• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I just won Div2 as Boca Juniors and was able to splash out some cash to improve my team some more. However, an interesting set of offers has come up:

1) I've been offered 50m for Wesley Sneijder (who I bought last season for 40m).

2) I've been told by a manager who sold me Rosicky for 28m that he'd also be willing to sell me Gattuso if I made a "fair offer".

Should I go about negotiating for Gattuso and buy him with some of the 50m I get for Sneijder?

For the record, my starting lineup currently is this (players bought this season with an asterisk):

Carrizo (89)

Anyukov (90) - Mertesaker (93)* - Diaz (90)

Ribery (94)* - Sneijder (93) - Keita (92) - Rosicky (93)

Elmander (91)

Larsson (89) - Falcao (89)

Subs:

Andujar (G-88)

Vargas (LB-90)

Ledesma (CM-90)

Kleber (CF-89)

Arce (RM/AM-90)

I realize my strike team is weak, but they actually both have played extremely well for last season (8.20 and 7.97 averages), so I'm kind of tentative to spend a lot of cash replacing what's not broken.

Again, should I sell Sneijder for 50m if that could produce a deal for Gattuso and perhaps a little bit of a profit?

I just won Div2 as Boca Juniors and was able to splash out some cash to improve my team some more. However' date=' an interesting set of offers has come up:

1) I've been offered 50m for Wesley Sneijder (who I bought last season for 40m).

2) I've been told by a manager who sold me Rosicky for 28m that he'd also be willing to sell me Gattuso if I made a "fair offer".

Should I go about negotiating for Gattuso and buy him with some of the 50m I get for Sneijder?

For the record, my starting lineup currently is this (players bought this season with an asterisk):

[center']Carrizo (89)

Anyukov (90) - Mertesaker (93)* - Diaz (90)

Ribery (94)* - Sneijder (93) - Keita (92) - Rosicky (93)

Elmander (91)

Larsson (89) - Falcao (89)[/center]

Subs:

Andujar (G-88)

Vargas (LB-90)

Ledesma (CM-90)

Kleber (CF-89)

Arce (RM/AM-90)

I realize my strike team is weak, but they actually both have played extremely well for last season (8.20 and 7.97 averages), so I'm kind of tentative to spend a lot of cash replacing what's not broken.

Again, should I sell Sneijder for 50m if that could produce a deal for Gattuso and perhaps a little bit of a profit?

No. Sneijder is younger and is playing well for Madrid this season. It would be better to have him rather than Gattuso. It would be better to generate cash elsewhere in your squad (If you see what I mean), and then invest in your strike force.

hope this helps.:)

Thanks for the advice... your suggestion leads me to another question. If I wanted to trade out some of my glut in young defense for some more offense, which of these youngsters may be best to part with: Tosic, Shishkin, Raggi, Diakhante?

Further, are Oubina (CM-89), Jurado (AM/RM-88), or Araujo (DM/CM-88) worth selling now?

Thanks for the advice... your suggestion leads me to another question. If I wanted to trade out some of my glut in young defense for some more offense' date=' which of these youngsters may be best to part with: Tosic, Shishkin, Raggi, Diakhante?

Further, are Oubina (CM-89), Jurado (AM/RM-88), or Araujo (DM/CM-88) worth selling now?[/quote']

I'll give you some stats and you can make your mind up:

Tosic: 12 appearances for Werder Bremen since 2007.

Raggi: 69 appeearances fro Empoli since 2004. Has made an appearance for Italy U21 (against Englnd U21 in Wembley), and Celtic are supposedly interested.

I couldn't find anything on Diakhante or Shishkin.

I wouldn't sell any of those MF's at the moment.

hope this helps :)

I was looking through search for a top rated CF and i noticed that Van Nistelrooy was on the transfer list for a fee of 30 million. I currently have just under 200 million for my side and a 30 million bid would seal him. I was going to buy him but i was just wondering what you lot thought.

So is Ruud Van Nistelrooy worth 30 million considering his age?? :confused:

I was looking through search for a top rated CF and i noticed that Van Nistelrooy was on the transfer list for a fee of 30 million. I currently have just under 200 million for my side and a 30 million bid would seal him. I was going to buy him but i was just wondering what you lot thought.

So is Ruud Van Nistelrooy worth 30 million considering his age?? :confused:

well he's still top class. He's worthy of his 96 which is really good for a 30 year old, and as long as you can buyand/or already have yuoth, as well as RVN, then I don't see why you shouldn't get him.

hope this helps.

hi ive got the chance to buy benzema for 25 mill plus carrick should i accept

Carrick is performing well at the moment and I'm sure you could knock the money down a bit. Try countering to around £13m + Carrick. If he rejects, PM him and ask him what he wants Minimum. If he says something stupid I wouldn't bother :)

mate...

dont sell Rooney or Teves, Tevez has been amazing for United this season and Utd have lost every game without Rooney.

People think Rooney because he doesnt score alot, but he is not that kind of striker, thats why Tevez and Rooney are an amazing partnership and probably the best in the EPL atm.

Rooney holds the ball up for tevez and Tevez is a clinical striker.

EDIT: Definetly sell Saha and i would but vagner love!

Hope that helps!

Luke.

anderson and nani for benzema who gets the best deal and what about if i offered tlyon nani plus carrick plus money which dal sound sbest or none of them

Well 2 youngesters for 1 doesn't sound like a good deal, mate. All three of themare good young players, so If ant the end of it your getting 1 for the price of 2, you're getting ripped off IMO.

Nani +Carrick is OK-ish if you have a young CM inm replacment for Carrick IE Fabregas, Gago etc.

hope this helps.:)

should i let daniele bonera go for 12million i have micah richards as my rb with bonera as backup but also have breno so he can be my backup!!could do with the cash to help me get a good forward!

Yes.

He's only played 36 games since 2006, and like you say, Breno and Richards can play there. They are also younger and still play for decent teams, so You are OK there.

Hope this helps.:)