

Cahil is older among the two and have to move to get a rise from his 88. Evans might not get so much games after Vidic returns, but you can't predict Sir Alex.

So I think Evans will be a better bargain; he also have youth on his side.

I personally prefer Gary Cahil over Evans. And do think that he's a good defender.

I don't like Evans as a player. But he is getting regular game time at United' date=' and that's a great thing SM wise.

Cahil is older among the two and have to move to get a rise from his 88. Evans might not get so much games after Vidic returns, but you can't predict Sir Alex.

So I think Evans will be a better bargain; he also have youth on his side.[/quote']

well thats what i thought. i know cahill has england caps and stuff, and evans isnt gonna win a great deal with his NT, but hes at united, and since smalling and jones have moved to right back hes getting minutes. is a rise out of the question? maybe end of the season?