Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

It's a tough decision' date=' but I'd keep Osvaldo: as you just said 2 mlns are NOTHING compared to a good player and to the 300 you already have :D Perisic is good and is part of his NT, but doesn't look like an untouchable starter in Borussia, which is full of young talents like him.. Personally I'd keep Osvaldo, who plays for a better NT and will surely rise a lot, you should also consider that there is a huge amount of AM/Wing better than Perisic :)[/quote']

if i manage to change the deal and instead of perisic have someone like kagawa (or other good players from dortmund) what would you say?

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Haha i know. Marcelo is actually level 1 concerned but i still prefer to keep him over Cole. In the long run' date=' he'll be easier to keep happy because in the 60th minute, i bring Marcelo on for Ramos, switch Marcelo to the left and Lahm to the right. It gives me more freedom haha plus i can play Marcelo left wing in some of the cup games.[/quote']

Try playing marcelo LW. I play him there, and after 13 games (in a really good setup) he has 9 goals and 19 assists. Have him as freekick taker and corner taker (I know this wouldnt be realistic in RL but on this game it works)

:):)

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

if i manage to change the deal and instead of perisic have someone like kagawa (or other good players from dortmund) what would you say?

IMO in this case things would change: Kagawa is a great talent, last year people said that we would have become a 90+ player and I still agree.. Borussia seem to have recovered from a bad form period and is now second placed.. Kagawa is also part of his NT and has already scored twice, I'd take him :) Of course, if you can (you surely should add cash of players) it would be better to take Gotze or Hummels which are going to become 93+ rated players for sure, but if the deal is fair Kagawa is a great buy too :)

Of course, if you have particular tactical problems (for example you need a forward) selling a Fwd for a Wing is not a good choice, but if it's indifferent I'll take Kagawa if the proposal is fair ;)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

IMO in this case things would change: Kagawa is a great talent' date=' last year people said that we would have become a 90+ player and I still agree.. Borussia seem to have recovered from a bad form period and is now second placed.. Kagawa is also part of his NT and has already scored twice, I'd take him :) Of course, if you can (you surely should add cash of players) it would be better to take Gotze or Hummels which are going to become 93+ rated players for sure, but if the deal is fair Kagawa is a great buy too :)

Of course, if you have particular tactical problems (for example you need a forward) selling a Fwd for a Wing is not a good choice, but if it's indifferent I'll take Kagawa if the proposal is fair ;)[/quote']

thanks mate, you helped me a lot :)

Erding ... he has played 7 games this season ( all as subs ) whereas Hoarau has not seen so much gametime ... thus ... Hoarau might drop ... PSG is rumoured to look at several forwards aswell .... I'd wait until the january transfer window has closed until i make a move for any PSG forward except for Gameiro.

Good. I was selling one of them as part of a deal to get M'Vila ;) So i just needed to know if any of them was worth keeping. I actually got rid of Erding as part of the deal. I now have Sakho, M'Vila, Matuidi, Menez, Pastore & Gameiro :D and have a bid in for Martin.

I need to get more opinions on this deals:

Sanchez for Pato?

Mario Gomez for Aguero?

I got the guys in red.

I would do both deals really but in 2nd depends on what you need more.First..Pato is a better player and Sanchez will not play very much for Barcelona.Mario Gomez and Aguero...City is looking as the next big club from Europe but Mario is simply awsome and Aguero is a beast...I would go for Aguero really better player.

I need to get more opinions on this deals:

Sanchez for Pato?

Mario Gomez for Aguero?

I got the guys in red.

Definitely get Pato and Aguero. Might as well take aguero as he can play in more positons and also he is already at 94. Imo Gomez is 94 material but he needs to get the same goal tally as last season. Also Sanchez hasnt played much for Barcelona so far.

I would do both deals really but in 2nd depends on what you need more.First..Pato is a better player and Sanchez will not play very much for Barcelona.Mario Gomez and Aguero...City is looking as the next big club from Europe but Mario is simply awsome and Aguero is a beast...I would go for Aguero really better player.
Definitely get Pato and Aguero. Might as well take aguero as he can play in more positons and also he is already at 94. Imo Gomez is 94 material but he needs to get the same goal tally as last season. Also Sanchez hasnt played much for Barcelona so far.

Thanks guys. I was having a headache on the gomez and aguero one.

Ramires for Vermaelen ? straight swap deal ... (I have Vermaelen)

My defender's are Mertesaker' date=' Konsciely, Djourou, Sagna, Jenkinson, Santos, Gibbs and to a lesser extent Song.

Should I give Song instead?

Thanks

Indgy[/quote']

keep vermaelen mate, he is your second best CB and Arsenal (i guess) has song, wilshere, gervinho, arteta, walcott and ramsey who will rise. So you need a defender more than a midfielder (that doesn't mean that you don't need a centre midfielder too mate).

keep vermaelen mate' date=' he is your second best CB and Arsenal (i guess) has song, wilshere, gervinho, arteta, walcott and ramsey who will rise. So you need a defender more than a midfielder (that doesn't mean that you don't need a centre midfielder too mate).[/quote']

Thanks mate. I was just thinking that Ramires will rise ... forgot about the effect on my team :)

You guessed right btw ;)

Does anyone know wether Baines will rise to 91 next rating review ? :D

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Rossi' date='Schurrle+Lugano=Thiago Silva+DI Maria

What side? Made my mind up interestin to hear others[/quote']

Wow mate, touch decision ;) I think that the first thing you should consider is the tactical aspect, which may be decisive: is it necessary for you to have a defender like T.Silva or you already have Pique and Vidic? Can you afford betting on young players like Schurrle or Di Maria would be a starter for you?

If it's indifferent, PERSONALLY I'd choose the T.Silva+Di Maria side: I love Schurrle and I think he's a great talent, but he actually plays in a club which is not even comparable to Real Madrid, and it might take years to him to become a 92-93 rated player, and who knows what's gonna happen in this period? Di Maria is maybe suffering Kaka's good period, but is a great player, well integrated in his NT and trusted by Mou, is already a 92 rated player and will surely rise, maybe slower than I would have said a month ago, but will rise :)

T.Silva in class, he can play both as a CB and a DM, which may be very useful if you have to play cup matches or to face injuries.. IMO he's a material 94 (if not now, before the end of the season for sure), and even if Milan is playing worse than last year he's always one of the best on the pitch :) I doubt Rossi and Lugano will rise that fast or that high because of the teams they're playing in, and Rossi seems to have lost part of the magic he had last year ;)

To sum up, Silva and Di Maria already are top players, too good to sell/not to buy them, I'd take that side of the deal :D

Hope it helps ;)

Rossi' date='Schurrle+Lugano=Thiago Silva+DI Maria

What side? Made my mind up interestin to hear others[/quote']

T Silva and Di Maria every time IMO.

All of them will keep their ratings I'd think, so it's basically a 92, 89 + 90 for 92 + 93 => the 92s cancel each other out (as they're both of similar quality IRL too), so basically swapping 89+90 = 93, which in terms of pure ratings is brilliant...for the person getting the 93 (ie T Silva & Di Maria :P)

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Sahin

Vermaelen

Falcao

Pazzini

Lennon

Kjaer

Cissokho

Remy

M'Vila

Marchisio

Sven Bender

Ranocchia

Alderweireld

Jerome Boateng

Reus

Douglas Costa

Which 3 players would you buy from this list?

depends on your team, but i like the bolded ones :)