Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

£24.5m + Pato for P.Lahm?

I'm getting Lahm. I play with one striker and have Villa, Higuain & Neymar.

My left back options are A.Cole & Marcelo. I'm looking to sell Cole though and having Lahm allows me to toy with switching him over to the right to give Ramos a break etc if i need to. In my head its a good deal but i'm just wondering if in terms of value its a good one? Oh and Pato is Level 3 concerned about lack of games.

I'm getting Lahm. I play with one striker and have Villa' date=' Higuain & Neymar.

My left back options are A.Cole & Marcelo. I'm looking to sell Cole though and having Lahm allows me to toy with switching him over to the right to give Ramos a break etc if i need to. In my head its a good deal but i'm just wondering if in terms of value its a good one? Oh and Pato is Level 3 concerned about lack of games.[/quote']

I would do it mate, If it was me I would try and lower the price a little bit but if not then its a decent deal :)

I would do it mate' date=' If it was me I would try and lower the price a little bit but if not then its a decent deal :)[/quote']

Yeah i've toyed around with it. I've basically said the guy can have A.Cole or Marcelo after this deal goes through because my chairman won't allow me to send Pato + either of them at once, so any money from this i'm essentially getting back and i'm not too fussed about Cole or Marcelo. This also allows me to sell Van der Wiel at RB who's concerned about games.

I've had this team for 7 seasons now and i've got so many players i need to get rid of. Just starting to tidy it up now lol.

Manchester United have made an offer to Internazionale to swap Diego ALVES and Kévin GAMEIRO for Júlio CESAR .

I am Inter Milan it is a GC and have only one good ST bar playing Mario Balloteli on the wing.

Options, I see Alves as a 90+ keeper but don't no mutch about him or Kevin.

Ganso + Lukaku/Wilshere for Gotze?

I'll be getting the German wonderboy. (note:all of them are/will be subs)

Also' date=' Sneijder or Vidic for Lahm. I'll be getting Lahm.[/quote']

The first one is too mutch Lukaku is the next Drogba, a top young player who is only one behind Gotze, there is a lot of likes with Drogba moving to Russia and Anelka moving back to French football so keep him as he will get game time. As well as Wilshere being the best youth CM in a long time for English football, yes is out for 5 months but a top player and on a good day he can not be match a for sore 92+ in the next few seasons.

As for Gotze see him rising to 90 this season due to him being one of the best Germany has to offer under 21 but it is a big price to pay when it comes down to the next Gerrard and Drogba.

(No Deal)

The second deal is also a over pay Sneijder is moving to England in Jan you can bet on it just with Manchester is the hard one when he moves you can 75% he will get strate in to any of the two teams and has it in him to be the next 96+ CM. Vidic is the 2nd best CB in the world, will be dropping if he dose not come back soon but will easy get back to 96 even 97 so again a real hard one. Lahm is a top RB/LB plays both real well could easy hit 95 but I again would say no deal as there is no 100% he will ever rise again.

I'm getting Lahm. I play with one striker and have Villa' date=' Higuain & Neymar.

My left back options are A.Cole & Marcelo. I'm looking to sell Cole though and having Lahm allows me to toy with switching him over to the right to give Ramos a break etc if i need to. In my head its a good deal but i'm just wondering if in terms of value its a good one? Oh and Pato is Level 3 concerned about lack of games.[/quote']

I'd keep Pato mate. Even if you sell Cole there, Marcelo is a good replacement at LB; also you have Van Der Will to cover for Ramos. ABout the front line, Higuain can play at the wing, and it's good to have a few decent strikers at the team.

Just for the deal, Lahm is a safe player, but won't rise in the near future. But Pato, although a bit injury prone, has fair bet of potential for both club and NT.

Manchester United have made an offer to Internazionale to swap Diego ALVES and Kévin GAMEIRO for Júlio CESAR .

I am Inter Milan it is a GC and have only one good ST bar playing Mario Balloteli on the wing.

Options' date=' I see Alves as a 90+ keeper but don't no mutch about him or Kevin.[/quote']

If Alves will be your back up keeper, then I'll keep Ceaser mate. Loosing him will give a serious blow to your team. But remember that Ceaser is not really the safest at his 94.

Ganso + Lukaku/Wilshere for Gotze?

I'll be getting the German wonderboy. (note:all of them are/will be subs)

Also' date=' Sneijder or Vidic for Lahm. I'll be getting Lahm.[/quote']

Mr. Hammer said it all. I am also against both the deal.

About these wonder kids, there's always chance that he might not click in the long run, and end up being just a great talent and not a great player. So giving two of them for one is not very likely for me.

2nd deal would definitely depend on your team composition. But personally I'd keep the players.

Adil Rami or Mateo Musacchio?

Rami for me.

Options' date=' I see Alves as a 90+ keeper but don't no mutch about him or Kevin.[/quote']

DO IT!

Anyone that gives up Gameiro is not in their right mind ... The man has so much potential, his stats shows that easily, the last few years he's been playing for mediocre mid-table teams and has still always managed to be a top goalscorer ... finished 2nd overall in Ligue 1 last season when it comes to scoring goals, Moussa Sow scored a hattrick in the last game of the season and thus won the race.

Gameiro was signed by PSG before the start of this season and is the first choice there.

He is the future for french football and is right now, the best french striker out there.

I would be very surprised if he doesen't get a place in the French EC team next year.

Do it mate.

Quick! Charlie Adam for Jose Enrique? i have adam :)

That quite depends on how your team is currently looking and wich player you need more ...

If you just want another player and don't really need them ... I'd personally go with Adam' date=' he has been brilliant for Liverpool and is sure to get a rise![/center']

Jordan Ayew for 5m?

I got Ayew.

Absolutely not mate ! There's a big possibility of Jordan rising ... I'd say to 87 most likely' date=' he changes the game everytime he steps onto the pitch ![/center']

Adil Rami or Mateo Musacchio?

Mateo has alot of potential' date=' but so does Rami, and Rami has won more then Mateo probably ever will :P

+ Rami is french ... everyone knows that the Argentinian NT can't win important games even if their lives depended on it :P[/center']

I'm looking for a young LB similar age/rating to Kyle Walker as my backup for my Sevilla team.

Is diego Renan good? Any suggestions?

Emiliano Insua mate or Erik Pieters.

Adam Johnson' date='Mario Balotelli,Loric Remy or Miralem Pjanic

The first 2 or just for loaning the second 2 is a perm deal.

The loans aren't definitely happening but the last 2 are.[/quote']

Pjanic, he's been very good for Roma so far ...

Remy scored 15 goals in 24 games for Marseille last season, so far this season he's scored 4 in 10 games ... should hit double digits i'd say ... if you only can go with one of them, go for the one you need the most.

Hello again,

Who has the brighter future, Sebatian Coates or Erik Lamela? (Both will be in my 'Youth XI')

Better defender: Martin Kelly or Sebatian Coates??

Better buy: Jake Livermore vs. Danny Rose vs. Andros Townsend

(I watched the Europa match last night Spurs vs Rubin Kazan and because Livermore was playing centre-back he didn't really play that well. I thought Rose was good but again I'm not too sure...)

Thanks in advance for any help given :D :D :D

Cheers

Indgy

Pjanic' date=' he's been very good for Roma so far ...

Remy scored 15 goals in 24 games for Marseille last season, so far this season he's scored 4 in 10 games ... should hit double digits i'd say ... if you only can go with one of them, go for the one you need the most.[/center']

Okay so which one is more likely to rise.

Okay so which one is more likely to rise.

Loic Rémy is the more likely to rise ... did you see him vs Arsenal on Wednesday? The only real threat apart from Valbuena in the attack but as a lone striker, the ball would hardly find its way through 2 centre-backs and a defensive midfielder.

Btw he's a French international player and the French are on the rise after the 'banned' players return ... Ribery, M'Vila, Gourcuff, Toulalan, Rémy, Sakho, Lloris, Valbuena, Nasri, Martin, Malouda, Evra, Gameiro .. etc

Hope it helped :D

Hello again' date='

Who has the brighter future, Sebatian Coates or Erik Lamela? (Both will be in my 'Youth XI')

[/quote']

I'm going to say Coates, just because I don't see Lamela really getting good game time for atleast a season or two whereas Coates could get gametime whenever one of Liverpool's defender breaks down ( they tend to do that )

Better defender: Martin Kelly or Sebatian Coates??

Hard one this ... but I'm going to say Kelly due to him seeing games at Pool already and his U-21 appearances.

Better buy: Jake Livermore vs. Danny Rose vs. Andros Townsend

(I watched the Europa match last night Spurs vs Rubin Kazan and because Livermore was playing centre-back he didn't really play that well. I thought Rose was good but again I'm not too sure...)

Thanks in advance for any help given :D :D :D

Cheers

Indgy

1.Livermore

2.Rose

3.Townsend

Livermore has a great future ahead of him' date=' so does the others but i've got a feeling his career will kick off with an exploding speed soon.[/center']

Loic Rémy is the more likely to rise ... did you see him vs Arsenal on Wednesday? The only real threat apart from Valbuena in the attack but as a lone striker' date=' the ball would hardly find its way through 2 centre-backs and a defensive midfielder.

Btw he's a French international player and the French are on the rise after the 'banned' players return ... Ribery, M'Vila, Gourcuff, Toulalan, Rémy, Sakho, Lloris, Valbuena, Nasri, Martin, Malouda, Evra, Gameiro .. etc

Hope it helped :D[/quote']

Okay thanks :D

I'm going to say Coates' date=' just because I don't see Lamela really getting good game time for atleast a season or two whereas Coates could get gametime whenever one of Liverpool's defender breaks down ( they tend to do that )[/center']

LOOOOL haha they do :D

Hard one this ... but I'm going to say Kelly due to him seeing games at Pool already and his U-21 appearances.

1.Livermore

2.Rose

3.Townsend

Livermore has a great future ahead of him, so does the others but i've got a feeling his career will kick off with an exploding speed soon.

Thanks a lot :D

Can't rep ya anymore :( have to 'spread' it first ... :(

Pjanic ... SM are more generous against Serie A then what they are against Ligue 1 ... much easier for a player to reach a high rating in the italian leauge.

Okay thanks I'll chose Remy because I need a back up striker as well also he's cheaper and I'm low on money thanks anyway I'll give you a rep.

Sorry to bother you guys but is Dedryk Boyata worth selling? I saw him on match of the day against Wigan and he was AWFUL!!! (worse than Gibson)

I was just wondering wether he would make it into Man City's senior squad next year or do you reckon he'll be sold to Ali Al-hammus or some random club like that ?

Which 1 out of Cleverly, Gundagon, Kleber, Rafinha Alcantara, Ilie Sanchez, Kiko, Frimpong and Taarabt would you choose? (I'm in it for the long-term so biggest future? irrelevant of current ratings)

Thanks again

PS As you can prob see I'm trying to work on my Man City squad but I'm trying to keep it as original as possible and attepting to limit transfers within 'premier league' players. Every single player I bid for, I end up engaging in a bidding war with Barcelona but luckily 'cos I'm quality, I always win :D

My squad currently looks like:

-----------Hart-----------

-Richards-Kompany-Baines-

---------De Jong----------

Milner-Y. Toure-Silva-Mata

-----Torres---Adebayor---

I got a 'used' city squad and made the following transfers:

• Torres for Tevez
  • Mata for Balotelli + Luiz
  • Baines for Kolarov + Lescott

I know that this extra bit was irrelevant but if you're into these sorts of things (I am) you can read it :)

All transfers were made with the help of this forum sooooooo ... THANKS GUYS :D

Sorry to bother you guys but is Dedryk Boyata worth selling? I saw him on match of the day against Wigan and he was AWFUL!!! (worse than Gibson)

I was just wondering wether he would make it into Man City's senior squad next year or do you reckon he'll be sold to Ali Al-hammus or some random club like that ?

Which 1 out of Cleverly' date=' Gundagon, Kleber, Rafinha Alcantara, Ilie Sanchez, Kiko, Frimpong and Taarabt would you choose? (I'm in it for the long-term so biggest future? irrelevant of current ratings)

Thanks again

PS As you can prob see I'm trying to work on my Man City squad but I'm trying to keep it as original as possible and attepting to limit transfers within 'premier league' players. Every single player I bid for, I end up engaging in a bidding war with Barcelona but luckily 'cos I'm quality, I always win :D

My squad currently looks like:

-----------Hart-----------

-Richards-Kompany-Baines-

---------De Jong----------

Milner-Y. Toure-Silva-Mata

-----Torres---Adebayor---

I got a 'used' city squad and made the following transfers:

[list']

[*]Torres for Tevez

[*]Mata for Balotelli + Luiz

[*]Baines for Kolarov + Lescott

I know that this extra bit was irrelevant but if you're into these sorts of things (I am) you can read it :)

All transfers were made with the help of this forum sooooooo ... THANKS GUYS :D

I'd sell Boyata I don't know what other people think but when I see him play he's been terrible.I don't know if he'll make the squad (not an expert on City.)

I'd choose either Cleverly or Frimpong,both if you can afford it :D.

Which 1 out of Cleverly' date=' Gundagon, Kleber, Rafinha Alcantara, Ilie Sanchez, Kiko, Frimpong and Taarabt would you choose? (I'm in it for the long-term so biggest future? irrelevant of current ratings)

D[/quote']

Thiago, for sure.

I picked up pepe reina from an unmanaged team the other day, should I sell on Buffon?