Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hello folks,

No-one wants to buy Gareth Barry for 12 million so I'm selling him to an external club for 11 million (a little above market value) so that I can raise funds to buy Erik Lamela. Barry is mainly used as a sub but has dropped behind Pastore and Marchisio in priority of subs (if you understand that). Not too sure wether Barry will retain his rating...

I'm probably going to accept at cash deal from an unmanaged club for Lescott. I thought he was brilliant last seaason but he didn't get the rise and with his age and current performances, I'm not too confident in him rising any further. Can someone please reassure me over what will happen to his rating? Again he doesn't play but with the money I could invest in Martin Kelly (a future talent as I'm told).

Actually, is Kelly worth 6million? I do believe that Flanagan is the better choice but he's 5 rating 'points' behind Kelly ...

Sorry this post is a little long...I just wrote down everything that came into my head at once :)

Cheers

Indgy

Hello folks' date='

No-one wants to buy Gareth Barry for 12 million so I'm selling him to an external club for 11 million (a little above market value) so that I can raise funds to buy Erik Lamela. Barry is mainly used as a sub but has dropped behind Pastore and Marchisio in priority of subs (if you understand that). Not too sure wether Barry will retain his rating...

I'm probably going to accept at cash deal from an unmanaged club for Lescott. I thought he was brilliant last seaason but he didn't get the rise and with his age and current performances, I'm not too confident in him rising any further. Can someone please reassure me over what will happen to his rating? Again he doesn't play but with the money I could invest in Martin Kelly (a future talent as I'm told).

Actually, is Kelly worth 6million? I do believe that Flanagan is the better choice but he's 5 rating 'points' behind Kelly ...

Sorry this post is a little long...I just wrote down everything that came into my head at once :)

Cheers

Indgy[/quote']

Barry should stay, still has a part to play at chiteh, Lescott should stay, and yes Kelly is worth atleast 6M, solid player, and shown much more than Flanagan.

dont do it mate' date='Suarez has a big chance of rising maybe +2 and terry is facing a drop IMO,Rather get a younger def with a chance of a rise maybe david luiz depending on availability in your GW.[/quote']

Suarez+2?For what?+1 it's enough.That's mean Rooney will get a +4 to 99.

@Indgy

I'm not too confident regarding Barry, but when he came on against Villareal I thought he made a good impact straight away. If he plays enough he'll rack up a few assists. However, if you have more capable players in his position then I'd definitely get the money for young talent like Lamela.

I don't rate Lescott at all. Look around the Man City squad and.. Well, what's he even in the starting eleven for? I'd happily sell, even though I do think he'll keep his 89 this season as he's getting played in domestic and European matches.

Kelly's better than Flanagan, with better potential too in my opinion. He's been starting for Liverpool due to other players being injured, but he fits perfectly into the team and is putting in solid performances. A possible 88 by the end of the season I'd argue, so yeah throw in that £6mil!

@Indgy

I'm not too confident regarding Barry' date=' but when he came on against Villareal I thought he made a good impact straight away. If he plays enough he'll rack up a few assists. However, if you have more capable players in his position then I'd definitely get the money for young talent like Lamela.

I don't rate Lescott at all. Look around the Man City squad and.. Well, what's he even in the starting eleven for? I'd happily sell, even though I do think he'll keep his 89 this season as he's getting played in domestic and European matches.

Kelly's better than Flanagan, with better potential too in my opinion. He's been starting for Liverpool due to other players being injured, but he fits perfectly into the team and is putting in solid performances. A possible 88 by the end of the season I'd argue, so yeah throw in that £6mil![/color']

Thanks a lot mate :) Yup I'll definately sell Barry and Lescott and snap up Lamela and Kelly! :D :D :D

Still havn't decided the fate of Adam Johnson though ... :(

Suarez+2?For what?+1 it's enough.That's mean Rooney will get a +4 to 99.

Mate' date=' try to keep it real here

:P

Why on earth would a +2 rating increase for Suarez mean that Rooney should get a +4 ?? :confused:

If Suarez gets a +2 that'd mean he'd be a 93 and still 2 ratings behind Mr.Rooney.

But that does not automatically grant a +4 (lol) rise for Mr.Rooney you know, comparing players is one thing, comparing ratings a completely different thing.

You can't base your post on the soul basis that if one player rises, another should rise twice as much, it just doesent work like that mate.

Rooney and Suarez both deserve a rise ... and seeing as Rooney dropped last time around he should get a +2 to 97 IMO as he is just that good ...

Now, i would not complain if Suarez only got a +1 but it would be totally awesome if he could get a +2 ( BIASED :o ) Now ... think over again what you wrote, and comeback with statements that can back your first post up and we can have a nice and friendly debate about ratings :)

Hugs and Cookies all around!

//Fluff[/center']

Still havn't decided the fate of Adam Johnson though ... :(

Stick with him for now mate and see what happens in the January transfer window. If Man City bring in more prominent midfielders (don't know why they would) then I'd sell. For now at least' date=' he's a good talent to keep.[/color']

Stick with him for now mate and see what happens in the January transfer window. If Man City bring in more prominent midfielders (don't know why they would) then I'd sell. For now at least' date=' he's a good talent to keep.[/color']

Aslong as something has a pulse and is moving, city buys it ... and whats left we get to buy in PSG!

:D

btw mr ragequit ... could you fix so that one possibly could contact you via either PM or VM ? I joined Scout4Talent and it'd be nice to have someone to talk to about it :P

Thanks boss! :D

BTW do they both play for England U-21 or is the same fight for position like at Liverpool?

Can't rep ya any more :(

I think both of them and Henderson (as captain)played the last game. Kelly is actually a CB, but a bit like Carragher in his early days, versatile. Once he's got more confidence i think he can be a very good player. Flano's young cheap enough to buy just as a riser if you can afford it.

I am trying really hard to get Schweinsteiger to complete my midfield

Puyol Terry Evra

Essien

Muller Iniesta ? Marcelo

Hulk Falcao

The other manager wants Bale + Gotze + Falcao to let him go. I know I shouldnt let go of Gotze so I will try to take him out and replace him with another player. I have Neymar, Cavani, Gameiro to take up the position of Falcao in my starting XI and Bale is just a sub. Is Schweinsteiger worth Bale + Falcao + Lukaku/someone else?

Puyol Terry Evra

Essien

Muller Iniesta ? Marcelo

Hulk Falcao

The other manager wants Bale + Gotze + Falcao to let him go. I know I shouldnt let go of Gotze so I will try to take him out and replace him with another player. I have Neymar' date=' Cavani, Gameiro to take up the position of Falcao in my starting XI and Bale is just a sub. Is Schweinsteiger worth Bale + Falcao + Lukaku/someone else?[/quote']

I'm going to start off with saying this:

Gameiro is the best attacker that you have mate ! :P He'll be getting atleast a +1 next time the frenchies gets reviewed ... as for the players involved ... you are overpaying like heck mate !

Schweinsteiger is good(ish) yeah but I would never pay the amount that you are doing !

So, no, he is not worth that.

Puyol Terry Evra

Essien

Muller Iniesta ? Marcelo

Hulk Falcao

The other manager wants Bale + Gotze + Falcao to let him go. I know I shouldnt let go of Gotze so I will try to take him out and replace him with another player. I have Neymar' date=' Cavani, Gameiro to take up the position of Falcao in my starting XI and Bale is just a sub. Is Schweinsteiger worth Bale + Falcao + Lukaku/someone else?[/quote']

Falcao's in immense form mate, don't let him go! I'm not a fan of Hulk really, and unless he goes to a bigger club he won't increase from his 91. I'd try Bale & Hulk/Cavani with £5mil. If he doesn't accept just keep increasing the money.. Is money worth anything in this game world?

None of those three will ever reach 94, and Schweinsteiger will hold onto his rating for at least another season.

Just got Benzema and Hummels for Ribery' date=' good deal?[/quote'] Hummels will be part of the top 3 CB's in the world in a few more years, fantastic CB, and Benzema's finding his form now aswell, good deal.

Puyol Terry Evra

Essien

Muller Iniesta ? Marcelo

Hulk Falcao

Well you have ridiculous amounts of depth, real quality players such as Gameiro, Neymar and Cavani, it's a good deal for you only because you can afford to do it.

Sagna + Samuel for Maicon who is getting the better half of the deal.

GC

Maicon Lev 4

Sagna's one of the best RB's in the world, shame he's injured at the moment i think, Samuel back in the heart of the Inter defense, good deal if you need the depth, plus Maicon will no way keep his rating.

Thanks you two.

After Alves 89 (GK) and Gameiro 90 for Cesar 94

A hard one as Cesar done look the same any more options?

No problem.

I'd favour the side with Gameiro' date=' as he could be in for a rise this season. Cesar might stay at 94, but unless Inter seriously pick themselves up he'll probably drop. I don't really know about Alves though.[/font']