Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Xabi Alonso for 35m I got Xabi.

Xabi Alonso is safe at his 94. But still about twice his chairman price is not a bad deal for him.

Decision however depends on many other factors such as your other CM & DM' date=' amount of cash you have, worth of cash in your game world etc.

I've been offered Nasri and Kroos for Ribery. Ideally, I'd like to get a striker out of the deal, probably Benzema. These are some of his players that I'd be interested in. Benzema + who, would be a good counter for Ribery? I don't want to part with a 95 unless it's worth it of course. I'd love Gotze or Hummels + Benzema, just love Gotze.

Defenders: Lahm, Evra, Hummels, Chiellini, Bale

Mids/Wings: De Rossi, Anderson, Kroos, Muller, Nasri, Hazard, Gotze, Ganso, Javi Martinez, Valencia

Fwds: Pato, Benzema, Higuain, Chicarito, Neymar

The deal you got is an excellent one, I'd accept it any day. You can try and look for strikers elsewhere.

However if you REALLY want to negotiate I'd say Benzema+Kroos/Anderson, Pato+Muller, straight swap with Higuain; they all will be almost even deals with a slight edge on your side. I avoided insane bids like Higuain+Muller. But as Nobbythesheep has said, depends how the guy rate Ribery.

Hey Guys' date='

Just wondering wether Gabby Agbonlahor will rise this season.

I know he's had some brilliant performances but do they warrant him a rise?

What about the spurs starlets Livermore, Townsead and Kane? I know Livermore has started quite a few premier league games and Townsead and Kane were playing Europa League but would they also get a rise?

Thanks

Indgy[/quote']

Agbonlahor is playing very well at the league at the moment, but I don't think he will rise this change. He moght get a +1 till the end of the season.

Someone with Borussia Dortmund is trying to get rid of loads of players. Subotic and Hummels are already gone but I'm interested in Gotze. At first he asked for £25mil and after some bargaining he's gone down to £21mil.. I'm still not willing to pay that much.

How much would you pay for Gotze? I'm Bayern Munich and I've already signed Jose Callejon and Allexandre Pato. I got the latter for around £18mil, so it doesn't make much sense to splash out so much on someone who's not as good.

Someone with Borussia Dortmund is trying to get rid of loads of players. Subotic and Hummels are already gone but I'm interested in Gotze. At first he asked for £25mil and after some bargaining he's gone down to £21mil.. I'm still not willing to pay that much.

How much would you pay for Gotze? I'm Bayern Munich and I've already signed Jose Callejon and Allexandre Pato. I got the latter for around £18mil' date=' so it doesn't make much sense to splash out so much on someone who's not as good.[/color']

I'd pay up to 25m tbh so your deal isn't so bad.

He looks to be a great player but 21m is a lot of money so if you feel it's too much you might want to lower the price but it depends on how your going to use him.

I'm going to leave it for now as I don't need him, plus I don't have that much money left after the purchases I've made. :P

Also;

On a separate note, I've just made an external bid of Salomon Kalou & Jacob Mellis for Antoine Griezmann - opinions? It's roughly £2mil over Real Sociedad's valuation, but Kalou's not been doing well lately and Griezmann is in for a rise no doubt.

How much would you pay for Gotze? I'm Bayern Munich and I've already signed Jose Callejon and Allexandre Pato. I got the latter for around £18mil' date=' so it doesn't make much sense to splash out so much on someone who's not as good.[/color']

i would personally do the deal, Gotze is in for a ratings increase next time round and let me use hazard as an example. In one of my game worlds Hazard is worth 23.5m he is rated 91 aged 20. There is no reason why Gotze cant be 91 rated by June of next year when he will be 20. Even if he doesn't hit 91 by then he will still have another years worth of rating before he hits 21, which, IMO by the time he is 21 he will be rated 92 thats just under 2 years. The point i am making is he will be worth more than 21m in a year and a half, by which time you are in a great position to sell him at an inflated price yourself :)

Terry's getting on, and is looking at -1? :eek: He's the England captain playing for one of the top 3 sides in the premier league, who he also captains, and you think he's going to get -1? Never.

30 is not getting on, he could easily play to 33/4 at his current rating.

Suarez is a good player, but 93? He's no where near 93 in my eyes.

Carrol won't rise either. SM may give him +1 because he's at Liverpool, but I genuinley think Suarez and Carrol is half decent for Terry. I'd do that deal if I had other top strikers.

The ageism on this forum is shocking sometimes.