• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ashley Young or Podolski?

Young no doubt' date=' playing for the better club and is on great form, we've been waiting for Poeldi to move for a long time after it didn't work out for him at Bayern, apart from a few rumours here and there there's nothing concrete, so definitely Young.

Young.

Cavani or Gameiro?

I personally say Cavani, yes Napoli and him aren't doing aswell as last season, but that doesn't mean he's suddenly become a bad player, if Napoli fail to progress his season then thats only good news as it gives Cavani an excuse to leave the club, and it does'nt matter what his price tag is because clubs will certainly be willing to meet it.

Hart or Neuer? Who is better short term and long term?

You've had some mix replies on this, but drink has given you great advise, i can only echo the same points, Bayern are absolutely unstoppable atm, and it's not like their squad is aging either, Boateng, Neuer, Schweini, Muller, Gomez, this side will achieve great things no doubt, even has more potential than chiteh's side.

Torres or Robben? Basically who will hold their rating highest for longest?

Robben. Bayern are playing immensely at the moment and look set to win the Bundesliga' date=' possibly more.

Chelsea are obviously still a top club, but they're not likely to win anything significant. Torres hasn't performed as well there as he did at Liverpool either.

I don't see either of them breaking 94, but Robben will keep his rating for a longer period of time. He's more versatile too. :)[/color']

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

That's what I thought :)

I'm trying to get rid of my fallers before the changes.

Essien or 10m + Rami + Motta + Sturridge?

my Essien...

not a bad deal, but it would be better if you could get 2 great talents like sturridge and money :)

my Essien...

It doesnt depend on your team at all get rid of Torres

Robben is performing very well in a Bayern side that is dominating.

Also Essien will probably drop but to 94 he'll still be a top top player and when he gets back from injury I'm sure he'll play like he used to he hasnt lost talent hes just had an injury unlike torres......

Rami is a good solid CB Motta not so good and Sturridge will rise

Basically if you need depth the deal is good

but if you dont then its better to have one 94/95 CM/DM for a while longer.

my Essien...

Rami will rise to 91 whislt strurridge can 90 this season also, Essien's injured for a very long time so if the cash is useful then good deal.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I want to sign a RB/LB

these options are available

which is better one?

Jorge fucile(89)

Luca Antonini(89)

Yuto Nagatomo(88)

Miguel torres(88)

M.Dabo(88)

which of these is better to sign for my team?

None of them is a crack, but Nagatomo is a great player, believe me.. I've watched him playing several times, and even if INter are being afwful, he is an extremely good defender.. Good individual tecnique and good runner, he mostly plays as a LB as Inter RB is Maicon, but I don't think he's lose this position.. Moreover, he's probably going to rise (maybe Inter only riser apart from Joel Obi) and SM wise is very helpful as his price is very low and he covers two different positions ;)

Shall I try to get Bruno Cesar from Benfica or shall I not bother. Is he going to rise next changes? I have got a lot of wingers btw.

He has a chance of getting an 88 rating' date=' but if you've got a lot of wingers and there are better options in other positions, I wouldn't bother :D

If it can be useful, I just published my Benfica predictions, obviously including Cesar:

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=1793780#post1793780[/url]

My Sidney Sam for Andre Ayew? i know marseille havent been all that great this season' date=' but is sam any better?[/quote']

Yes, definatly do it. A.Ayew is very good and has plenty of time to develop more. A move to a bigger CL club would help him but many see him increasing. Sam not so much.

Ok lads, Soccermanager Guru's, Jedi's of the Transfer deals!

What's the very least i should expect for Aguero and Pique?

I have both in my Liverpool in Gc133, i have some very good youth but not a lot of 90+ depth hence me selling them for P/E, i would like a replacement in that position plus the other can be whatever.

Would very much appreciate any input you can give me.

Young Padawan Jock.:D:D

Ok lads' date=' Soccermanager Guru's, Jedi's of the Transfer deals!

What's the very least i should expect for Aguero and Pique?

I have both in my Liverpool in Gc133, i have some very good youth but not a lot of 90+ depth hence me selling them for P/E.

Would very much appreciate any input you can give me.

Young Padawan Jock.:D:D[/quote']

My old team :)

Don't sell either :P Pique is probably the best CB to have on SM in terms of value (maybe only eclipsed by Vidic) and Aguero is safe at 94 and very young!

I would definitely not sell Pique, but if I were to sell Aguero I'd want 2 x 92 for him, or decently-aged 91s. :)

Don't sell either :P Pique is probably the best CB to have on SM in terms of value (maybe only eclipsed by Vidic) and Aguero is safe at 94 and very young!

I would definitely not sell Pique' date=' but if I were to sell Aguero I'd want 2 x 92 for him, or decently-aged 91s. :)[/quote']

Yeah i was torn to leave my beloved Celtic in gc133, but Liverpools are hard to come by and its my english team, anyway thanks for your input and i will take this on board. repped!:)

I would definitely not sell Pique' date=' but if I were to sell Aguero I'd want 2 x 92 for him, or decently-aged 91s. :)[/quote']

I completely agree with you, expecially as far as the age of those players is concerned.. Finding players with those rating is possible, but finding younger players is absolutely impossible for no.. Pique is the best young defender of the game, and Aguero might be able to rise in the future (years, I guess) if City keep on being a solid european reality and win some important trophies.. I would not sell them unless I need depth, mate :)