lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Just got Benzema and Hummels for Ribery' date=' good deal?[/quote'] Hummels will be part of the top 3 CB's in the world in a few more years, fantastic CB, and Benzema's finding his form now aswell, good deal.
I am trying really hard to get Schweinsteiger to complete my midfield

Puyol Terry Evra

Essien

Muller Iniesta ? Marcelo

Hulk Falcao

The other manager wants Bale + Gotze + Falcao to let him go. I know I shouldnt let go of Gotze so I will try to take him out and replace him with another player. I have Neymar' date=' Cavani, Gameiro to take up the position of Falcao in my starting XI and Bale is just a sub. Is Schweinsteiger worth Bale + Falcao + Lukaku/someone else?[/quote']

Well you have ridiculous amounts of depth, real quality players such as Gameiro, Neymar and Cavani, it's a good deal for you only because you can afford to do it.

Sagna + Samuel for Maicon who is getting the better half of the deal.

GC

Maicon Lev 4

Sagna's one of the best RB's in the world, shame he's injured at the moment i think, Samuel back in the heart of the Inter defense, good deal if you need the depth, plus Maicon will no way keep his rating.

Thanks you two.

After Alves 89 (GK) and Gameiro 90 for Cesar 94

A hard one as Cesar done look the same any more options?

No problem.

I'd favour the side with Gameiro' date=' as he could be in for a rise this season. Cesar might stay at 94, but unless Inter seriously pick themselves up he'll probably drop. I don't really know about Alves though.[/font']

Thanks you two.

After Alves 89 (GK) and Gameiro 90 for Cesar 94

A hard one as Cesar done look the same any more options?

Alves could be in for a drop. Unless SM believe his CL appearances are enough for a stay as he's yet to appear in the league. So if you're replacing Cesar who sadly isn't nearly what he was before his serious injury with Alves, then I'd look for something else as Cesar will probably only drop 1 for now.

My offer of Salomon Kalou and Jacob Mellis for Antoine Griezmann has been accepted. I have plenty of time to cancel if necessary, so what are people's opinions on the deal?

I have Mata, Sturridge, Drogba, Torres and Lukaku so no real need for Kalou in my opinion..

My offer of Salomon Kalou and Jacob Mellis for Antoine Griezmann has been accepted. I have plenty of time to cancel if necessary' date=' so what are people's opinions on the deal?

I have Mata, Sturridge, Drogba, Torres and Lukaku so no real need for Kalou in my opinion..[/color']

Kalou is useless unless he moves and I'm not surprised I haven't heard of Jacob Mellis because he's a Chelsea reserve. Might as well be Kalou for Griezmann.

And Griezmann > Kalou so go for it :D

Alves could be in for a drop. Unless SM believe his CL appearances are enough for a stay as he's yet to appear in the league. So if you're replacing Cesar who sadly isn't nearly what he was before his serious injury with Alves' date=' then I'd look for something else as Cesar will probably only drop 1 for now.[/quote']

Would Foster 88 be the better opton then?

Would Foster 88 be the better opton then?

Ben Foster may not be the better option ... did you see Alves against Chelsea and how many saves of his denied Torres?

A better keeper would be Tim Krul or Anders Lindegaard whom both have strong chances of a rise to 88 next rating changes. Lindegaard has played all of Man U's champions league matches and Krul has been the unstoppable beast helping put Newcastle into an unbeaten 4th place :D

Should I do the following deal;

£8 million + Turan + Oxlade-Chamberlain = Darren Fletcher

I would be the one getting Darren Fletcher. I'm not really fussed about the money as I have plenty of that but I'm obviously not too keen on letting Chamberlain go.

Thanks in advance.

I would be the one getting Darren Fletcher. I'm not really fussed about the money as I have plenty of that but I'm obviously not too keen on letting Chamberlain go.

Thanks in advance.

Only part of that deal i would not want to do, is getting rid of the OX. Can you get the Ox out of the deal? If not i would probably do it. :)

Thanks in advance.

I'd do it.

Turan is good but not that good and Fletcher should keep his rating.

Ox is good,but he is just a younger version of Walcott.It's a decent deal for either deal to be fair.

Thanks in advance.

I don't like that deal.

Fletcher has always been underrated and i think he's very important to Man utd. But that deal is unbalanced in his favour and bad for you in the long term. Turan is a good player that could improve and get a higher rating if things go well for him and may even move to a top club one day.

I watch some England U21 games, if i can stay awake, and A-O-C is a stand out player easy. He will quickly establish himself at arsenal and is not another walcott, who only ever had pace.

The deal is not good long or even medium term and the cash is no good, i'd keep them and miss out on Fletcher.

Thanks in advance.

If you're willing to lose Ox (and he won't be 88-90 for another 2 years probably) then it's definitely a good deal...so do it. :)

Thanks in advance.

Personally i wouldn't do that deal unless your in real need of a central midfielder, Chamberlain has every chance at being around 87 rated at the end of the season if he keeps getting oppatunity's at Arsenal. Btw who ever said he was like Walcott is totally wrong he's going to be better in my opinion. Turan's a solid 90 and you should be able to get another 90+ Central midfielder with him if need be i just wouldn't give up Chamberlain as he's going to be a great player :)

I've got an offer of 10million for Insua (88).

If I accept I could get:

CRISCITO, Domenico (90) 10mill

SCHENNIKOV, Georgi (88) 11mill

PIETERS, Erik (88) 9mill

AOGO, Dennis (88) 8.5mill

NAGATOMO, Yuto (88) 4mill

or is there someone else you'd recommend?

Same predicament alot of people in EC's have. Who to go for first as you cannot get them all at once so in order' date=' who is best/who should i get first?

M'Vila

Pastore

Gotze

Neymar

Hummels[/quote']

Depends on what team you have and where you need to strenghten your squad, but in general and purely on talent and potential I'd go:

Gotze

Neymar

Hummels

Pastore

M'vila

Same predicament alot of people in EC's have. Who to go for first as you cannot get them all at once so in order' date=' who is best/who should i get first?

M'Vila

Pastore

Gotze

Neymar

Hummels[/quote']

I'd go for Neymar.

Just started a new GW and went for him ahead of Gotze. Hope I've made the right decision!

Park Ji Sung+ Cristian Rodriguez/Ruben Michael for Lukaku. I would be getting the two players and my squad is short in decent rated players so both players would be first teamers :)

Milan have made a counter offer to Roma for Arturo VIDAL of £3,000,000 plus Ezequiel LAVEZZI .

Money isn't really an issue and both players would start so who is better?

Park Ji Sung+ Cristian Rodriguez/Ruben Michael for Lukaku. I would be getting the two players and my squad is short in decent rated players so both players would be first teamers :)

Milan have made a counter offer to Roma for Arturo VIDAL of £3' date='000,000 plus Ezequiel LAVEZZI .

Money isn't really an issue and both players would start so who is better?[/quote']

I personally think Vidal is better, and his versatility is sublime, but if you're short up front then Lavezzi isn't bad.

Depends on what team you have and where you need to strenghten your squad' date=' but in general and purely on talent and potential I'd go:

Gotze

Neymar

Hummels

Pastore

M'vila[/quote']

M'vila

Hummels

Pastore

!!!

Milan have made a counter offer to Roma for Arturo VIDAL of £3' date='000,000 plus Ezequiel LAVEZZI .

Money isn't really an issue and both players would start so who is better?[/quote']

Vidal mate ... has been brill for Juventus the few times I've watched them.