Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Got an offer on Luiz Danilo from my Santos team for Souza Andre' date=' Silva Jucilei and 3m.. How high is Danilo expected to go?[/quote']

a good player and young. they say the cap of brazil teams is 90. Should be able to get there assuming he stays in only brazil.

I'm Manchester United in a new English Championship and I'm looking to remove a lot of the players and make my mark on the team.

Obviously Real Madrid are external' date=' and I have made an offer to swap Evra for Marcelo. What are people's opinions on this? :)[/color']

deal, they would probably be same stat in next update, but marcelo is much younger.

Guest <klhepworth.

I think you must definitely keep the bolded ones' date=' sell Eto'o and sell the others only if you have a good offer. But it always depends on your squad :)[/quote']

Cheers!

I'd keep Ramires and Pedro too' date=' plus there's no point in getting rid of Reina unless you can get a keeper rated at his level, or Neuer.[/color']

I could trade him for Valdes?

if he can get a good deal for all these three guys' date=' i don't see a reason to keep them. all are going to stay this rating change :)[/quote']

I'm inclined to keep Ramires, Pedro (first player I bought on SM) and Pepe (not really anyone else better available).

Yeah' date=' Reina won't go higher than 93, which is why I suggested Neuer. Pedro will have to work a lot to get up to 94 as well, can't see it happening this season.

However, if Ramires keeps up his form and Chelsea do well then he could be looking at a 92 after this season.[/color']

This is what I thought.

yeah he might rise in the end of this season but not now.

Ramires surely deserves a rise?:)

Cheers for your help lads, you suggested I keep Pereira but I'm in the process of getting Jordi Alba for peanuts and Marcelo is available at an external because I sold him there 10 weeks ago for £28M when he got injured for 11 weeks. I could get him back for £22M/£26M if P/E. Would you use Pereira in a P/E to get Marcelo? I'd still need to add about £9M cash:)

Guest <klhepworth.

I'm Manchester United in a new English Championship and I'm looking to remove a lot of the players and make my mark on the team.

Obviously Real Madrid are external' date=' and I have made an offer to swap Evra for Marcelo. What are people's opinions on this? :)[/color']

Great deal long term and a decent one short term, Marcelo's value in game is also very good which could help in the future should you need to raise funds:)

Neither Reina or Valdes really deserves a rise so I probably wouldn't bother. Neuer I would definitely consider' date=' then you have Lloris and Hart as other possibilities.[/color']

Cheers for your help lads' date=' you suggested I keep Pereira but I'm in the process of getting Jordi Alba for peanuts and Marcelo is available at an external because I sold him there 10 weeks ago for £28M when he got injured for 11 weeks. I could get him back for £22M/£26M if P/E. Would you use Pereira in a P/E to get Marcelo? I'd still need to add about £9M cash:)[/quote']

Marcelo's definitely worth getting over Pereira, and yes include him in a part exchange.

Jordi Alba is also a solid buy.

Guest <klhepworth.

Neither Reina or Valdes really deserves a rise so I probably wouldn't bother. Neuer I would definitely consider' date=' then you have Lloris and Hart as other possibilities.[/color']

Valdes is the only other decent keeper available. Reina's worth £22M to externals and I'm in the process of getting Ter Stegen, so once he's in, I think I'm going to trade Reina out in the P/E for Marcelo and use Pereira elsewhere and then use some of the cash I will amass from Eto'o to buy Valdes. Good plan?

Marcelo's definitely worth getting over Pereira' date=' and yes include him in a part exchange.

Jordi Alba is also a solid buy.[/color']

Cheers, I'll get the deal done.

I'll probably need some more help over the coming days shaping my side because a lot of players are off their TB so keep on standby!;)

Is Lennon worth 15m? He hasn't fetured much this season and I have a feeling he's in for a drop ... please help.

And is Parker > Sandro ?

Thanks

Indgy

Hmm doubt Lennon will drop to be honest but doubt he will hit 91 any time soon. If he will improve the squad then spend the money.

Id also choose Sandro over Parker. Parker is a tough midfielder but I always opt for the younger players.

Is Lennon worth 15m? He hasn't fetured much this season and I have a feeling he's in for a drop ... please help.

And is Parker > Sandro ?

Thanks

Indgy

Lennon's been injured mate and won't drop only sell him if you an get someone better or younger and same rating with the money.

Parker's quality but so is Sandro id rather have Sandro as he's Younger and should pick up some more time from now on as he's just recently recovered from a Knee Injury. :)

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Cheers!

I'm inclined to keep Ramires' date=' Pedro (first player I bought on SM) and Pepe (not really anyone else better available).

This is what I thought.

Ramires surely deserves a rise?:)

Cheers for your help lads, you suggested I keep Pereira but I'm in the process of getting Jordi Alba for peanuts and Marcelo is available at an external because I sold him there 10 weeks ago for £28M when he got injured for 11 weeks. I could get him back for £22M/£26M if P/E. Would you use Pereira in a P/E to get Marcelo? I'd still need to add about £9M cash:)[/quote']

yeah go for marcelo and i am not sure about ramires, i am actually not sure for everything :P

Need help on whether to transfer Neymar & Ganso for Walcott' date=' Coutinho, Lukaku and Gibbs/Ramsey..

Advice??

Also, Ganso is injured for several weeks in my setup, so i need a replacement AM.. If that factors in at all.[/quote']

I would keep Ganso and Neymar mate.

Walcott and Lukaku and Ramsey all have potential but have too many mitigating factors that need to be addressed in order to become top top players imo.

Coutinho looks like doing a Santon at present and not fulfilling his potential to when he first burst onto the scene.

Need help on whether to transfer Neymar & Ganso for Walcott' date=' Coutinho, Lukaku and Gibbs/Ramsey..

Advice??

Also, Ganso is injured for several weeks in my setup, so i need a replacement AM.. If that factors in at all.[/quote']

i like lukaku and ramsey very much so i would give ganso for this two, but i am not sure if i understood right your post.

Firstly I won't sell a 95 rated player for 90+91' date=' even if one of them is Neymer. And definitely try to avoid Valencia; I have no idea what's his role is in United. He doesn't come in the first team as a winger and won't be as a RB ones Vidic and Rafael is back.

As you're in need of defenders as well as central midfielders, I'd go for someone like Muller or Nasri and Hummels. You can also try Evra/Lahm+Kroos.

[/quote']

Thanks for your help. I countered with something way too high so that we can work our way down from there, asked for Lahm and Nasri. The guy values Nasri higher than Muller, so I'm hoping I can ask for Muller (who I rate more highly than Nasri) instead when he counters back.

And is Parker > Sandro ?

Thanks

Indgy

Are you buying or selling mate?

I think Lennon won't drop in the next change as he was injured (mentioned earlier). Still I will hold on to him because I rate him rather high as a fast and tricky winger; and considering that Spurs are playing European football' date=' he might be worth something later on.

I personally prefer Sandro as a real life player. But Parker has more first team opportunities than him, and he also played very good last season; so SM wise he might be a better prospect.

Ramires wont rise in the next review imo.

I think Ramires will rise next change (slim chance but I won't deny that there's a chance). He has fetured in most of the matches this season, played well and Chelsea is in the 3rd place. Also his contribution with Brazil in the Copa will be counted.

Advice??

Usually I prefer not to keep players playing outside Europe, if I get fair deals (that's why I don't have Ganso or Neymer) in any of my set ups).

But in this occasion, I will tell you to keep them.

Walcott- gets enough game time with Arsenal but I don't like him as player. He has pace for a winger alright, but lacks the other criteria. Also being in Arsenal right now, won't help him rating wise.

Lukaku- Very much hyped young prospect, but got very little opportunities in the PL this season. Have to struggle very hard to to get a place in the Chelsea front line (don't see him getting that now).

Ramsey & Gibbs- Again, not a very good player. Dropped on the last match even with Willshire missing. Also, the Arsenal factor. Same is rue with Gibbs who'll have to share game time with Santos.

I don't know much about Coutinho's performance and prospect but think that these players are not worth loosing Neymar and Ganso.

of these which should i buy?

Adil rami 90

joa miranda 90

lorik cana 90

i am going to swap them with djourou

and subotic also available should i try him or use one of the above options

all are CB

i have J.Terry j.lescott a.nesta

so whoever i sign wil be my cover choice when nesta or terry is unfit

of these which should i buy?

Adil rami 90

joa miranda 90

lorik cana 90

i am going to swap them with djourou

and subotic also available should i try him or use one of the above options

all are CB

i have J.Terry j.lescott a.nesta

so whoever i sign wil be my cover choice when nesta or terry is unfit

Go for subotic mate, better and younger defender :)