• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Thanks Preps for the inputs. I will try to bid for Hart in exchange for Lloris.

As for Richards' date=' should I ideally give up Rafael or van der Wiel? (I have vdW too)

De Jong has hardly played this season. What makes you so sure about getting rid of Khedira? I know Javi Martinez is a good talent, but is he really gonna be in the NT for the future? There's a lot of competition in front of him, whereas Khedira is a starter for German NT. National team is a big part of +90 rating right?[/quote']

Someone already explained De jong's situation, and yes he is on his way back, so no need to worry about how much he has played so far this season.

Khedira is pretty average imo, and he's already being used only for rotation atm so a rise is out of the question, and when sahin gets fit, I hold him as the favourite to take the last midfield spot. (between sahin, khedira, L.Diarra)

Javi Martinez is a great talent but like you said he's gonna struggle to break into the NT, but so did Cesc not long ago, and D.Silva only recently cemented his place in the NT, I still think J.Martinez will reach higher ratings then Khedira even if he doesn't break into the national team..

Hart is arguable the best keeper in PL atm, so for me it's a no brainer, he SHOULD rise, and fast.. but you never know :)

Not sure who I'd drop between Wiel and Rafael to get Richards, probably Rafael, but I'm not very fond of Wiel either, but atleast he's safe in his NT due to lack of quality at the back.. :)

Yes but he has to displace the best RB in the world to get games' date=' that's my issue.[/quote']

He's getting games in segunda mate ... he's also getting games in the spanish youth teams and performing very well, And he is sure to get games in the future even if Alves remains in Barca ... Alves wont play forever mate, Montoya will be the replacement ... And that alone should be enough

:P I've not heard much about Mario Fernandes ... but I'd personally go for Montoya despise the fact I hate spanish players :P

Xavi for Sneijder?

Puyol for Vidic?

Bold ones are mine - thanks in advance :P

I'd keep Xavi who'll keep his 97 for atleast another season, Sneijder has been poor for Inter this season and i wouldn't be surprised of he dropped, get Vidic, both CB's have injury problems but Vidic is still the better alternative.

If you have a replacement for him then sell' date=' he won't drop, finding his form again at Lille and has done enough imo to keep his rating.[/quote']

I'd probably go so far as to say he might get a rise even !

Not impossible the kind of way he's been playing !

Hart or Neuer? Who is better short term and long term?

Hart on both mate ... Neuer is playing AMAZING for Bayern ... but in the long run ... PL > Bundesliga and Joe Hart will become the best GK in the world' date=' there's no doubt about that!

Neuer might be top 5 but Hart is the one you'd want in your team ![/center']

Neuer is better in both short and long term. When you consider all 90+ keepers who are rising these are the best two.

Neuer is already at 92 though and definitely has potential to be 94 within a year if Bayern Munich keep performing. It might take longer though as typically goalies don't reach higher ratings' date=' therefore it takes time.

Hart has great potential too and could be 93 by the end of the season, especially with Man City's fantastic performances at the moment.

Either one is a great buy but Neuer is the better of the two.[/color']

If you have a replacement for him then sell' date=' he won't drop, finding his form again at Lille and has done enough imo to keep his rating.[/quote']

I'd probably go so far as to say he might get a rise even !

Not impossible the kind of way he's been playing !

Thanks for your replies. I'll hold on to him for now. I'm in no urgent need of cash and it doesn't really matter whether I sell him or not.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I'd say Neuer.. I mean, Hart is a great keeper and ATM plays in a better league, but Neuer is great.. I see him reaching very high ratings (94+) in not a long time, as it's very probable that he'll gain a 93 rating in a month time, and if Bayern had to win something and Germany had to do well in EC (and it seems to be probable) he might even become a 94 rated keeper!! Moreover, in RL I like him more than Hart, stronger and better facing 1 vs 1 the opponent ;)

AS for Hart, he's a great keeper too, and I see him gettint higher ratings too.. But, as someone said before, if you are a keeper your rating rises lower, so I'd suggest you to bet on Neuer as he'll grow quite fastly :)

Neuer. Hart is one of my favourite goalkeepers but Neuer is absolutely immense, I can't count how many clean sheets he's kept this season and his delivery/passing skills are absolutely amazing.

He's playing for an immense Bayern that are better than City IMO and should comfortably win the Bundesliga, a defo 93 by the end of the season

Hart will get 92, but I don't see him being as good as Neuer any point in his career.

Germany No.1 > England No.1 :D Germany > England ;)

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Young.

Cavani or Gameiro?

Gameiro.. Cavani is great' date=' but this season he's not being as good as the past one.. Moreover, Napoli seems to be less good than last season too.. More easily beatable, I don't think he'll rise ;) Gameiro, instead, is playing for a great club, probably going to win the Ligue 1, for a great NT and is being very important for them.. Gameiro NO DOUBTS ;)

Ashley Young or Podolski?

Young, no doubts :)