Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have a small window of opportunity to get Luis Suarez' date=' and these are the players I am willing to trade out, which two player combo works out the best

for myself.

[b']DJOUROU, Johan[/b]

BOATENG, Jérôme

MILNER, James

GROSSKREUTZ

JOHNSON, Adam

CARROLL, Andy

PETERSEN, Nils

Thanks!

In bold mate

I have Eriksen

Vety very very very tough imo, both two of my favourite youngsters (ter stegen and eriksen)

Well, San Jose isn't too bad i've heard he's done well.. but I just think Eriksen is immense so i'd go for Eriksen.

The only way I'd go for San Jose and Ter Stegen is if all the other good young goalies are taken E.G Andrada, De Gea, Asenjo, Perin, Courtois etc and if people like Lamela, Coutinho, Gotze are available who play in similar positions to Eriksen.

But Eriksen's so likeable i'd keep him because of that only.

Ratings wise, Eriksen too :D

Some of you guys might know about my massive post. Well i've finished calculating yer opinions and here is the final standings. HOWEVER, I would like to add in more players to the lists:p and I hope you guys can contribute your opinions once more.

In order of ranking(with 1 being the best of course):

1)Muller

2)Vidal

3)Ramires

4)Pastore

5)Kroos

6)Anderson

7)Khedira

Where would Sahin and Jovetic fit inside that list?

1)Ozil

2)Fabregas

3)Sneijder

4)Nasri

And where would David Silva be in this one?

1)Gomez

2)Higuain

3)Benzema

4)Tevez

Finally, where would Mr Kun Aguero be on this list?

Your opinions will be much appreciated:) I'll rep since this one is so massive too:p

Some of you guys might know about my massive post. Well i've finished calculating yer opinions and here is the final standings. HOWEVER' date=' I would like to add in more players to the lists:p and I hope you guys can contribute your opinions once more.

1)Muller

2)Vidal

3)Ramires

4)Pastore

5)Kroos

6)Anderson

7)Khedira

Where would [b']Sahin and Jovetic[/b] fit inside that list?

1)Ozil

2)Fabregas

3)Sneijder

4)Nasri

1)Gomez

2)Higuain

3)Benzema

4)Tevez

Your opinions will be much appreciated:) I'll rep since this one is so massive too:p

Don't wanna mess it up too much for ya, but Ramires > Vidal :) Here's how I'd do it.

1)Muller

2)Ramires

3)Sahin - Could potentially be on top but he's still to make his first La liga appereance due to injuries, I only put him 3rd for raw potential and what he did at Dortmund.

4)Vidal

5)Pastore

6)Kroos

7)Anderson

8)Jovetic

9)Khedira

Actually Jovetic might be ahead of atleast Anderson as he has started this season great after having the whole last leason spoiled with a nasty injury.

1)Ozil

2)Fabregas

3)Sneijder

4)David Silva

5)Nasri

I honestly don't think it will be long time til Silva and Sneijder will be rated the same tho, however if you are looking short term Sneijder definatly is ahead. But due to how Inter is playing, that might be very short term :P

Personally I wouldn't be surprised if they both are rated 94 after this season.

Even tho I know people rate David Silva quite high, I still think he is under-rated around here. The kid is class act. I firmly believe he is City's best player. So basically I'd personally get Silva ahead of Sneijder but in general i think Sneijder is still slightly ahead

1)Aguero

2)Gomez

3)Higuain

4)Benzema

5)Tevez

Kid goes straight into first place no doubt :P

Oh and I actually think there is a rule against offering rep when asking for help. Just so ya know.

Some of you guys might know about my massive post. Well i've finished calculating yer opinions and here is the final standings. HOWEVER' date=' I would like to add in more players to the lists:p and I hope you guys can contribute your opinions once more.

1)Muller

2)Vidal

3)Ramires

4)Pastore

5)Kroos

-Sahin

-Jovetic

6)Anderson

7)Khedira

Where would [b']Sahin and Jovetic[/b] fit inside that list?

1)Ozil

-David Silva

2)Fabregas

3)Sneijder

4)Nasri

1)Gomez

-Aguero

2)Higuain

3)Benzema

4)Tevez

Imo, Sahin will probably eventually fit in into Madrid but Jovetic is doing decently. I think Khedira > Anderson though.

David Silva and Fabregas could be swapped, tough call

Aguero, I admit great form at City and one of my favourite players but Gomez edges it. Aguero and Gomez are MUCH MUCH MUCH better than the rest though.

~~~

Muller/Sahin

Vidal/Ramires

Pastore/Jovetic

Kroos/Anderson/Khedira

~~~

Fabregas/Ozil

Silva

Sneijder

Nasri

~~~

Aguero

Gomez

Higuain

Benzema

Tevez (might not want to come on as sub)

Your opinions will be much appreciated:) [b']I'll rep since this one is so massive too[/b]:P

top down position.

clubs and potential come into consideration. personal preference play a part too.

from a fellow sinkie. :D

just realised u offer for rep! bolded for u lol. :eek::confused::mad::o:cool:

Is Yann M'Vila for £20 million a good deal ? Just joined Spurs in a new world championship and budget is 24 million ...:)

Can anyone inbox me any little wonderkids that be found in external clubs or just decent external club players ?

Help will be greatly appreciated.:D

Thanks in advance guys :)

Lass Diarra how safe is he at 91?

I really need a good CM in one gw and got offered Diarra + 5m for my Llorente.

Generally I wouldn't take it but he'd basically be replacing Träsch or Herrera in the starting eleven.

Already have Nilmar upfront and Soldado to replace Llorente + Farfan tho I mainly intend to use him as Winger..

Could probably get an 89 rated striker with decent potential to rise quite cheaply to have as backup.

So basically' date=' given the situation would you do it? And how safe is Diarra at 91?

I fear he will be sidelined like Khedira once Sahin get in shape..

Ps. I'd be trying to get more cash out of the deal, will probably not accept for just the 5m

Thx in advance![/quote']

I would not do that. Diara, I fear will get a -1 in the next change. Llorente might not not rise just now, but he's safe at his rating. There has to be someone better than him, even if he's 90.

I am going to buy Jorge Rolando in one of my GW's.

Who should I Sell ... Johan Djourou or Zapata ?

Definitely sell Djourou.

Lass Diarra' date=' Khedira or Yaya Toure?[/quote']

Yaya by miles. Then Khedira, with Diara at last.

Who should I buy between Roberto Soldado and Alvaro Negredo??

They are both the same price

Soldado for me.

BIG BIG deal' date=' hoping for some good advice from you fine folks. Originally bought Ribery for Subotic and Antonio Valencia from a Man U squad. Well that squad is under new managment and wants Ribery back. He has offered me 20 mill, Valencia and Neymar.

Now Neymar is the real prize here, I have little use for the rest as money means nothing. Have a bevy of guys who can play wing: Di maria, Nani, Augusto, Navas, Krasic, Pedro and Vucinic who I normally play up front. Ideally I'd need a top class CM/AM and a defender or even a striker instead of Valencia and 20 mill. This guy has a pretty stacked team so I'll just list some of his more interesting players and ask you guys to propose a good counter-offer. Ideally I'd still like to get Neymar but it is not a must since a great AM and FWD or Defender would be fine.

I won't list all of his stars, just players I can see him parting with. Sorry for the lengthy post, just want to be thorough.

Defenders: Lahm, Evra, Hummels, Chiellini, Bale

Mids: De Rossi, Anderson, Kroos, Muller, Nasri, Hazard, Gotze, Ganso, Javi Martinez

Fwds: Pato, Benzema, Hguain, Chicarito[/quote']

Firstly I won't sell a 95 rated player for 90+91, even if one of them is Neymer. And definitely try to avoid Valencia; I have no idea what's his role is in United. He doesn't come in the first team as a winger and won't be as a RB ones Vidic and Rafael is back.

As you're in need of defenders as well as central midfielders, I'd go for someone like Muller or Nasri and Hummels. You can also try Evra/Lahm+Kroos.

I have a small window of opportunity to get Luis Suarez' date=' and these are the players I am willing to trade out, which two player combo works out the best

for myself.

DJOUROU, Johan

BOATENG, Jérôme

MILNER, James

GROSSKREUTZ

JOHNSON, Adam

CARROLL, Andy

PETERSEN, Nils

Thanks![/quote']

Djourou and Petersen mate.

I have Eriksen

I guess I'll late go of Eriksen' date=' mainly for Ter Stegen. A good young GK is probably the hardest thing to find.

Who should I buy, Yohan Cabaye or Arturo Vidal?

Vidal, no doubt.

Is Yann M'Vila for £20 million a good deal ? Just joined Spurs in a new world championship and budget is 24 million ...:)

Can anyone inbox me any little wonderkids that be found in external clubs or just decent external club players ?

Help will be greatly appreciated.:D

Thanks in advance guys :)

Well it would depend in what other players are available for that money, and the composition of your team.

M'villa, has a nice future ahead of him. He plays for the NT, and is a good footballer I'd say. But to rise up to his potential, he needs to move out of Rennes.

I would not do that. Diara' date=' I fear will get a -1 in the next change. Llorente might not not rise just now, but he's safe at his rating. There has to be someone better than him, even if he's 90.[/quote']

Ok, thx for your input. That was actually the best offer I've had in my attempt for a CM, that's the only reason I even considered it. But will keep trying with some other players.

Repped

Guest <klhepworth.

Who to sell, who to keep, Subotic is the only one TB'd and I have an external bid of just under £36M on Eto'o, which I will accept. There are lots of good players available at externals/unmanageds, but I'm not going to post them just yet as there is a fellow forumer in this game world.

GOTZE, Mario

ABATE, Ignazio

PEREIRA, Álvaro

KHEDIRA, Sami

SUBOTIC, Neven

RAMIRES, Santos

FALCAO, Radamel

DI MARIA, Ángel

PEPE, Ferreira

PEDRO, Rodríguez

REINA, Pepe

ETO'O, Samuel

Cheers in advance:)

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Who to sell' date=' who to keep, Subotic is the only one TB'd and I have an external bid of just under £36M on Eto'o, which I will accept. There are lots of good players available at externals/unmanageds, but I'm not going to post them just yet as there is a fellow forumer in this game world.

[b']GOTZE, Mario[/b]

ABATE, Ignazio

PEREIRA, Álvaro

KHEDIRA, Sami

SUBOTIC, Neven

RAMIRES, Santos

FALCAO, Radamel

DI MARIA, Ángel

PEPE, Ferreira

PEDRO, Rodríguez

REINA, Pepe

ETO'O, Samuel

Cheers in advance:)

I think you must definitely keep the bolded ones, sell Eto'o and sell the others only if you have a good offer. But it always depends on your squad :)

I'd keep Ramires and Pedro too' date=' plus there's no point in getting rid of Reina unless you can get a keeper rated at his level, or Neuer.[/color']

if he can get a good deal for all these three guys, i don't see a reason to keep them. all are going to stay this rating change :)

if he can get a good deal for all these three guys' date=' i don't see a reason to keep them. all are going to stay this rating change :)[/quote']

Yeah, Reina won't go higher than 93, which is why I suggested Neuer. Pedro will have to work a lot to get up to 94 as well, can't see it happening this season.

However, if Ramires keeps up his form and Chelsea do well then he could be looking at a 92 after this season.

Yeah' date=' Reina won't go higher than 93, which is why I suggested Neuer. Pedro will have to work a lot to get up to 94 as well, can't see it happening this season.

However, if Ramires keeps up his form and Chelsea do well then he could be looking at a 92 after this season.[/color']

yeah he might rise in the end of this season but not now.