Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Anyone know these players of Roma?

- Loïc NEGO

- Alessandro MALOMO

- Simone SINI

- Adrian STOIAN

- Federico VIVIANE

- Gianluca CAPRARI

Who should I keep? I would like to trade one of them with Rafinha Alcantara.

And can someone also tell me a young promise that is cheap?

Anyone know these players of Roma?

- Loïc NEGO

- Alessandro MALOMO

- Simone SINI

- Adrian STOIAN

- Federico VIVIANE

- Gianluca CAPRARI

Who should I keep? I would like to trade one of them with Rafinha Alcantara.

And can someone also tell me a young promise that is cheap?

Trade any to get thiago' date=' even with the competition at barca. I don't know alot about those roma players but i don't think they have played much, if at all. Keep the young mid Viviane for the moment.

Buy young Ross Barkley from Everton but thats hardly a secret.

Had a deal accepted of £10m + I.Afellay (long term injury in real life) & C.Adriano for E.Hazard.

I'd be getting Hazard, worth it?

In my experience people will only let go of hazard for those kind of deals or more. In that respect it doesn't look like your giving too much. As long as you have a decent squad I'd be happy enough with that. You're obviously Barcelona, so do you even need him!?!

In my experience people will only let go of hazard for those kind of deals or more. In that respect it doesn't look like your giving too much. As long as you have a decent squad I'd be happy enough with that. You're obviously Barcelona' date=' so do you even need him!?![/quote']

I don't need him but you always want to build the best squad possible dont you :P

I don't need him but you always want to build the best squad possible dont you :P

Of cousre, I'd do the same, i hope your not in my GC GW, Lille manager has listed Eden and then proceeded to ignore all bids as the best players have moved on. I paid a lot of cash for him in a settled WC, scored a hatrick and played a 10 in 1st game for me.

Of cousre' date=' I'd do the same, i hope your not in my GC GW, Lille manager has listed Eden and then proceeded to ignore all bids as the best players have moved on. I paid a lot of cash for him in a settled WC, scored a hatrick and played a 10 in 1st game for me.[/quote']

Haha na i'm not, its in a WC.

I'm like five games into the season or something and i just cannot win for love nor money. Me and Barca have a love hate relationship on SM. I love them but its the one team i never seem to be able to win with. So frustrating, you'd think it would be simple. But i've switched back to my beloved 4-2-3-1 which has won me endless titles with Madrid so fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Haha na i'm not' date=' its in a WC.

I'm like five games into the season or something and i just cannot win for love nor money. Me and Barca have a love hate relationship on SM. I love them but its the one team i never seem to be able to win with. So frustrating, you'd think it would be simple. But i've switched back to my beloved 4-2-3-1 which has won me endless titles with Madrid so fingers crossed for tomorrow.[/quote']

If it helps, top of the league barca in another WC (still with most of the best barca players) play the 3-2-2-2-1 V.Attacking and won the league.

Yeah well i'd love to be barca but don't like it because its's impossible to get them!

If it helps' date=' top of the league barca in another WC (still with most of the best barca players) play the 3-2-2-2-1 V.Attacking and won the league.

Yeah well i'd love to be barca but don't like it because its's impossible to get them![/quote']

What are all their playing/attacking styles etc?

For MESSI you should be offering at least 2 players with the same ratings as those two who are in their early/mid twenties rather than late 20's early 30's bud.

Yup, for Messi you need to be in the ballpark of something like Ozil + Fabregas + 40m just to give it consideration.