Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I m getting van der vaart negredo a.turan i.afellay d.milito

i can buy one of these only 18m

1. Negredo
  2. Turan
  3. Van Der Vaart
  4. Afellay
  5. Milito

That would be my opinion mate. Afellay won't get much time at Barcelona considering all the talent in his way. Milito is old and slowly dropping. Van Der Vaart is decent but he wouldn't get a rise without going to a larger club (which won't happen) or Tottenham making a surprise performance. Turan and Negredo have the most potential' date=' the latter of the two seems to be very popular at the moment though.

[b']On a separate note, I've just made an external bid of Salomon Kalou & Jacob Mellis for Antoine Griezmann - opinions? It's roughly £2mil over Real Sociedad's valuation, but Kalou's not been doing well lately and Griezmann is in for a rise no doubt.[/b]

Well I recently found out my Di Maria's peak rating is 93' date=' which is very disappointing, so I have a few other wingers I could trade for Di Maria.

1. Robben

2. Navas

3. Walcott

Any of them better?[/quote']

Who told you that?? Di Maria has been one of Madrids best players not only this season but also last, involved in nearly every single Madrid attack, Ozil's been pretty poor so far this season by his high standards, but Di Maria has been consistent, he can certainly achieve a 94, whilst Robben has peaked at 94, can keep it for another two seasons yet though, so depends how long you'll be playing the game, because in two seasons Di Maria could be 94.

Hulk + Bale + £25m = Rooney?

Definite a good deal for you.

I don't rate Bale too high.He is a good player to have in the left wing; but in my opinion he lacks the quality to be "excellent". Hulk again is good but had to move out Portugal to get a 92+ rating. Rooney is playing his dream football since the last half of last season. He should certainly get a +1 this change' date=' and if he and United continue doing well, a 97 is not too far reaching.

All in all an very good deal for you .

I m getting van der vaart negredo a.turan i.afellay d.milito

i can buy one of these only 18m

I'd rank them as

Negredo

Van Der Vart

Turan

Afellay

Milito.

But ultimately I think it will depend on your team composition.

Well I recently found out my Di Maria's peak rating is 93' date=' which is very disappointing, so I have a few other wingers I could trade for Di Maria.

1. Robben

2. Navas

3. Walcott

Any of them better?[/quote']

Hey mate, there's no hard and first rule that, De Maria's peak rating is 93:). People here have said that based on the current circumstances and possibilities.

I would take Robben mate. He is 2 rated higher and can play Fwd. But know that Robben aint rising no more.

I need a striker as I only have Lukaku who is of a decent rating and I have more depth in midfield' date=' is this worth doing?[/quote']

Yeah good deal if cash is of good use, although Eduardo's not doing too god with Shakhtar, try getting someone like Osvaldo.

Xabi Alonso for 35m I got Xabi.

Great deal getting him for cash.

Yeah good deal if cash is of good use' date=' although Eduardo's not doing too god with Shakhtar, try getting someone like Osvaldo.

[/quote']

I have already tried getting him but the manager is also short on forwards so would sell. The cash would help with signing a couple of risers I have my eye on.

Marseille have made an offer to Santos to swap Olivier GIROUD and Édouard CISSE for Antonio NOCERINO .

What about this? I know Cisse is getting on a bit but Giroud is a decent little player.

Oh and what about Jonathan (inter) + Lovren for Alex Sandro + Danilo I would be getting the first two :) I think I will accept but just want another opinion.

I've been offered Nasri and Kroos for Ribery. Ideally, I'd like to get a striker out of the deal, probably Benzema. These are some of his players that I'd be interested in. Benzema + who, would be a good counter for Ribery? I don't want to part with a 95 unless it's worth it of course. I'd love Gotze or Hummels + Benzema, just love Gotze.

Defenders: Lahm, Evra, Hummels, Chiellini, Bale

Mids/Wings: De Rossi, Anderson, Kroos, Muller, Nasri, Hazard, Gotze, Ganso, Javi Martinez, Valencia

Fwds: Pato, Benzema, Higuain, Chicarito, Neymar

Hey Guys,

Just wondering wether Gabby Agbonlahor will rise this season.

I know he's had some brilliant performances but do they warrant him a rise?

What about the spurs starlets Livermore, Townsead and Kane? I know Livermore has started quite a few premier league games and Townsead and Kane were playing Europa League but would they also get a rise?

Thanks

Indgy

I've been offered Nasri and Kroos for Ribery. Ideally' date=' I'd like to get a striker out of the deal, probably Benzema. These are some of his players that I'd be interested in. Benzema + who, would be a good counter for Ribery? I don't want to part with a 95 unless it's worth it of course. I'd love Gotze or Hummels + Benzema, just love Gotze.

Mids/Wings: De Rossi, Anderson, Kroos, Muller, Nasri, Hazard, Gotze, Ganso, Javi Martinez, Valencia

Fwds: Pato, Benzema, Higuain, Chicarito, Neymar[/quote']

I think Nasri & Kroos is a very good deal in the long term. Both of those players should rise Long term and are younger than Ribery. Although part of the higher band of players and playing in a successful Munich team i'm not sure if Ribery will rise. For me is a good deal for you.

As for the negotiation, it depends how highly he rates your Ribery. Negotiate what you want, he should fall back on his original offer. He's got a good squad there.

I've been offered Nasri and Kroos for Ribery. Ideally' date=' I'd like to get a striker out of the deal, probably Benzema. These are some of his players that I'd be interested in. Benzema + who, would be a good counter for Ribery? I don't want to part with a 95 unless it's worth it of course. I'd love Gotze or Hummels + Benzema, just love Gotze.

Nasri and Kroos, its good but personally Id try and get Higuain + Hummels/Gotze first. If not then get Benzema and Hummels/Gotze. I think Thats good enough personally. I cant see Ribery keeping 95 for too long. To be honest though I doubt he is going to give you Hummels as he is a starter for the guy.

Hey Guys' date='

Just wondering wether Gabby Agbonlahor will rise this season.

I know he's had some brilliant performances but do they warrant him a rise?

What about the spurs starlets Livermore, Townsead and Kane? I know Livermore has started quite a few premier league games and Townsead and Kane were playing Europa League but would they also get a rise?

Thanks

Indgy[/quote']

Not sure about sprus I think you'd know why with Gabby,he's been on fire if he keeps it up he'll rise.

nasri + kroos is good but you could try for benzema+hazard? may be too much though. :)

Nasri and Kroos' date=' its good but personally Id try and get Higuain + Hummels/Gotze first. If not then get Benzema and Hummels/Gotze. I think Thats good enough personally. I cant see Ribery keeping 95 for too long. To be honest though I doubt he is going to give you Hummels as he is a starter for the guy.[/quote']

He actually has more players. I have a squad that is deep, worth almost 500mil, his is worth well over 900mil. He also has Fabregas, Iniesta, Ronaldo, Chiellini, Eto'o and Vidic. Incredibly deep squad and just about every highly rated youngster you can think of, which is why I'm trying to play hardball. Thanks for the input guys.

Also in another league I was offered Abidal+Jovetic for Marcelo, what do you think? I see Marcelo rising, he's been playing tremendously under Mou.

He actually has more players. I have a squad that is deep' date=' worth almost 500mil, his is worth well over 900mil. He also has Fabregas, Iniesta, Ronaldo, Chiellini, Eto'o and Vidic. Incredibly deep squad and just about every highly rated youngster you can think of, which is why I'm trying to play hardball. Thanks for the input guys.

Also in another league I was offered Abidal+Jovetic for Marcelo, what do you think? I see Marcelo rising, he's been playing tremendously under Mou.[/quote']

Then Id definitely look to grab some quality players off him. Ribery is 28 but he is doing good in the Bundesliga so far. Id try and get Higuain and Hummels/Hazard for sure. If he says not to that then go for Higuain and Gotze. I wouldnt accept less.

Also do the Abidal deal. Jovetic wont rise due at Fiorentina. Marcelo is doing good.

LOL. Yeah I'm aiming for Benzema/Hummels as I doubt he gives up Higuain' date=' which I think is fair. I see Benzema rising possibly and Hummels is class. If he doesn't like the deal Gotze, Hazard or Neymar will likely still make the deal enticing enough.[/quote']

Yeh fair enough Benzema is decent too and a young player. He has scored 3 goals in 5 in La Liga so he isnt doing bad.