Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Would you sell any of these? They're in my Youth team and just looking to maybe cut back...

Douglas Costa

Rodrigues Lucas

Sergio Canales

Philippe Coutinho

All my other Youth team are TB'd at the minute.

Never' date=' [b']never[/b], never sell Lucas!!!

I rate Douglas Costa lower than anyone else, as he plays in a non-competitive league and is not a sure starter.. As far as Canales is concernd, he's a great talent, up to now he had been paralyzed by Mourinho, who (correctly IMO) wanted only top players, in order to be able to defeat Barça, so there was (and there is) NOT space for young talents, but will rise ;)

As for Coutinho, I've seen him playing a lot of times as I'm italian, and he's nothing special.. Inter are being awful and italian mentality about youngsters is absolutely IDIOT, italian clubs hardly trust young players and the result is that Bundesliga passed us in UEFA rating :rolleyes: BTW,Coutinho is worth keeping, as he often plays in a very good way for his NT, so he may explode even in his club.. But I can assure you that he has not the strenght which is necessary to play in an European competition.. He can be tecnically strong, but he never scores and is extremely thin -.-

Lucas is CLASS, I rate him higher than Neymar and IMO he'll adapt easier to european football.. Great passes, great skills, scores a lot, and is even younger than Neymar.. believe me, the guy is a BEAST ;)

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hello everyone :D I've a question for you: I manage Manchester United in an English Championship.. I've already completed two transfers with Real Madrid' date=' so I must choose wether to buy Di Maria or Marcelo: the fact is that I simply LOVE Marcelo, but I'm afraid that Di Maria will rise to 93 fastly than him.. So what are your opinion guys? Who between Di Maria and Marcelo will get 93 first?

It's not a tactical problem, as Marcelo would replace Coentrao (91, almost surely going to stay), whereas Di Maria would replace Valencia (the same as Coentrao, I guess) :)

Thanks in advance ;)[/quote']

Most things have been already said. But I'd still go for Marcello.

De Maria might rise in the next change and Marcello won't because he was given a +1 in the next change. So for very short term you can go for De Maria.

But in medium to long term I think Marcello is far better; because

1. He is a better player

2. He has less competition in his club; even with Coentrao he can play in LM.

3. He has a more secure place in his NT, which I think is better than Argentina

4. A LB is always more valuable and hard to find in SM than a Wing.

OTAMENDI' date=' Nicolás or HOWEDES, Benedikt ?

who is the better guy to reach 90 in the upcoming review?[/quote']

I'd go for Howedes just because he is in a better league. But Otamendi is very good too.

Thiago Alcantara + Alexis Sanchez = Pedro Rodriguez

I have Pedro.

I would go for the deal.

Alexis will replace Pedro in the long term and Thiago' date=' as said before, "is CLASS".

Just give it a season and your deal would look like 93/94=93+90/91

Mathieu Valbuena or Renato Augusto? Augusto is much younger but he doesnt seem to be getting much playing time at Leverkusen. Valbuena on the other hand is on a struggling Marseille team but he was doing well at the beginning of the season. 2 goals 7 assists.

So who has a higher chance of rising or are both capped at 90?

For me Augasto is better.

Would you sell any of these? They're in my Youth team and just looking to maybe cut back...

Douglas Costa

Rodrigues Lucas

Sergio Canales

Philippe Coutinho

All my other Youth team are TB'd at the minute.

Sell Costa definitely.

Shakhtar have made a counter offer to Chelsea to exchange Didier DROGBA and Frank LAMPARD for Cesc FABREGAS .

I am Chelsea it is a GC so good players are hard to come by, don't no what to do due to it being two of my best players.

I have Essien and Schweinsteiger as my two DM's with Lampard in front of them then him just behing Drogba but what should I do.

My back up Strikers are Anelka - Defoe - Kalou

A hard call for me to make.

OPTIONS!

Shakhtar have made a counter offer to Chelsea to exchange Didier DROGBA and Frank LAMPARD for Cesc FABREGAS .

I am Chelsea it is a GC so good players are hard to come by' date=' don't no what to do due to it being two of my best players.

I have Essien and Schweinsteiger as my two DM's with Lampard in front of them then him just behing Drogba but what should I do.

My back up Strikers are Anelka - Defoe - Kalou

A hard call for me to make.

OPTIONS![/quote']

I would if both players are coming to the end of there careers and on the way down where as Fabregas will be integrated into the first team over the next couple of years and could rise. But only if you could get a decent striker.

Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I asked this some time ago but the answers were pretty differents. From this list,who are the two best players?

Ivanovic,Sahin,Vermaelen,Falcao,

Lennon,Kjaer,Cissokho,Remy,Marchisio,

S.Bender,Ranocchia,Boateng,Alderweireld,

Derdiyok,Griezmann,Reus,Wijnaldum,Reus

Thanks.

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I asked this some time ago but the answers were pretty differents. From this list' date='who are the two best players?

Thanks.[/quote']

1. Falcao, 2. Sahin, 3. Ivanovic, 4. Vermaelen

1. Cissokho, 2. Remy, 3. Lennon, 4. Kjaer, 5. Marchisio

1. Boateng, 2. Ranocchia, 3. Bender, 4. Alderwiereld

1. Griezmann, 2. Wijnaldum, 3. Derdiyok, 4. Reus

That's my opinion. :)

Yeah' date=' he's going to drop, flopped out at Barca :D[/quote']

How exactly has he flopped? In fact, he's one of the major reasons Barca won the UCL last season, it was because of him the deadlock was broken in the first leg, absolutely skimmed Marcelo and put in an inch perfect cross for Messi to score. It was only after that, when Madrid had to open up that Barca had the freedom to play.

With the minimal time he's had at Barca to play, he's contributed massively, and they know that, which is why all his teammates were wearing t-shirts in support for him to recover, he's currently out injured for around 6 months if you didn't know. :)

@ joepi

Sahin Ivanovic

Remy Marchisio

Boateng Bender

Reus Griezmann

Hi' date=' Would you sell Seb Coates to raise money to buy Ferriera Pepe or Keep Coates and buy a lower rated centre back instead. Reason i ask is because i know Seb Coates is very highly rated[/quote']

I'd keep Coates and spend my money elsewhere

:P

Hi' date=' Would you sell Seb Coates to raise money to buy Ferriera Pepe or Keep Coates and buy a lower rated centre back instead. Reason i ask is because i know Seb Coates is very highly rated[/quote']

Coates is good but he won't be getting a 93 within the next two years at the very least. So unless you are prepared to wait that long, get Pepe.

Of course, if you can sell Coates and sign Hummels then do it by all means.

Coates is good but he won't be getting a 93 within the next two years at the very least. So unless you are prepared to wait that long' date=' get Pepe.

Of course, if you can sell Coates and sign Hummels then do it by all means.[/quote']

Thanks for the reply, would you say Pepe's 93 is safe for the next few rating changes?

Chelsea have made a counter offer to Barcelona to exchange Isaac VORSAH and Daniele DE ROSSI for Bastian SCHWEINSTEIGER .

I am the Chelsea boss, it is a GC I have Terry, Carvallio and Dawson and have Essien and Fabrigas as my two CM's so what should I do.

I rate Bastian as a 95/96 but also rate Isaac as a 89/90 the young CB has been linked with a few big teams from the EPL and could easy be a top player for a team like Villa and Everton.

I also rate De Rossi but see him dropping to 93.

What to do the manager has said yes to the deal so need help asap.

Chelsea have made a counter offer to Barcelona to exchange Isaac VORSAH and Daniele DE ROSSI for Bastian SCHWEINSTEIGER .

I am the Chelsea boss' date=' it is a GC I have Terry, Carvallio and Dawson and have Essien and Fabrigas as my two CM's so what should I do.

I rate Bastian as a 95/96 but also rate Isaac as a 89/90 the young CB has been linked with a few big teams from the EPL and could easy be a top player for a team like Villa and Everton.

What to do the manager has said yes to the deal so need help asap.[/quote']

Anyone?? (Would be a big help)

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I am the Chelsea boss' date=' it is a GC I have Terry, Carvallio and Dawson and have Essien and Fabrigas as my two CM's so what should I do.

What to do the manager has said yes to the deal so need help asap.[/quote']

I think that ATM Schweini is almost priceless.. He's a great player and we perfectly know that, but this year he's being particularly good even for his standards.. He has already scored twice (two years ago he scored twice in all the season and last year he scored 4 goals, so he can improve) and is going to play EC as a protagonist in the best NT along with Spain.. You surey know that SM is always quite generous towards national players, and I'm sure that he'll gain a 95 rating quite early.. Moreover, if next summer he moves to an even bigger club or Germany wins EC, we can only imagine where his rating might get to.. Tu sum up, THIS is the BEST period ever to buy one of the greatest Midfielders of the world ;)

De Rossi is brilliant for sure, but Roma's performances are too variable, so even if he doesn't drop in the next reviwes I don't know how long he'll be able to keep his 94 rating in this context.. As for Vorsah, he surely is a good defender, but IMO Schweini is worth a sacrifice, expecially if you can replace him properly ;) In conclusion, if you had to take Schweini you might sell Essien, maybe for a great defender as he still has appeal, even if he seems to be on his way down :)

Sorry bout the double post but

Arsenal have made a counter offer to Real Madrid to exchange Arjen ROBBEN for Giorgio CHIELLINI .

Robben does not start for me and Chillini would but i heard that Robben might rise.

Robben is not going to rise anytime soon' date=' as far as I know. But his rating is safe, but Cheillini's might not.

If you're real short on defenders then do it, as Robben is not even starting. But if you have abit of flexibility then keep Robben.

I am going to get David Silva for Chiellini and Canales.

Thoughts? Good deal if you ask me, Chiellini has been for ages now.

Silva is on fire right now, and I think that's a fair value you have to pay for him. But do try to use someone other than Canales there.

If you can't then do the deal. It's almost impossible to lay hand on Silva these days, and getting him for Cheillini would be a good buy.

I am going to get David Silva for Chiellini and Canales.

Thoughts? Good deal if you ask me' date=' Chiellini has been for ages now.[/quote']

He aint, he has been quite good actually, safe as houses at 94 IMO.

deal is basically what suits your squad best but Silva is class, however 94 Rated CB'S are a rare breed and Canales will be 90+ for sure soon enough

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I asked this some time ago but the answers were pretty differents. From this list' date='who are the two best players?

Thanks.[/quote']

Sahin,Ivanovic,Vermaelen,Falcao

Remy,Marchisio,Cissokho,Lennon,Kjaer

Bender,Boateng,Alderweireld,Ranocchia

Reus,Derdiyok,Griezmann,Wijnaldum