lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Terry for Suarez and Carroll??`I am getting Terry

dont do it mate,Suarez has a big chance of rising maybe +2 and terry is facing a drop IMO,Rather get a younger def with a chance of a rise maybe david luiz depending on availability in your GW.

Terry's getting on, and is looking at -1? :eek: He's the England captain playing for one of the top 3 sides in the premier league, who he also captains, and you think he's going to get -1? Never.

30 is not getting on, he could easily play to 33/4 at his current rating.

Suarez is a good player, but 93? He's no where near 93 in my eyes.

Carrol won't rise either. SM may give him +1 because he's at Liverpool, but I genuinley think Suarez and Carrol is half decent for Terry. I'd do that deal if I had other top strikers.

The ageism on this forum is shocking sometimes.

Terry's getting on' date=' and is looking at -1? :eek: He's [b']the England captain[/b] playing for one of the top 3 sides in the premier league, who he also captains, and you think he's going to get -1? Never.

30 is not getting on, he could easily play to 33/4 at his current rating.

Suarez is a good player, but 93? He's no where near 93 in my eyes.

Carrol won't rise either. SM may give him +1 because he's at Liverpool, but I genuinley think Suarez and Carrol is half decent for Terry. I'd do that deal if I had other top strikers.

The ageism on this forum is shocking sometimes.

1. That means nothing these days. Terry hasn't been his dominant self for over a season and a half now. 30 is not 'ancient' by football standards but it is definitely 'getting on'.

2. Suarez is a great player, he's on fire and currently the star man of a great International team. Theres no reason he cannot hit 93 within the next year and a half.

Go for Kompany instead of Terry.

I put in a bid for $60 million for an player at an unmanaged club, but they accepted a bid for $35 million from another club. Is this correct? i was under the impression that the highest bid should be successful? Thanks in advance

I put in a bid for $60 million for an player at an unmanaged club' date=' but they accepted a bid for $35 million from another club. Is this correct? i was under the impression that the highest bid should be successful? Thanks in advance[/quote']

I'm not sure exactly. I had a weird situation with Ramos a few months back, where I had the highest bid, but the player went to an unmanaged club. I could not explain why.

Is the other club unmanaged? The club that the player went to.

I'm not sure exactly. I had a weird situation with Ramos a few months back' date=' where I had the highest bid, but the player went to an unmanaged club. I could not explain why.

Is the other club unmanaged? The club that the player went to.[/quote']

No, the club was managed. :confused:

1. That means nothing these days. Terry hasn't been his dominant self for over a season and a half now. 30 is not 'ancient' by football standards but it is definitely 'getting on'.

2. Suarez is a great player' date=' he's on fire and currently the star man of a great International team. Theres no reason he cannot hit 93 within the next year and a half.

Go for Kompany instead of Terry.[/quote']

I actually went for kompany first and the other manager also asked Suarez and Carroll.so both Terry and kompany are available to me for the same price... My other fwds are pato and neymar alongwith nani,ozil,muller as wingers

Terry for Suarez and Carroll??`I am getting Terry

No. I wouldn't do that.

Don't loose Suarez mate. He is bound to have a +1 in the next change. Not a +2 because Liverpool isn't playing European football' date=' but a rise definitely for his performance in Copa. Carrol is also a nice player to have on the bench.

And about Terry, it's not the age that matters. I will say that Vidic is a solid player at his rating and his is just a year younger than Terry. But as said, Terry isn't playing that good for the last one and a half season or so. He might drop.

M'bia or Diego Godin?

Who is better? Who will have a good future?

I will go for M'bia.

I put in a bid for $60 million for an player at an unmanaged club' date=' but they accepted a bid for $35 million from another club. Is this correct? i was under the impression that the highest bid should be successful? Thanks in advance[/quote']

As far as I know, an unmanaged club will accept all the bids, but will go with the highest bid. And have you checked you have the money to proceed with the deal.

By the way, it's a bit off topic for this forum.

Aaron Lennon + Theo Walcott for Alexis Sanchez? I get Sanchez

Definitely get Sanchez. Great deal.

As far as I know' date=' an unmanaged club will accept all the bids, but will go with the highest bid. And have you checked you have the money to proceed with the deal.

By the way, it's a bit off topic for this forum. [/quote']

Yeah, i have more then enough funds to complete the deal, but they chose to sell to the other team even though they offered less money, not sure why.

Sorry if its off topic....:o

Yeah' date=' i have more then enough funds to complete the deal, but they chose to sell to the other team even though they offered less money, not sure why.

Sorry if its off topic....:o[/quote']

I'd submit a bug ticket, explaining everything you can and hopefully you'll get an answer as to why, if the player has already gone to another managed side it isn't likely that you'll get him but at least you might get some answers.

M'bia or Diego Godin?

Who is better? Who will have a good future?

Both have similar minutes' date=' but I'd take Godin, better player in my eyes, plus e plays in the stronger league and for a better national side

Josh McEachran or El Shaarawy?

I can do a straight swap, and I'm the one with Josh. :P

Keep Josh

I actually went for kompany first and the other manager also asked Suarez and Carroll.so both Terry and kompany are available to me for the same price... My other fwds are pato and neymar alongwith nani' date='ozil,muller as wingers[/color']

depending on what formation you play, I'd take it Kompany is a class defender, but if you play with two strikers up front I'd probably leave it

How good is Eden Hazard?

He asked for transfer out and I see so many bids on him.. should I try to make the upper bid?

My FWs are Robinho' date=' Oscar Cardozo and Bent.[/quote']

Yes, Hazard is one of Europe's hottest young talents in the world wanted by the biggest club sides

Swap Alderweireld for Andy Carroll?

No, I'd keep Alderweireld, personally I don't rate Carroll, never have.

Swap Alderweild for Andy Carroll?

I wouldn't, I've heard some great great things about Alderweild, although I've never seen him play before and Carroll we all know hasn't settled fully at Liverpool yet.

I've got a problem on my hands too, who's the best DEF available that's around the age of 21 and 83-87 rated?

DEF as in the versatile def, not any defender :D

I wouldn't' date=' I've heard some great great things about Alderweild, although I've never seen him play before and Carroll we all know hasn't settled fully at Liverpool yet.

I've got a problem on my hands too, who's the best DEF available that's around the age of 21 and 83-87 rated?

DEF as in the versatile def, not any defender :D[/quote']

Theophile-Catherine.

I wouldn't' date=' I've heard some great great things about Alderweild, although I've never seen him play before and Carroll we all know hasn't settled fully at Liverpool yet.

DEF as in the versatile def, not any defender :D[/quote']

Not sure if your interested in a slightly older higher rated player...

Yanga-Mbiwa (Def, 88, 22)

Lovren (Def, 88, 22)

Theophile-Catherine.

This ... is so very true

:D

The lad has shown great potential' date=' and should feature more in Rennes game as the time goes bye !

Although, i don't expect him to hit full potential this season ... give him some time .. if he get's to start more games he might get lucky and get a small rise ... but I'd say that he will rise high next season.[/center']