lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have the chance to buy Mako Marin LM/Wing (87) for 0k + Andry Shevchenko F (90)' date=' should i accpect?[/quote']

Yes do the deal.

Marin is a regular or his side Borussia Monchengladbach whereas Shevchenko isn't getting much time for Milan at all: Just one start and seven sub appearances as he is being ousted out of the starting line up by in form Ronaldinho and Pato. Makin is a regular as I said plus he's younger at only 19 so he has time to develop.

Been offered Gonzalez Raul and Rafael Van der Vaart for Fabregas ...

Would like a second opinion before making a decision. My query is mainly Raul, will he hold 95 and how many years do you think he still has at top flight? :o

I have the chance to buy Mako Marin LM/Wing (87) for 0k + Andry Shevchenko F (90)' date=' should i accpect?[/quote']

in the long term, marin definitely has the pontential to overtake shevchenko. In fact i think he will be 88/89 by the end of the season, whereas shevchenko would be around 89/90.

You should ask urself if you need a winger in the first place because these two players are playing in different positions.

But getting a replacement for shevchenko shouldn't be a difficult task, with players like zarate, helmes, lavezzi, zaki etc.

cheers

Been offered Gonzalez Raul and Rafael Van der Vaart for Fabregas ...

Would like a second opinion before making a decision. My query is mainly Raul' date=' will he hold 95 and how many years do you think he still has at top flight? :o[/quote']

raul has been scoring some goals this season, but not enough to keep his rating at 95 imo. I reckon he would be 94/93 by the end of the season.

fantastic deal for you if you do not have a top striker. But i would still prefer to keep fab personally as i think he will be the best player in the world in a couple of years.

cheers

raul has been scoring some goals this season' date=' but not enough to keep his rating at 95 imo. I reckon he would be 94/93 by the end of the season.

fantastic deal for you if you do not have a top striker. But i would still prefer to keep fab personally as i think he will be the best player in the world in a couple of years.

cheers[/quote']

I'm in a similar predicament with a Fab deal. Been offered VDV+Nani+cash. However, Nani would probably be a sub for me and if I get rid of Fab I'd like two starters in return. What should I ask for in return (as in ratings and age wise of a second player)?

As for the above mentioned deal, I don't know about Raul either. Doesn't seem like he's doing enough to stay a 95. It's a good deal in the short-term, but perhaps see if you can get a 92/93 striker who can rise instead of Raul.

Hmmm... been playing SM for over a year now and i'd say in my time playing this game this is the 1st time this has happened to me. :confused:

In EC612 with my Spurs team, i sold Robbie Keane to Tranmere Rovers for £16 Million, i accepted the deal, however the deal fell through as Keane himself didn't want to go to a lower club. :mad:

Was wondering if this was just a one off, or if its happened to anyone else too, tis quite frustrating as i needed some cash. :(

The deal:

- Tranmere Rovers have made an offer to Tottenham Hotspur for Robbie KEANE of £16,000,000

- The offer for Robbie KEANE of Tottenham Hotspur from Tranmere Rovers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

- The deal involving Robbie KEANE has collapsed as the player refuses to sign for Tranmere Rovers.

PS: Not entirely sure if i have posted in the correct thread, apologies if I haven't.

Hmmm... been playing SM for over a year now and i'd say in my time playing this game this is the 1st time this has happened to me. :confused:

In EC612 with my Spurs team' date=' i sold Robbie Keane to Tranmere Rovers for £16 Million, i accepted the deal, however the deal fell through as Keane himself didn't want to go to a lower club. :mad:

Was wondering if this was just a one off, or if its happened to anyone else too, tis quite frustrating as i needed some cash. :(

The deal:

PS: Not entirely sure if i have posted in the correct thread, apologies if I haven't.[/quote']

Gold Championship 50...

- Doncaster Rovers Have Made and Unisclosed Offer For Gregory Coupet

- The Undiscolesd Offer for Gregory Coupet Has Been Accepted and Will Be Competed Shortly

- Gregory Coupet has Refused to Join such a Lower Club

- The Deal Reported to Be Around £8Million for Gregory Coupet has Collapsed

btw im not Atletico / Doncaster

Coupet was on shortlist

Guest Phill

amazing deal' date=' seems like the liverpool manager is a eejit lol[/quote']

That 'Liverpool' Manager is me :mad: anyway im trying to make a young team :D

Manchester United Deals. Tell me which ones you would Cancel or Keep?

Counter Offered - Manchester / Real Madrid

Tevez For Gago and Higuan - Accepted

Counter Offered - Manchester / Tottenham

Berbatoc for Modric and Bareth - Pending

Counter Offered - Manchester / Real Madrid

Tevez For Gago and Higuan - Accepted

Good deal in my opinion...

Counter Offered - Manchester / Tottenham

Berbatoc for Modric and Bareth - Pending

Who's "Bareth"? I think you're referring to Gareth Barry (?) Anyway... Berbatov is a key player for Man U and I don't exclude a rise to 94' date=' so reject the deal.[/color']