• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

John Obi Mikel or Lucas Leiva ?

Lucas Leiva: untouchable starter, part of his NT (which is better than Obi's), still very young and Liverpool seem to be recovering from some bad seasons.. I'd bet on him without doubts :) AS for Obi, he's good, but Ramires is performing even better than him, so I guess that when Essien will be back, Obi will be sacrificed.. Moreover (I don't want to say that Liverpool is better than Chelsea) Chelsea haven't impressed me that much in this season.. Two or three years ago they were extremely SOLID, if was almost impossible to overcome their grit.. Alway fighting on every ball.. Now their best players are quite old (maybe that's the reason why they're shining less than some years ago), whereas Reds' progect is quite interesting IMO: they've bet on several youngsters (mayeb paying them too much, as Carrol, but they have been brave) and i'm persuaded that they'll have results in not a long time :) I'd go for Lucas, mate :)

Pepe + D.Luiz for Pique?

If you don't need depth (you're giving two CBs for only one) and you can sub Luiz properly (Pique would take Pepe's place) I'd go for that.. Pique is maybe the best defender of the game, as he's the only one (very young) that I see reaching a 96 rating in a very short time.. His value would be huge after that rise :)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Lucas Leiva: untouchable starter' date=' part of his NT (which is better than Obi's), still very young and Liverpool seem to be recovering from some bad seasons.. I'd bet on him without doubts :) AS for Obi, he's good, but Ramires is performing even better than him, so I guess that when Essien will be back, Obi will be sacrificed.. Moreover (I don't want to say that Liverpool is better than Chelsea) Chelsea haven't impressed me that much in this season.. Two or three years ago they were extremely SOLID, if was almost impossible to overcome their grit.. Alway fighting on every ball.. Now their best players are quite old (maybe that's the reason why they're shining less than some years ago), whereas Reds' progect is quite interesting IMO: they've bet on several youngsters (mayeb paying them too much, as Carrol, but they have been brave) and i'm persuaded that they'll have results in not a long time :) I'd go for Lucas, mate :)[/quote']

I havent been following Liverpool this season so I appreciate the advice. How often has he started this season with the presence of Henderson and Adam ? Could he get to a 91 maybe ? Or do Liverpool need European football for that to happen ?

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I havent been following Liverpool this season so I appreciate the advice. How often has he started this season with the presence of Henderson and Adam ? Could he get to a 91 maybe ? Or do Liverpool need European football for that to happen ?

Up to now, in 11 PL matches Lucas has been a starter in 10 of them, and when he didn't play it was because of a suspension :) Liverpool usually play with a 4-men midfield (I absolutely DON'T define myself as a Liv'pool expert, but that's what i know:D), the usual starters are Lucas, Adam and Downing, with Gerrard as an AM when he's fit.. The fourth place can be occupied by Kuyt, Rodrigues (rarely playing) or Henderson, depending on Dalglish's esigence... Henderson is the one among these three who has played the most, but not always from the beginning, as I suppose that Dalglish wants to settle him gradually :) If a Liverpool expert has to add or correct something, do that :D

I believe that Lucas can hit a 91 rating even without european competitions.. I think that it's quite hard for him to reach this rating in Decemer, but IMO he might before the end of the season :)

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

could i pull off a deal where i give Khedira for Mata ?

or if not' date=' what winger could i ask for Khedira ? from any team i mean[/quote']

Mata would be a steal, a great deal.

Cazorla, Nani, Di Maria, Van Der Vaart, Menez (maybe...), Young

Those would be good, although Nani and Di Maria is highly highly unlikely :P

Mata would be a steal' date=' a great deal.

Cazorla, Nani, Di Maria, Van Der Vaart, Menez (maybe...), Young

Those would be good, although Nani and Di Maria is highly highly unlikely :P[/quote']

im actually trying to get Di Maria with Khedira and i added Nilmar too. maybe now (lets hope lol)

lol so youre basically saying "add more" ? :D

No im saying try that deal for just Nilmar and Kedeira *you never know* but I would be incredibly surprised if it was accepted but it is ALWAYS worth trying to get a good deal for yourself case and point someone in one of my game worlds wanted CHIELLINI he was Milan I saw he still had thiago silva and he had neymar too so I cheekily asked for both in the deal and it was accepted :P then exactly 2 days later Neymars rating rose to 90 :P.

Basically try and do the deal because it would be great for you but its unlikely itll be accepted. But when they do get accepted it is a great feeling :P

i made a deal and i dont know if is that good....i swap for Hazard - Alex(chelsea)+Valencia....it's that a bad deal ?

a pretty fair if you really need depth, more Hazard are more then that, he can really be rating 93+ in the future. Whereas alex peak and valencia will not rise in the near future.

My Lucas Leiva + Carragher for Vidal of Juventus? I think it's worth it for me' date=' I don't rate Carragher much now, but I don't really see Lucas rising either?[/quote']

Carragher is only going to drop and Lucas won't get over 90 for ages. He's stuck at 90 for the foreseeable future definitely.

Vidal will probably be at 92 by the end of the season, and is much more versatile, and at a better performing club.

So I'd do it :)

My Lucas Leiva + Carragher for Vidal of Juventus? I think it's worth it for me' date=' I don't rate Carragher much now, but I don't really see Lucas rising either?[/quote']

IMO it's OK. Carrager is 33 yo so he'll drop in the near future and Leiva is a good midfielder but Vidal is better and he's playing many games with Juventus.

Another question:

I need a CM and my options are:

• GUARIN, Freddy
  • ADAM, Charlie
  • HENDERSON, Jordan
  • WITSEL, Axel

Who should I sign? Thanks in advance!

Carragher is only going to drop and Lucas won't get over 90 for ages. He's stuck at 90 for the foreseeable future definitely.

Vidal will probably be at 92 by the end of the season' date=' and is much more versatile, and at a better performing club.

So I'd do it :)[/quote']

IMO it's OK. Carrager is 33 yo so he'll drop in the near future and Leiva is a good midfielder but Vidal is better and he's playing many games with Juventus.

Another question:

• GUARIN' date=' Freddy
    [*']ADAM, Charlie
  • HENDERSON, Jordan
  • WITSEL, Axel

Thanks both, anyone else?

And I'd go for Adam, he'll rise first.

I'd do that deal.

Another question:

• GUARIN' date=' Freddy
    [*']ADAM, Charlie
  • HENDERSON, Jordan
  • WITSEL, Axel

I'd go for Adam as well.

Another question:

• GUARIN' date=' Freddy
    [*']ADAM, Charlie
  • HENDERSON, Jordan
  • WITSEL, Axel

IMO Adam mate ;)

I'd suggest you to accept (even if I belive that Leiva can reach a 91 rating, not now of course, but in the future), but consider that yesterday Vidal was almost sent off his NT because his manager sustained that he came back from a baptism drunk and 45 minutes after the time granted.. Moreover, the federation menaced him a 50 games disqualification because of his behaviour, so his international situation is quite confused now :)