Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Yeah it was rubbish' date=' but we could still dream of Hazard donning the famous Red:p jersey.

Btw (It's a stupid question given that it's one of my favourite players, but),

Sell Muller for Gotze + Wilshere/Eriksen?[/quote']

I'd go for Götze + Eriksen tbh ... Wilshere will be the future general of english football ... but idno ... Eriksen has something special going on and i need to say Götze to please ray

:(:P

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

I've got two possible deals i need help with...

First off, i can SELL Puyol and get Hummels & Gotze in exchange. Is it too soon to swap a 96 for a 91 and 89 rated players or is it the right time to offload Puyol for two brilliant young players?

Secondly, i'm signing Lahm to be my starting left back and am looking to get rid of A.Cole or Marcelo. Cole is better, Marcelo is younger. Who should i let GO?

First off' date=' i can SELL Puyol and get Hummels & Gotze in exchange. Is it too soon to swap a 96 for a 91 and 89 rated players or is it the right time to offload Puyol for two brilliant young players?

Secondly, i'm signing Lahm to be my starting left back and am looking to get rid of A.Cole or Marcelo. Cole is better, Marcelo is younger. Who should i let GO?[/quote']

Def do first deal

Cole is a much better LB than Marcelo by quite a way IMO, Cole still has in SM terms a good 12 seasons in him so no reason to panic, id take Cole but the youth lovers will prob go the other way, but in pure terms of who is the better LB Cole is ahead and by quite a way IMO.

First off' date=' i can SELL Puyol and get Hummels & Gotze in exchange. Is it too soon to swap a 96 for a 91 and 89 rated players or is it the right time to offload Puyol for two brilliant young players?

Secondly, i'm signing Lahm to be my starting left back and am looking to get rid of A.Cole or Marcelo. Cole is better, Marcelo is younger. Who should i let GO?[/quote']

Sell Puyol I'm selling him too :P because he's going to retire soon.

It depends on who you can get money for.

Although you could put Lahm on the right and Cole on the left and sell Marcelo but that depends on who's your right back.

Hoped that helped :D.

depends on who's your right back.

Ramos ;) Haha i have a team where i pretty much have all the best players in the world. But i'm selling Van der Wiel whos my backup RB because hes unhappy, so it would allow me to have Lahm RB to give Ramos a break and play Cole left back when i do.

Cheers guys.

Def do first deal

Cole is a much better LB than Marcelo by quite a way IMO' date=' Cole still has in SM terms a good 12 seasons in him so no reason to panic, id take Cole but the [b']youth lovers will prob go the other way[/b], but in pure terms of who is the better LB Cole is ahead and by quite a way IMO.

This youth lover didn't B)

Ramos ;) Haha i have a team where i pretty much have all the best players in the world. But i'm selling Van der Wiel whos my backup RB because hes unhappy' date=' so it would allow me to have Lahm RB to give Ramos a break and play Cole left back when i do.

Cheers guys.[/quote']

Woah :eek:!!! I want a team like yours. If you ever quit that team can I have it :rolleyes:.

Have a think about it ;),Nah I'm only kidding and good idea mate :).

Sell Cole don't think anyone has been reading he is close to moving to Russia with Maicon also heading there to join up with Eto'o.

Will be dropping and Marcelo is a cracking young player who is at Madrid and doing well.

sell Puyol immediately.....................

My Valdes for Luis Suarez+Lukaku?

I'm towards doing it

Again as I said yesterday Lukaku may not be starting yet but Drogba and him are so mutch a like as well as him being so young, he is dubed the next Drogba already.

A solid player who in my eyes will be in the XI next season and will only rise.

As for Suarez already been proving life in the EPL was easy to brake in to a 92 on the card for shaw.

But Valdes could easy reach 94.

All on who is your over keeper but I would do it.

Ospina for my Foster? Don't really know much about Ospina.

He is a top young keeper and a lot better the B.Foster in my eyes if that is the one you are talking about, bar if your on about Celtic Foster then do not do it as he is just like Krul a top young Keeper who will only rise but if Ben then do it, as Ospina only need a move to a top team and will rise.

Who you do have replacing Valdes and are you in a need for forwards?
Again as I said yesterday Lukaku may not be starting yet but Drogba and him are so mutch a like as well as him being so young' date=' he is dubed the next Drogba already.

A solid player who in my eyes will be in the XI next season and will only rise.

As for Suarez already been proving life in the EPL was easy to brake in to a 92 on the card for shaw.

But Valdes could easy reach 94.

All on who is your over keeper but I would do it.[/quote']

I've Cech as my main keeper so I guess I coul get rid of Valdes. Am I right?

Ospina for my Foster? Don't really know much about Ospina.

I'd swap Ospina for foster. I must confess to not seeing Ospina in whole games, only snippets and highlights but he looks very good indeed. He seems to have that essential top GK quality of self belief and ability. He's already an 88 i think and once he moves should be a 90. He is very highly regarded in NT unlike the england keepers that all retire at 26 these days.

I can't see foster going to a top club so that cements it for me, good deal for you.

He is a top young keeper and a lot better the B.Foster in my eyes if that is the one you are talking about' date=' bar if your on about Celtic Foster then do not do it as he is just like Krul a top young Keeper who will only rise but if Ben then do it, as Ospina only need a move to a top team and will rise.[/quote']
I'd swap Ospina for foster. I must confess to not seeing Ospina in whole games' date=' only snippets and highlights but he looks very good indeed. He seems to have that essential top GK quality of self belief and ability. He's already an 88 i think and once he moves should be a 90. He is very highly regarded in NT unlike the england keepers that all retire at 26 these days.

I can't see foster going to a top club so that cements it for me, good deal for you.[/quote']

Thanks you two, appreciate the help. :)

offered a few things for my Rakitic... which of these is best?

Walker + 16m

Abate + 10m

Otamendi + 10m

or...

I offer Rakitic + a youth player (probably someone around 18-21 yrs rated 84ish) for Lavezzi

which of these would be best?

Also, Gameiro is coming free from a TB in 2 days time, so I could use the cash to make sure I win the bid.

This is all in a GC :D

offered a few things for my Rakitic... which of these is best?

Walker + 16m

Abate + 10m

Otamendi + 10m

or...

I offer Rakitic + a youth player (probably someone around 18-21 yrs rated 84ish) for Lavezzi

which of these would be best?

Also' date=' Gameiro is coming free from a TB in 2 days time, so I could use the cash to make sure I win the bid.

This is all in a GC :D[/quote']

The one in bold.