Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

should i swap my lamela for james rodriguez? Portugese rating changes coming up and he should hit 89 but dunno how good lamela is...

I would go for Lamela.

In the most recently GC' date=' have been offered for my Varane, Sturridge.. what you guys think? The squad is the original.. ^^

thanks in advance[/quote']

Keep Varane.

Should I sell Fellaini for 15M? I play 433 with wingers, on his position I have Modrić, Sahin, Muller, Rossi, Vidal, Jovetić and M'Vila, I also have bunch of youngsters like Ganso, Gotze, Lucas, Eriksen and much more.

I think I should sell him, but I don't know is he gonna rise soon?

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should I sell Fellaini for 15M? I play 433 with wingers' date=' on his position I have Modrić, Sahin, Muller, Rossi, Vidal, Jovetić and M'Vila, I also have bunch of youngsters like Ganso, Gotze, Lucas, Eriksen and much more.

I think I should sell him, but I don't know is he gonna rise soon?[/quote']

Yes, sell him.. You can replace him in a wonderful way and I really doubt that playing in a middle-table team and not partecipating to EC he'll rise ;)

DO NOT SELL NANI so cheaply!!! What are your other wingers like bear in mind Nani looks like he has a good shot at 93.

Looks like the deal has gone through so I still have him. He's really my only good winger. Play a player who's secondary position is RM there at the moment. Maybe I will hold onto him for now, unless an amazing deal comes through.

Looks like the deal has gone through so I still have him. He's really my only good winger. Play a player who's secondary position is RM there at the moment. Maybe I will hold onto him for now' date=' unless an amazing deal comes through.[/quote']

If he is your only good winger you would be mad to sell him. You say you need a forward who is available in your gameworld? Might be able to offer some advice on who to get to strengthen upfront?

i have Nani mate' date=' and i could do with the striker in Remy.[/quote']

You can get a better deal than that, theres bound to be atleast 1 man u fan boy willing to sell his whole squad for nani lmao.

Ok slight exaggeration, but you get the point.

Asked this yesterday but...

Aguero + 20mill = Ozil

I have Aguero' date=' money not damaging to me[/quote']

Depends who you already have other than Aguero upfront, personally id pick Ozil.

Asked this yesterday but...

Aguero + 20mill = Ozil

I have Aguero' date=' money not damaging to me[/quote']

Id keep Aguero, Ozil is competing for his spot at Madrid and Aguero if he continues to play as well as he has for Man City could get a 95 at the end of the season.

Unless your midfield is very weak compared to your attack dont do this deal.

Selling Krasic for 31mil? only a reserve' date=' not playing too well? (im dont know for sure) its a no brainer isnt it?[/quote']

Do that mate, Krasic is not playing well and italian press keeps on aying that he'll probably be sold in January.. They are probably rumors, but I support Juventus and I can say that he's being embarassing, so even if Juve had to keep him he would not rise ;) Moreover, if he isn't a starter for you 31 mlns are quite good, I'd suggest you to do that ;)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Do that mate' date=' Krasic is not playing well and italian press keeps on aying that he'll probably be sold in January.. They are probably rumors, but I support Juventus and I can say that he's being embarassing, so even if Juve had to keep him he would not rise ;) Moreover, if he isn't a starter for you 31 mlns are quite good, I'd suggest you to do that ;)[/quote']

Agreed but he's after an injury.He's a class player and I really like him and I belive he'll be fit 100% after winter break.He isn't 100% fit after that injury really :).

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Agreed but he's after an injury.He's a class player and I really like him and I belive he'll be fit 100% after winter break.He isn't 100% fit after that injury really :).

You know mate, I'm italian and I support Juventus, so I've seen Krasic play almost every match since he joined the old lady :D I have to admit that he's a good player, but I've always said that he seems to be a serbian Jesus Navas :D Good passing ability, but a maybe too big tendency to use only his right foot.. Even before the inury (that lasted 10 days for a muscolar problem, so all this time to recover is not required) he started becoming too easily predictable.. But of course you are right saying that he's a class player ;)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

You know mate' date=' I'm italian and I support Juventus, so I've seen Krasic play almost every match since he joined the old lady :D I have to admit that he's a good player, but I've always said that he seems to be a serbian Jesus Navas :D Good passing ability, but a maybe too big tendency to use only his right foot.. Even before the inury (that lasted 10 days for a muscolar problem, so all this time to recover is not required) he started becoming too easily predictable.. But of course you are right saying that he's a class player ;)[/quote']

I bet 100 euros for him...I bet 1000 euros he'll be on fire after winter break because he need to fit his physic condition and etc.He's one of the best wingers in Seria A and deffo is the best from Juventus.I saw him last season and was one of the best Juve players so without doubt this winter break willl be a very good one for him and I must add...he's safe at 91.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I bet 100 euros for him...I bet 1000 euros he'll be on fire after winter break because he need to fit his physic condition and etc.He's one of the best wingers in Seria A and deffo is the best from Juventus.I saw him last season and was one of the best Juve players so without doubt this winter break willl be a very good one for him and I must add...he's safe at 91.

Id agree he is safe at 91 but I also agree that he has become quite predictable and as a result he isnt performing as well as he did last season. I think the winter break will do him the world of good though but I do think he needs to mix his play up a bit because 9 times out of 10 he just goes with his right foot.

I'm buying Badstuber' date=' but in the deal, I need to trade one of either Bonucci, Ranocchia or Musacchio. Which one would you trade? :)[/quote']

Ranocchia ;) He's not a starter (Ranieri prefers a non-fit Samuel to him) as he lost his place to the cople Lucio-Sneijder.. Individually speaking, he's better than Bonucci, but ATM Leo plays for a better team.. Musacchio is great and will rise a lot in the future.. Sell Ranocchia mate :)

Nice Pic :D

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ranocchia ;) He's not a starter (Ranieri prefers a non-fit Samuel to him) as he lost his place to the cople Lucio-Sneijder.. Individually speaking' date=' he's better than Bonucci, but ATM Leo plays for a better team.. Musacchio is great and will rise a lot in the future.. Sell Ranocchia mate :)

Nice Pic :D[/quote']

He's who I was leaning towards, thanks for your opinion :) And thanks haha, can't beat a bit of Emma ;)