Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I'd prefer Nani mate :)

He's an improtant player for Man Utd' date=' and can't see him getting pushed out the starting 11 team.[/quote']

I'd swap Robinho for Nani. Nani has great chances at United' date=' Robinho is stuck at 93.

[/quote']

thnx for the help :)

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Radamel Falcao for Moussa Sow and Jimmy Briand?

I'd be getting Falcao. Feeling I'm overpaying slightly' date=' but I do really like Falcao so not that bothered, just want some more opinions. Cheers :)[/quote']

yes you give two good players but Falcao worth it. i completely agree with you, do this deal, its a good one for both sides :)

my Yevhen SHAKHOV and Gohi Bi CYRIAC for Sanchez JOAQUIN?

they are 2 of my youths for an old 90 rated player' date=' I need the ratings, is he safe on 90?[/quote']

any opinions on it?

they are 2 of my youths for an old 90 rated player, I need the ratings, is he safe on 90?

they are 2 of my youths for an old 90 rated player' date=' I need the ratings, is he safe on 90?[/quote']

It seems like your pretty desperate for the ratings so you could do it. Its not to bad, and it depends how long you think youll be around to actually see the youth players you have actually become big stars, so if you feel confident then do it. :)

Radamel Falcao for Moussa Sow and Jimmy Briand?

I'd be getting Falcao. Feeling I'm overpaying slightly' date=' but I do really like Falcao so not that bothered, just want some more opinions. Cheers :)[/quote']

Long time no speak ;) hahaha! but yeah you are a bit mate but not by much. Id still do it especially if you like him, then fair play. :)

Hummels for 18m?

Without doubt mate as long as your buying.

Lass Diarra how safe is he at 91?

I really need a good CM in one gw and got offered Diarra + 5m for my Llorente.

Generally I wouldn't take it but he'd basically be replacing Träsch or Herrera in the starting eleven.

Already have Nilmar upfront and Soldado to replace Llorente + Farfan tho I mainly intend to use him as Winger..

Could probably get an 89 rated striker with decent potential to rise quite cheaply to have as backup.

So basically, given the situation would you do it? And how safe is Diarra at 91?

I fear he will be sidelined like Khedira once Sahin get in shape..

Ps. I'd be trying to get more cash out of the deal, will probably not accept for just the 5m

Thx in advance!

Lass Diarra how safe is he at 91?

I really need a good CM in one gw and got offered Diarra + 5m for my Llorente.

Generally I wouldn't take it but he'd basically be replacing Träsch or Herrera in the starting eleven.

Already have Nilmar upfront and Soldado to replace Llorente + Farfan tho I mainly intend to use him as Winger..

Could probably get an 89 rated striker with decent potential to rise quite cheaply to have as backup.

So basically' date=' given the situation would you do it? And how safe is Diarra at 91?

I fear he will be sidelined like Khedira once Sahin get in shape..

Ps. I'd be trying to get more cash out of the deal, will probably not accept for just the 5m

Thx in advance![/quote']

I'd say that if the La Liga rating changes were to be done tomorrow Lass Diarra would keep his 91, he's played enough games but like you say the potential problem is that he may find gametime limited with competition from both Khedira and Sahin in the near future, it is all down to Sahin and how well he fits in to the system and how soon he picks up on the playing style.

I'd possibly go out of my way to try and swap Llorente for another CM/DM, have a look see if someone won't swap Llorente for M'Vila, Vidal, Anderson, Ramires, or maybe even counter offer for Sahin instead of Diarra (if the manager has him)

I'd say that if the La Liga rating changes were to be done tomorrow Lass Diarra would keep his 91' date=' he's played enough games but like you say the potential problem is that he may find gametime limited with competition from both Khedira and Sahin in the near future, it is all down to Sahin and how well he fits in to the system and how soon he picks up on the playing style.

I'd possibly go out of my way to try and swap Llorente for another CM/DM, have a look see if someone won't swap Llorente for M'Vila, Vidal, Anderson, Ramires, or maybe even counter offer for Sahin instead of Diarra (if the manager has him)[/quote']

Thx for the quick reply mate, at the moment none of the ones you've suggested are possible to get tho, but I'm probably gonna wait for a better offer to come along.

Again thx, and repped.

Thx for the quick reply mate' date=' at the moment none of the ones you've suggested are possible to get tho, but I'm probably gonna wait for a better offer to come along.

Again thx, and repped.[/quote']

No worries mate, yeah I'd wait too, Llorente is a great player but Athletic Club aren't doing to well so far, where-as Soldado and Valencia are going great, could see Soldado get another rise soon.

Lass Diarra' date=' Khedira or Yaya Toure?[/quote']

Yaya is the best of the three no doubt, and he is by far the safest :P

No worries mate' date=' yeah I'd wait too, Llorente is a great player but Athletic Club aren't doing to well so far, where-as Soldado and Valencia are going great, could see Soldado get another rise soon.[/quote']

Yeah I agree, Llorente needs to move to rise further.

Would love if Soldado got a rise this season since I have him in a few setups :)

BIG BIG deal, hoping for some good advice from you fine folks. Originally bought Ribery for Subotic and Antonio Valencia from a Man U squad. Well that squad is under new managment and wants Ribery back. He has offered me 20 mill, Valencia and Neymar.

Now Neymar is the real prize here, I have little use for the rest as money means nothing. Have a bevy of guys who can play wing: Di maria, Nani, Augusto, Navas, Krasic, Pedro and Vucinic who I normally play up front. Ideally I'd need a top class CM/AM and a defender or even a striker instead of Valencia and 20 mill. This guy has a pretty stacked team so I'll just list some of his more interesting players and ask you guys to propose a good counter-offer. Ideally I'd still like to get Neymar but it is not a must since a great AM and FWD or Defender would be fine.

I won't list all of his stars, just players I can see him parting with. Sorry for the lengthy post, just want to be thorough.

Defenders: Lahm, Evra, Hummels, Chiellini, Bale

Mids: De Rossi, Anderson, Kroos, Muller, Nasri, Hazard, Gotze, Ganso, Javi Martinez

Fwds: Pato, Benzema, Hguain, Chicarito

BIG BIG deal' date=' hoping for some good advice from you fine folks. Originally bought Ribery for Subotic and Antonio Valencia from a Man U squad. Well that squad is under new managment and wants Ribery back. He has offered me 20 mill, Valencia and Neymar.

Now Neymar is the real prize here, I have little use for the rest as money means nothing. Have a bevy of guys who can play wing: Di maria, Nani, Augusto, Navas, Krasic, Pedro and Vucinic who I normally play up front. Ideally I'd need a top class CM/AM and a defender or even a striker instead of Valencia and 20 mill. This guy has a pretty stacked team so I'll just list some of his more interesting players and ask you guys to propose a good counter-offer. Ideally I'd still like to get Neymar but it is not a must since a great AM and FWD or Defender would be fine.

I won't list all of his stars, just players I can see him parting with. Sorry for the lengthy post, just want to be thorough.

Defenders: Lahm, Evra, Hummels, Chiellini, Bale

Mids: De Rossi, Anderson, Kroos, Muller, Nasri, Hazard, Gotze, Ganso, Javi Martinez

Fwds: Pato, Benzema, Hguain, Chicarito[/quote']

I would like Hummels & Neymar or Gotze/Muller & Neymar.

I have a small window of opportunity to get Luis Suarez, and these are the players I am willing to trade out, which two player combo works out the best

for myself.

DJOUROU, Johan

BOATENG, Jérôme

MILNER, James

GROSSKREUTZ

JOHNSON, Adam

CARROLL, Andy

PETERSEN, Nils

Thanks!