Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

LOL David Luiz would never be the better option ... he cannot defend!

He should have a position change to CM/Def. God he's awful...

I'd pick:

Arbeloa (hate him but he's miles better than Albiol)

Bosingwa (playing really well ... may get a rise :eek: )

Adebayor (fantastic form for spurs COYS!)

Mata (by like a million miles ... one of the best in the premier league)

Yaya Toure (Brilliant form in last 2 games for city ... 3 goals aswell :P )

By the way' date=' thanks to Ben C for the advice. repped mate :)[/quote']

ahahahha :P interesting :rolleyes: cheers mate! fancy taking over a cluba nd offering me ridiculous amounts of money for each player :D

hmmm' date=' done all the deals i can do with chelsea (once bosingwa arrives) and the season dont finish till the 13th of dec, right in the middle of the rating changes -.- england and spain are usually last to be done arnt they[/quote']

JUST THOUGHT WHY DONT YOU CANCEL BOSINGWA DEAL NOW AND GET MATA NOW!!! Then get bosingwa in december?

I think I know what I'm going to do here, but just need a 2nd opinion really.

Hamsik + Pazzini + Bale + Papadopoulus = De Rossi + Ibrahimovic

I would be receiving the players in bold and its in a GC. Depth is not an issue for me and I'm looking for higher rated players really. Do we reckon its worth losing Hamsik and Bale in particular for them?

I think I know what I'm going to do here' date=' but just need a 2nd opinion really.

Hamsik + Pazzini + Bale + Papadopoulus = [b']De Rossi[/b] + Ibrahimovic

I would be receiving the players in bold and its in a GC. Depth is not an issue for me and I'm looking for higher rated players really. Do we reckon its worth losing Hamsik and Bale in particular for them?

none of the players your getting rid of will ever reach 96 like Ibra who is stable for now though hell start to drop after a season I reckon. De Rossi as well is a player who could drop down in ratings.

Hamsik needs a better club to get an increase Pazzini is nothing special and Bale could get 91 this season but not much more IMO.

Personally i'd go for it cos even if the ratings drop on De Rossi and Ibra they are high enough rated that it doesnt matter.

I think I know what I'm going to do here' date=' but just need a 2nd opinion really.

Hamsik + Pazzini + Bale + Papadopoulus = [b']De Rossi[/b] + Ibrahimovic

De Rossi will drop in my opinion. I wont go for him, especially I have to swap him with future talents. How will you swap Ibrahimovic? Using which players?

Hope it helps

xyyy

De Rossi will drop in my opinion. I wont go for him' date=' especially I have to swap him with future talents. How will you swap Ibrahimovic? Using which players?

Hope it helps

xyyy[/quote']

De Rossi has stayed at 94 for so long though, thats why its tempting me. Why would he drop now? The deal for Ibra would be Bale and Papa, but both deals are dependent on one another so it doesn't really matter... This is tough, it does go against my ethics of SM though so I may have to end up not doing it...

De Rossi has stayed at 94 for so long though' date=' thats why its tempting me. Why would he drop now? The deal for Ibra would be Bale and Papa, but both deals are dependent on one another so it doesn't really matter... This is tough, it does go against my ethics of SM though so I may have to end up not doing it...[/quote']

Id go for it

Ibra is 96 De Rossi 94/93 for 91 91 90 85? you say depth isnt a problem so id do it.

Id find it hard to accept myself but looking at it as an outsider it makes sense you are getting much better players ratings wise.

Can I get some second opinions on this, I know it's not strictly Help With Deals but I just want to know what other guys think of this.

I had this 3 part deal in place, all transfers had gone through.

Gerrard for Ashley Young + Tom Cleverly

Suarez for 5m + Hernandez

Reina for 5m + De Gea + Phil Jones

I was Liverpool giving away the 3 players to get the 10m + 4 UTD players. The United manager offered the deals to me, so of course I accepted as in all it works out in my favour, but then today all 3 transfers are reversed. My entire team is now a little screwed as I'd re-built the squad around those deals going through.

Does anyone else not find the SMFA ridiculous and annoying, especially when there's the transfer limits any way (as in, you must pay x amount for a certain player, and only up to y amount - which of course varies if you add another player!)

I know this is the wrong place, but I couldn't find the appropriate section and this just happened to me and I really wanted to get it off my chest.

Can I get some second opinions on this' date=' I know it's not strictly Help With Deals but I just want to know what other guys think of this.

Suarez for 5m + Hernandez

Reina for 5m + De Gea + Phil Jones

I was Liverpool giving away the 3 players to get the 10m + 4 UTD players. The United manager offered the deals to me, so of course I accepted as in all it works out in my favour, but then today all 3 transfers are reversed. My entire team is now a little screwed as I'd re-built the squad around those deals going through.

Does anyone else not find the SMFA ridiculous and annoying, especially when there's the transfer limits any way (as in, you must pay x amount for a certain player, and only up to y amount - which of course varies if you add another player!)

I know this is the wrong place, but I couldn't find the appropriate section and this just happened to me and I really wanted to get it off my chest.[/quote']

Im annoyed with you mate and not even my players. It could be a jealous manager reporting your deals *which has happened to me before when buying Jack Rodwell for 8m off Everton manager* My advice is try again with the deals. I eventually managed to get Rodwell one day later despite it being reversed. I feel gutted for you mate :/ cos they are all fair enough deals like not way too one sided *though overall it was in your favour*

Im annoyed with you mate and not even my players. It could be a jealous manager reporting your deals *which has happened to me before when buying Jack Rodwell for 8m off Everton manager* My advice is try again with the deals. I eventually managed to get Rodwell one day later despite it being reversed. I feel gutted for you mate :/ cos they are all fair enough deals like not way too one sided *though overall it was in your favour*

yeah, just does my head in! I'm gonna try restructure it with no cash involved except for the suarez - Hernandez part but even then ask for a little less. Thanks for agreeing, makes me feel less insane.

yeah' date=' just does my head in! I'm gonna try restructure it with no cash involved except for the suarez - Hernandez part but even then ask for a little less. Thanks for agreeing, makes me feel less insane.[/quote']

When restructuring them make it so the offer isnt min CV or max CV try get lower middle of it. It's annoying because those deals are legit its not cheating and theyve all been negotiated. Very frustrating when hard work goes down the pan.

Giorgio Wijnaldum or Ander Herrera or Gaston Ramirez or Aaron Lennon?

If I can only buy one (or two) who should I get?

Herrera first. Either Ramirez or Wijnaldum 2nd. Don't know much about Wijnaldum but Ramirez just signed a new contract at Bologna (could be for getting more money reasons) but he could be staying for a bit at a struggling team. Good player (might be a bit overrated at the moment) but has a good future on his hands.

Herrera first. Either Ramirez or Wijnaldum 2nd. Don't know much about Wijnaldum but Ramirez just signed a new contract at Bologna (could be for getting more money reasons) but he could be staying for a bit at a struggling team. Good player (might be a bit overrated at the moment) but has a good future on his hands.

Thanks. any more opinions?

Can I get some second opinions on this' date=' I know it's not strictly Help With Deals but I just want to know what other guys think of this.

[b']Suarez for 5m + Hernandez

Reina for 5m + De Gea + Phil Jones[/b]

I'd go thorough with the bold ones ... but not with the first one ! Cleverley is just such a hot prospect despite his injury !

my Hulk for Sakho?

and

my Gervinho for Bale?

I'd honestly go through with both deals ^^

Giorgio Wijnaldum or Ander Herrera or Gaston Ramirez or Aaron Lennon?

If I can only buy one (or two) who should I get?

I'd go for Wijnaldum mate' date=' I just like how he's been performing ^^ [/center']