Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I'm buying Badstuber' date=' but in the deal, I need to trade one of either Bonucci, Ranocchia or Musacchio. Which one would you trade? :)[/quote']

Ranocchia ;) He's not a starter (Ranieri prefers a non-fit Samuel to him) as he lost his place to the cople Lucio-Sneijder.. Individually speaking, he's better than Bonucci, but ATM Leo plays for a better team.. Musacchio is great and will rise a lot in the future.. Sell Ranocchia mate :)

Nice Pic :D

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ranocchia ;) He's not a starter (Ranieri prefers a non-fit Samuel to him) as he lost his place to the cople Lucio-Sneijder.. Individually speaking' date=' he's better than Bonucci, but ATM Leo plays for a better team.. Musacchio is great and will rise a lot in the future.. Sell Ranocchia mate :)

Nice Pic :D[/quote']

He's who I was leaning towards, thanks for your opinion :) And thanks haha, can't beat a bit of Emma ;)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ranocchia :)
I would sell Ranocchia too...he is an awful defender for me and I saw him in 5 matches last season.In every match he made at least 2 mistakes.

Thanks guys! Definitely selling him then :)

NOTHING CAN !!! God she's lovely !! Long time no see old friend ^^ How are you ?!

oh and get rid of ranocchia :P

She is indeed ;) I'm good mate, just been pretty busy, so haven't really had much time on the forums recently.

And thank you, I will haha :)

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should I sell Nuri Sahin? Is he going to stay?

I could sell him and buy Javi Martinez and another 89 CM that could rise like Kevin-Prince Boateng.

Thanks!

Dont sell Sahin he's been injured but he should stay he is quality!

Javi Martinez was fantastic in the u21 euros though so hes more then adequate replacement but I'd keep Sahin for now and give him a chance to make his mark at Madrid.

defo need some help here' date=' been offered Cleverly + Welbeck + 4m for Gerrard in a GC, my Liverpool squad is very small so I need to add depth or am I losing too much in ratings?[/quote']

Gerrard has got maybe another 2 years before he starts to plummet ratings wise. His injuries are finally catching up on him but he can still put in amazing performances.

The only way is up for both Welbeck and Cleverly who have been impressive for United this season and should get +2's this season making them 89 and 88 then next season they should continue to improve.

Cleverly IMO has been the only United centre midfielder who has put in great performances this season for United and he's only 22.

What will your midfield look like if you sell Gerrard? (starting 11)

Gerrard has got maybe another 2 years before he starts to plummet ratings wise. His injuries are finally catching up on him but he can still put in amazing performances.

The only way is up for both Welbeck and Cleverly who have been impressive for United this season and should get +2's this season making them 89 and 88 then next season they should continue to improve.

Cleverly IMO has been the only United centre midfielder who has put in great performances this season for United and he's only 21.

What will your midfield look like if you sell Gerrard? (starting 11)

It's essentially an untouched Liverpool side, So atm I'm playing 4-2-3-1 with Adam + Lucas as holding mid, and Rodriguez/Downing on the wings with Gerrard in the AM role. I'm thinking of subbing out Welbeck for Jones/Smalling... which of those is better? I would want Cleverly as a direct replacement for Gerrard and I do prefer Clev to Welbeck, idk why...

It's essentially an untouched Liverpool side' date=' So atm I'm playing 4-2-3-1 with Adam + Lucas as holding mid, and Rodriguez/Downing on the wings with Gerrard in the AM role. I'm thinking of subbing out Welbeck for Jones/Smalling... which of those is better? I would want Cleverly as a direct replacement for Gerrard and I do prefer Clev to Welbeck, idk why...[/quote']

Cleverly is much preferred to Welbeck because Sir Alex has put his faith in him so the midfield role is Cleverlys to take at United whereas upfront is going to be dominated by Rooney and Chicarito. I would definitely try get Cleverly and Jones out of the deal.

Jones > Smalling imo

I think if you can get Cleverly and Jones then its not such a loss because Jones is probably the best young CB around he would also be a direct replacement to players like Carragher when they retire.

Cleverly is much preferred to Welbeck because Sir Alex has put his faith in him so the midfield role is Cleverlys to take at United whereas upfront is going to be dominated by Rooney and Chicarito. I would definitely try get Cleverly and Jones out of the deal.

Jones > Smalling imo

I think if you can get Cleverly and Jones then its not such a loss because Jones is probably the best young CB around he would also be a direct replacement to players like Carragher when they retire.

That's essentially what I was thinking, I don't know why but Welbeck doesn't strike me as overly talented and really I think his actual abilities are more Everton standard than United, I mean he's good but I don't think he's 19-time Champions good. I'll counter Clev + Jones :) thanks for help, repped.

That's essentially what I was thinking' date=' I don't know why but Welbeck doesn't strike me as overly talented and really I think his actual abilities are more Everton standard than United, I mean he's good but I don't think he's 19-time Champions good. I'll counter Clev + Jones :) thanks for help, repped.[/quote']

No problem glad to help and I know what you mean with Welbeck. He is a good striker and he works quite hard for the team when he plays but he does lack that spark that the likes of Hernandez showed. I have no doubt that Welbeck will be a very good premier league striker but as you say more for an Everton/ Europa League side not Champions League.

The offer for Ali AHAMADA of Toulouse from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

It is a GC both teams managed can anyone give me the down low and is he worth 4M.

Also can anyone tell me it L.Toni is worth 6.5M same setup it is a Championship club signing both.

The offer for Ali AHAMADA of Toulouse from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

It is a GC both teams managed can anyone give me the down low and is he worth 4M.

Also can anyone tell me it L.Toni is worth 6.5M same setup it is a Championship club signing both.

Ahamada has had 12 games for Toulouse and kept i think it is 6/7 clean sheets. He seems a decent enough keeper but im not a french league expert. He should justify a 4million price tag soon enough though so yeah go for it.

Luca Toni will retire soon and his rating at 88 is not safe personally I wouldnt buy him unless you need players above 80 badly. He wont be around much longer so its more like 6.5M for a loan....

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hey guys' date='

Will Chiellini drop at the next changes?

Thanks[/quote']

Don't think so.. He hasn't dropped when Juve played awful in the last two years, so I can't see why he should drop now that they are heading Serie A.. BTW, everything is possible of course, but I think it's quite difficult ;)

The offer for Ali AHAMADA of Toulouse from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.It is a GC both teams managed can anyone give me the down low and is he worth 4M.

Amazing deal, fluffy says he should be getting a +7 next changes and he's the 'french expert' so he says so ill put my faith in him

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Mata + 10 million' date=' or Di Maria

Money isnt amazingly useful but it can be used a sweetener. Which side would you rather be getting[/quote']

Hard one mate. I like both of them, Mata is awesome for Chelsea but Di Maria is a great player. I think Mata will rise to 92 and Di Maria will rise to 93 until the end of the season but Mata might catch him :) Go for mata mate, but both sides are getting a good deal :)

REUS' date=' Marco or SCHURRLE, André ....who is the better guy?[/quote']

Both are very good but Schurrle is better mate :)

A team became un-managed last week and now players are available to buy.

Im interested in 2 of them.

1. Yann M'Vila- Will have competition and I will have to give my top CV(£25m).

2. Javi Martinez- Would probably get him for their CV (£13.5m).

Both are top prospects, so in this situation, who would you go for?

Thank You, Danny.