• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ooh' date=' very very tough one.

Well, since money isn't worth a whole lot (unless you can buy another player like Lamela with the 8 MIL) then it's pretty much Gotze for Thiago.

That is very tough, they are both very bright players, but Gotze will be a 98/99 I reckon, might be a bit optimistic and Thiago will go to 95/96 IMO :P

Gotze - Germany's cooler than Spain too.[/quote']

Again thanks for the help, I could actually sign Lamela with the 8 million

It's Thiago ALCANTARA I recon; don't do it. Extremely bad deal for you.

If it's Thiago SILVA though (which I know it can't be: chairman won't allow)' date=' then do it.[/quote']

Gotze for Thiago Silva is worse than Gotze for Thiago Alcantara :D

Again thanks for the help' date=' I could actually sign Lamela with the 8 million[/quote']

Gotze's still better than Alcantara + Lamela.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Guys' date=' i really don't know what to do! Who is better, Rakitic, Perotti, Defour or Matuidi?[/quote']

I'd suggest you to go for Matuidi mate.. PSG is on fire, buying their players now is a great investment as they'll surely rise.. Matuidi should reach a 90 rating in not a long time (maybe even at the next reviews) and if PSG had to win something, he could rise even more.. Moreover, if PSG wins something Matuidi will have a chance to play EC :)

Perotti is a good player, but I don't see him as good as the french.. Rakitic is not comparable to Matuidi, whereas Defour is penalyzed because of portoguese cap ;)

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I'd suggest you to go for Matuidi mate.. PSG is on fire' date=' buying their players now is a great investment as they'll surely rise.. Matuidi should reach a 90 rating in not a long time (maybe even at the next reviews) and if PSG had to win something, he could rise even more.. Moreover, if PSG wins something Matuidi will have a chance to play EC :)

Perotti is a good player, but I don't see him as good as the french.. Rakitic is not comparable to Matuidi, whereas Defour is penalyzed because of portoguese cap ;)[/quote']

Thanks mate i have to spread! You are very helpful :)

Again thanks for the help' date=' I could actually sign Lamela with the 8 million[/quote']

Well what are you waiting for then?? :P Lamela is certainly 90+ material and can reach 88/89 this season i feel, he;s played great when given the opportunities, Gotze will be 91, but so will Alcantara imo so that is a good deal for you.

Chygrynskiy or j.miranda or e.garay

another q

is it worth buying any on loan realmadrid players(other than canales)

I don't know about the first one other than stay away from Chygrynskiy. Although in my game worlds Miranda gets more interest.

Canales still has a bright future and so does Jesé Rodríguez

I have taken over at valencia and am going into division 1 and need to strengthen my team majory ... i have 400M+ who are the best talents to get on the game who can help me stay in divison 1?

i need a consistent forward with a strong defence and keeper and a consistent talented midfield which can assist and score goals.

I have taken over at valencia and am going into division 1 and need to strengthen my team majory ... i have 400M+ who are the best talents to get on the game who can help me stay in divison 1?

i need a consistent forward with a strong defence and keeper and a consistent talented midfield which can assist and score goals.

Is it a newish gameworld?

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I'd choose Kolorov' date=' good player in a brilliant team. Even if he's used as a squad player his versatility on the left is a bonus.[/quote']
Radu or Kolarov? Or any suggestions on a left back' date=' rated 87-89, that will rise[/quote']

I agree with Nobby, Kolarov is the best choice :D If you need another LB or you can't buy Kolarov, I'd suggest you to take a look at one among Nagatomo, Jose Angel and Pieters, all of them are extremely cheep, WAY better than Radu and will rise a lot :)

Have a look at this thread.

Depends what players are available really.

Maybe try to get players like Pastore' date=' Gotze, Soldado, Gameiro etc. as they are relatively cheap and will rise.

Chygrynskiy or j.miranda or e.garay

another q

is it worth buying any on loan realmadrid players(other than canales)

Garay would be the best there tbh.

Radu or Kolarov? Or any suggestions on a left back' date=' rated 87-89, that will rise[/quote']

Kolarov.

nop older game world that I have jumped into

Really depends on who isnt at a managed club cos in an older gameworld you wont be able to buy players from managed clubs for cash.

If you can list some young players not at managed clubs 87-90

and older players 90+ I can give you help on who to buy out of those available.

Without seeing whos available its hard to give advice especially in an old gameworld as most talented players get bought.

Can someone tell me how Aquilani is doing at Milan? I know he has made 9 appearances in Serie A and 4 in UCL but is he playing well? Will he rise to 91 in next review?

Dont think hell rise but hes doing quite well there. Aquilani suits Italian football much more then the PL and has played much better then when he was at Liverpool. Hes stable on his current rating but hes not due to rise IMO

Diego Milito for Gael Clichy good or bad deal? I get Clichy

My defenders:

Vermaelen

Mertesacker

Sagna

My Forwards:

Soldado

Lisandro

Van Persie

Suarez

Yeah you dont need Milito and he is going downnnnnnnn

Clichy is solid at 91 playing for City who unfortunately may win the PL.

You have Van Persie and Suarez anyway you dont need Militio