Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Slightly off topic here guys but I've just joined a brand-new Borrusia Dortmund side in a new WC and as expected everything is chaos with bids flying everywhere.

I have placed Gotze' date=' Hummels and Kagawa as 'unavailable' as other clubs have done with Hazard, Sanchez, Marcelo etc.

Every single offer I make for a player (not even 'great' plyers e.g. Jake Livermore, Kevin-Prince Boateng and Andrea Rannochia comes back with ridiculous counter-offers such as Gotze + Hummels + cash (I was counter-offered Gotze + cash for Livermore) which is frankly stupid. This has happened with almost every single club and I am getting a bit frustrated now.

Is it right for me to rage-quit or should I ignore tranfer-dealing with managed clubs.

I know that this is the wrong forum to post this message in but having 'met' the type of people in this forum on a regular basis (i.e when replying to a question) I think that you guys are best suited to answering this question.

Please advise me on what to do. Thanks in advance :D

Regards

Indgy[/quote']

you can ignore these retarded people, an do other deals with other managers

if not do deals with unmanaged

if there is no gd players to bring and u r really getting frustrated then

quit

hope tht helps :P

you can ignore these retarded people' date=' an do other deals with other managers

if not do deals with unmanaged

if there is no gd players to bring and u r really getting frustrated then

quit

hope tht helps :P[/quote']

Thanks mate. It did help :) repped

Btw, know any good-ish external players? cheers :) repped

Slightly off topic here guys but I've just joined a brand-new Borrusia Dortmund side in a new WC and as expected everything is chaos with bids flying everywhere.

What league is this mate could i possibly join it

You sure can :) World Championship 11405

Start of a new English Championship and Arsenal have offered me £25mil for Javier Hernandez. I'd usually bite his hand off as money is helpful at the start, but here's a list of the following deals that have all been accepted:

£10mil, Kuszack & Lindegaard for Neuer

Evra for Marcelo

£12.6mil, Gill & Macheda for Van Der Weil

£9.7mil, Ferdinand & Giggs for Pique

£267k, Carrick & Diouf for Hummels

£1.2mil, Park & Owen for Hamsik

Valencia & Brown for Cazorla

£5mil, Berbatov & Morrison

This isn't leaving me with many strikers, so I'm not entirely sure if I should sell or hold onto him. I am building for a long term squad.

Start of a new English Championship and Arsenal have offered me £25mil for Javier Hernandez. I'd usually bite his hand off as money is helpful at the start' date=' but here's a list of the following deals that have all been [b']accepted:[/b]

£10mil, Kuszack & Lindegaard for Neuer

Evra for Marcelo

£12.6mil, Gill & Macheda for Van Der Weil

£9.7mil, Ferdinand & Giggs for Pique

£267k, Carrick & Diouf for Hummels

£1.2mil, Park & Owen for Hamsik

Valencia & Brown for Cazorla

£5mil, Berbatov & Morrison

This isn't leaving me with many strikers, so I'm not entirely sure if I should sell or hold onto him. I am building for a long term squad.

I would accept the 25million as you can buy Falcao, Hulk, Sanchez, Rossi and other good strikers with it. Just make sure that you're better of getting the 25 million than exchanging Hernandez for someone else ...

Callejon + Botia + 6m for my Jovetic??

Depends if you could really do with the depth for your squad' date=' Botia won't go higher than 88 for now and the same with Callejon.

Well I would prefer Pato but its not a suprise that in his opinion Rossi is better. Pato hasnt scored yet in Serie A.

Thats because Pato's injured...

Don't know if he'll ever fulfill his true potential, but i would still go for Pato over Rossi, says something Barca opted to buy Sanchez instead.

Depends if you could really do with the depth for your squad' date=' Botia won't go higher than 88 for now and the same with Callejon.

Thats because Pato's injured...

Don't know if he'll ever fulfill his true potential, but i would still go for Pato over Rossi, says something Barca opted to buy Sanchez instead.[/quote']

Hmm didnt know that.

so u think its a good deal for me? lol

Yes.

Should I buy Iraola for Luiz Danilo from Santos, and De Vrij from Ajax??

This is in a GC, where Danilo is my starting RB currently, but would be replaced by Iraola. De Vrij is set for a rise to around 85, and is my back -up, but if he goes I also have Daniel Opare.

What do you guys think? :)

Thanks in advance.

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

1m + Fernando Llorente and Javi Espinosa for Juan Mata? i got mata

no don't do this deal, mata is one of the hottest players at the moment :P