Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Thiago' date=' for sure.

I picked up pepe reina from an unmanaged team the other day, should I sell on Buffon?[/quote']

Be careful, he didn't even mention Thiago, but RAFINHA Alcantara, his little brother :D

IMO Buffon is not going to drop in the next rewies so if you keep him you surely will have a 94 rated keeper, which is not that easy to find.. But you have just bought Reina and having two 93+ keepers is completely unuseful, so sell Gigi, maybe to a manged team in order to get some good players instead of only cash ;)

I have Hazard, should I sell him for Alexis Sanchez? If I add someone I might also take Pedro, which one is better between Pedro and Sanchez? None of them would be a regular starter in my team, so I don't care about the actual rating.. The main question is: which one among Sanchez, Pedro and Hazard is a better prospect? THanks in advance :D

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Be careful' date=' he didn't even mention Thiago, but RAFINHA Alcantara, his little brother :D

IMO Buffon is not going to drop in the next rewies so if you keep him you surely will have a 94 rated keeper, which is not that easy to find.. But you have just bought Reina and having two 93+ keepers it's completely unuseful, so sell Gigi, maybe to a manged team in order to get some good players instead of only cash ;)

I have Hazard, should I sell him for Alexis Sanchez? If I add someone I might also take Pedro, which one is better between Pedro and Sanchez? None of them would be a regular starter in my team, so I don't care about the actual rating.. The main question is: which one among Sanchez, Pedro and Hazard is a better prospect? THanks in advance :D[/quote']

for me hazard is the better player :)

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

It's not necessarily about who's the best player though. Pedro and Sanchez are both at Barcelona' date=' whereas Hazard's only at Lille. The La Liga is also stronger than Ligue 1. With the next season I could see Sanchez getting +1, Pedro staying or getting +1 and Hazard staying at 91.[/color']

Have you seen Hazard play mate ????

:eek: If he does not get a +1 I'm sending hate mail to the entire SM staff :P

It's not necessarily about who's the best player though. Pedro and Sanchez are both at Barcelona' date=' whereas Hazard's only at Lille. The La Liga is also stronger than Ligue 1. With the next season I could see Sanchez getting +1, Pedro staying or getting +1 and Hazard staying at 91.[/color']

But i reckon Hazard is the better talent if he is asking for talent.

Cheers,

Roy

Have you seen Hazard play mate ????

:eek: If he does not get a +1 I'm sending hate mail to the entire SM staff :P

That'll be popular. :P

Thing is' date=' SM ratings are largely done on club success as well as individual improvements, so I'd expect them to be more generous to Barcelona than Lille. Though I do believe Hazard should get an increase, it would be much more likely if he went to a larger club.[/color']

That'll be popular. :P

Thing is' date=' SM ratings are largely done on club success as well as individual improvements, so I'd expect them to be more generous to Barcelona than Lille. Though I do believe Hazard should get an increase, it would be much more likely if he went to a larger club.[/color']

It's surely true, but I honestly don't think that Hazard is going to stay at Lille at the end of the season.. Last summer he has been very close to leave the Ligue1, so I guess he'll join a bigger club at the end of the season ;) Let's only hope that he won't become the new Afellay :rolleyes:

It's surely true' date=' but I honestly don't think that Hazard is going to stay at Lille at the end of the season.. Last summer he has been very close to leave the Ligue1, so I guess he'll join a bigger club at the end of the season ;) Let's only hope that he won't become [b']the new Afellay[/b] :rolleyes:

We don't need any more of them :rolleyes:.

Hi guys' date='

Is this a good deal: Robinho (93-27 years of age) for Navas (92-25 years of age). I am receiving Robinho[/quote']

Robinho's been decent during his time at Milan but he doesn't really have a chance of increasing his rating.

It's difficult though, because Navas has a lot of competition to earn a starting position for Spain. If he went to a larger club then I'd have hope.

Who else do you have on the wing? I'd be tempted to go for Robinho.

We don't need any more of them :rolleyes:.

Ahaha I completely agree' date=' that's what I meant :D

Hi guys,

Is this a good deal: Robinho (93-27 years of age) for Navas (92-25 years of age). I am receiving Robinho

IMO it's a good deal for you, Robinho is tactically useful as he can play in different positions (Navas can't) and is a solid 93-rated player.. He surely won't rise as his performances are not as good as they were last year, but surely won't drop too, whereas Navas efficiency and quality seem to be decreasing :rolleyes: Moreover, as someone else said, playing in his NT is quite hard for Navas ;)

montolivo and sagna for xabi alonso? i get xabi

Other defenders mertesacker' date=' vermaelen, glen johnson

Other midfielders cabiasso, hamsik, mascherano

I usually play a 3-5-2 so dont exactly need a RB[/quote']

Definetly do that:

1. Montolivo is playing in a good way in Italian NT, but is being awful in Fiorentina, expecially if we compare his last performances with his previous ones.. Moreover, Fiorentina is going to sell him in January as his contract will end in June and he still hasn't renewed it.. Milan is in pole position for him, but is he going to play regularly? Aquilani, Ambrosini, Gattuso, maybe Seedorf and Van Bommel seem to have more chances;

2. Tactically speaking, you don't need Sagna (who is surely not going to rise, even if he's a very good player) and IMO a DM is better that a CM when you play with only 3 defenders, it makes me feel more solid while defending;

3. Xabi is a VERY solid 94 player, and at least until December (when Cambiasso will probably drop) you will have two CM rated 94 and 95 :)

Maybe try and sell Cambiasso too ;)

Is Baines worth selling for Asou-Ekotto + Kranjcar?

I know Assou-Ekotto is a solid 89 but I'm not too sure 'bout Baines rising and Kranjcar falling ...

Should I ask for Kyle Walker instead? I know he's brilliant but is he set for a rise aswell?

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

As usual' date=' thanks ;)[/quote']

no problem mate :)

its about football and the better player will finally be the higher rated in SM too. Hazard will move to a bigger club, he is one of the biggest talents, i am sure a big club will buy him. i will be happy if he joins Arsenal or Bayern :P

I think with Bayern his future will be brighter but Arsenal need him 1000 times more (bayern don't need him actually) and Arsenal is a big club and big clubs aren't finished so easily :)

Hi guys' date='

Is this a good deal: Robinho (93-27 years of age) for Navas (92-25 years of age). I am receiving Robinho[/quote']

Yeah, its a good deal for you :)

Is Baines worth selling for Asou-Ekotto + Kranjcar?

I know Assou-Ekotto is a solid 89 but I'm not too sure 'bout Baines rising and Kranjcar falling ...

Should I ask for Kyle Walker instead? I know he's brilliant but is he set for a rise aswell?

I think its an ok deal for you, baines is good, but he plays for a worse club. Walker is awesome but he is playing only as a RB and his position might change in SM but i think BAE + Kranjcar is too much for him.

Puyol For Wilshere and Hazard I got Puyol.

As much as I love them both Puyol is the best Defender on this team.

My other 2 good defenders are Thiago Silva and Hummels.

Should I do it?

I'd do it, Puyol is safe for now but Wilshere will come back form injury and lead Arsenal's midfield, we all know the dire situation they are in.

Hazard is absolutely immense

Thiago Silva should rise, Hummels has great potential.

Puyol For Wilshere and Hazard I got Puyol.

As much as I love them both Puyol is the best Defender on this team.

My other 2 good defenders are Thiago Silva and Hummels.

Should I do it?

Despite I know it's quite hard to renounce to Puyol (96 rated player..), I'd suggest you to keep/buy Wilshere and Hazard.. Two weeks ago Puyol said that his physical conditions won't allow him to play for more than a few months and that he may retire soon.. Moreover, his injuries are becoming too much to bet on him anymore :)

You are also taking/keeping two GREAT talents, they play in different positions, but they both have a great personality for their age ;) IMO they really have the potential to become future 93+players, so I'd keep them :)

I'd do it' date=' Puyol is safe for now but Wilshere will come back form injury and lead Arsenal's midfield, we all know the dire situation they are in.

Hazard is absolutely immense

Thiago Silva should rise, Hummels has great potential.[/quote']

Despite I know it's quite hard to renounce to Puyol (96 rated player..)' date=' I'd suggest you to keep/buy Wilshere and Hazard.. Two weeks ago Puyol said that his physical conditions won't allow him to play for more than a few months and that he may retire soon.. Moreover, his injuries are becoming too much to bet on him anymore :)

You are also taking/keeping two GREAT talents, they play in different positions, but they both have a great personality for their age ;) IMO they really have the potential to become future 93+players, so I'd keep them :)[/quote']

I have puyol forgot to mention.

Thanks I guess I'm gonna have to say bye to Puyol :o