Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Maicon + Drogba = Ronaldo?

I'll not tell ya guys which side mine is' date='and hence would like yur opinion..?[/quote']

Ronaldo, and not because I'm biased, but Cristiano is pure class, whereas Drogba is not even comparable to the one he was a couple of years ago.. Moreover, Maicon might drop before the end of the year and is really far to the perfect right back he was when inter won the CL.. Cristiano is also younger and deserves a big sacrifice :)

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Maicon + Drogba = Ronaldo?

I'll not tell ya guys which side mine is' date='and hence would like yur opinion..?[/quote']

The ratings of Maicon and Drogba are just deceiving you :D They'll both be dropping and will continue to do so, i've seen Ronaldo go for a lot more, it's a steal if you're getting the portugese.

Just to settle an argument as many replies as possible :)

Who is better Gotze or Hazard???

IN my mind it is blatantly obvious and I said he would be the best player in the world in his position 18months ago before people even really knew who he was but interesting to see what others say

IN my mind it is blatantly obvious but interesting to see what others say

Personally, I think its rather close. Admittedly I haven't watched either player week in week out, but when I have seen them they both look world class potential easily. I don't think its blatantly obvious that Gotze is that superior, but yeah he probably just about edges it.

P.S. This wouldn't have anything to do with GC28 would it?? ;) Guy wants a ransom off me and all...

Personally' date=' I think its rather close. Admittedly I haven't watched either player week in week out, but when I have seen them they both look world class potential easily. I don't think its blatantly obvious that Gotze is that superior, but yeah he probably just about edges it.

P.S. This wouldn't have anything to do with GC28 would it?? ;) Guy wants a ransom off me and all...[/quote']

No nothing to do with 28 although my negotiations are going nowhere so far counters have been Pastore+Gotze Kompany+Llorente and De Jong+Kompany so I gave up LOL :P

My offers were brilliant as well but c'est la vie

IN my mind it is blatantly obvious and I said he would be the best player in the world in his position 18months ago before people even really knew who he was but interesting to see what others say

Close one but i'd give it to Gotze.

Eden Hazard without a doubt ... the lad is the next/new Zidane ... He is WAY more talented then Götze could ever dream of!!

I've seen Hazard do things with the ball that I've not seen since Zidane or Ronaldinho were at the height of their respective careers.

Hazard will be one of footballs greatest for a long time to come whereas Götze' date=' no matter how talented he is will only become one of many stars that will feature in a big team ... but Götze will never be the player Hazard is destined to be.[/center']

Gotze no doubt?Have you ever seen Hazard?...Is a close one but..I'll go for Gotze but Hazard have better skills really.

C'mon seriously you are not the only one who has seen Hazard play.......zzz:rolleyes: (And why do you question me alone when I'm not the only one that says so:cool:)

(Being a pool fan)' date=' when i heard that Liverpool had first refusal on Hazard due to JCole going over to Lille(of course it turned out to be untrue), i was excited......But i very much prefer Gotze, he is just quite brilliant for his age (and i don't want to explain any further) so [b']to me[/b], Gotze is better than nearly everyone bar the top players.

B):rolleyes:

Eden Hazard without a doubt ... the lad is the next/new Zidane ... He is WAY more talented then Götze could ever dream of!!

I've seen Hazard do things with the ball that I've not seen since Zidane or Ronaldinho were at the height of their respective careers.

Hazard will be one of footballs greatest for a long time to come whereas Götze' date=' no matter how talented he is will only become one of many stars that will feature in a big team ... but Götze will never be the player Hazard is destined to be.[/center']

I'm going to agree with this.For me Hazard is a better player.He is just so good.

C'mon seriously you are not the only one who has seen Hazard play.......zzz:rolleyes: (And why do you question me alone when I'm not the only one that says so:cool:)

(Being a pool fan)' date=' when i heard that Liverpool had first refusal on Hazard due to JCole going over to Lille(of course it turned out to be untrue), i was excited......But i very much prefer Gotze, he is just quite brilliant for his age (and i don't want to explain any further) so [b']to me[/b], Gotze is better than nearly everyone bar the top players.

nah just...''Gotze without doubt.''..Hazard is brill..like Elohim said but I would go for Gotze too.

That first option thing is complete rubbish by the way. Liverpool fan here

EDIT: You said That LOL

Go on then' date=' put me out of my misery, who's the better choice that you said was 'blatantly obvious'? ;)[/quote']

Everybody who knows me knows my view

Gotze I may be biased but I truely believe he is the best young player(ignore the old Messi :P) in the world

Not gunna spend ages writing why as im to Lazy LOL but thats my view

That first option thing is complete rubbish by the way. Liverpool fan here

EDIT: You said That LOL

Yeah it was rubbish, but we could still dream of Hazard donning the famous Red:p jersey.

Btw (It's a stupid question given that it's one of my favourite players, but),

Sell Muller for Gotze + Wilshere/Eriksen?

Yeah it was rubbish' date=' but we could still dream of Hazard donning the famous Red:p jersey.

Btw (It's a stupid question given that it's one of my favourite players, but),

Sell Muller for Gotze + Wilshere/Eriksen?[/quote']

I'd go for Götze + Eriksen tbh ... Wilshere will be the future general of english football ... but idno ... Eriksen has something special going on and i need to say Götze to please ray

:(:P

I've got two possible deals i need help with...

First off, i can SELL Puyol and get Hummels & Gotze in exchange. Is it too soon to swap a 96 for a 91 and 89 rated players or is it the right time to offload Puyol for two brilliant young players?

Secondly, i'm signing Lahm to be my starting left back and am looking to get rid of A.Cole or Marcelo. Cole is better, Marcelo is younger. Who should i let GO?

I've got two possible deals i need help with...

First off' date=' i can SELL Puyol and get Hummels & Gotze in exchange. Is it too soon to swap a 96 for a 91 and 89 rated players or is it the right time to offload Puyol for two brilliant young players?

Secondly, i'm signing Lahm to be my starting left back and am looking to get rid of A.Cole or Marcelo. Cole is better, Marcelo is younger. Who should i let GO?[/quote']

Def do first deal

Cole is a much better LB than Marcelo by quite a way IMO, Cole still has in SM terms a good 12 seasons in him so no reason to panic, id take Cole but the youth lovers will prob go the other way, but in pure terms of who is the better LB Cole is ahead and by quite a way IMO.