• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Do I sell my Luka Modric for £35M' date=' i brought him 2 months ago for £15.8M so do I accept and sell him because currently Aguero, Pato, Bale and Badstuber are external soon untransfer banned?[/quote']

Do you have midfield cover if you sell him and bid for aguero who is a forward?

None of them players mentioned can play in Modric's posistion except bale, thats if your using modric on your left. If you have enough cover in midfield and lack up front i would sell modric and have a go at aguero.

£6M Plus Andy Carroll (88) = Mario Balotelli (89)

I would be signing Balotelli, Is this a good deal for me in your opinions or a bad deal for me, hopefully I will get a few opinions on this.

Carroll hasnt been the best for Liverpool and has had issues outside of Football For example Drinking, But then again Mario Balotelli is a bit of a big head and hes the kind of guy who will try start a fight with fans :D

I will rep you all.

Jack Collison for Tom De Mul and Greco Leandro who is getting the better half all are young but what is better.

Personally I would say:

Short term = De Mul and Greco.

Long Term = Collison.

De Mul hasnt played a game for his cub, Greco has played two, not the best at all, Collison is still young but is currently playing in the championsship but theres a good chance of a return to the prem in the future with west ham or eithen another club.

I would be signing Balotelli' date=' Is this a good deal for me in your opinions or a bad deal for me, hopefully I will get a few opinions on this.

Carroll hasnt been the best for Liverpool and has had issues outside of Football For example Drinking, But then again Mario Balotelli is a bit of a big head and hes the kind of guy who will try start a fight with fans :D[/quote']

Although Balotelli has a big head, he has mellowed down loads over the past couple of months (Ignore the fireworks debarcle) lol But he has grown up alot. With tevez missing at citeh he has stepped up to the plate to play 3rd striker to dzeko and aguero, it would only take a slight niggle and he'll be getting lots more gametime. plus the fact i think he has scored something like 7 in his last 7 now.

Carroll for me is the most over rated player in english football today, I watched him in an england U21 game live and thought wow this kid has got something, but has never filled that potential, he has had a torrid time at liverpool scoring something like 2 goals since he has been there.

In the next changes i see balotelli hitting 90 and carroll staying 88. So for me, i'd be taking Balotelli and running away as fast as possible.

Although Balotelli has a big head' date=' he has mellowed down loads over the past couple of months (Ignore the fireworks debarcle) lol But he has grown up alot. With tevez missing at citeh he has stepped up to the plate to play 3rd striker to dzeko and aguero, it would only take a slight niggle and he'll be getting lots more gametime. plus the fact i think he has scored something like 7 in his last 7 now.

Carroll for me is the most over rated player in english football today, I watched him in an england U21 game live and thought wow this kid has got something, but has never filled that potential, he has had a torrid time at liverpool scoring something like 2 goals since he has been there.

In the next changes i see balotelli hitting 90 and carroll staying 88. So for me, i'd be taking Balotelli and running away as fast as possible.[/quote']

Ahh. This club i was planning on doin the deal for (Not forum filled) I seem to already have done 3 transfers with Man City So I will defo do this next season (In a couple weeks).

I have one transfer remaining with chelsea (Im real madrid) I can buy Courtois or Sturridge ... Are either the Spanish or English changes due to be done very shortly ? Not sure which one go for first.

Thanks Repped.

Ahh. This club i was planning on doin the deal for (Not forum filled) I seem to already have done 3 transfers with Man City So I will defo do this next season (In a couple weeks).

I have one transfer remaining with chelsea (Im real madrid) I can buy Courtois or Sturridge ... Are either the Spanish or English changes due to be done very shortly ? Not sure which one go for first.

Thanks Repped.

The BIG 5 changes (England, Spain, Italy, France, Germany) are coming at the end of november/start of december. Thiabout courtois is in for a big rise being atletico's first choice keeper since joining on loan from chelsea and taking De gea's place. And sturridge should also be in for a rise, i'd prob say to 88 to start with and then the talent the kid has, the sky is the limit. Depends whether you need a decent keeper for the long run or a decent back up striker who could be 90 by the end of the season.

£5M Plus R.Alvarez (85) = Danny Welbeck (87)?

I can go for Cleverley but gonna go for Welbeck instead, Alvarez is in my first team and he wont get in the team until hes 90+ and if he does that it will be a long time lol, I see welbeck as a bigger prospect and think this looks a good deal ?

Also, Will Sanchez Ilie rise in the next changes ?. Just wondering if do £2m plus Ilie (80) = Courtois (83)

The BIG 5 changes (England' date=' Spain, Italy, France, Germany) are coming at the end of november/start of december. Thiabout courtois is in for a big rise being atletico's first choice keeper since joining on loan from chelsea and taking De gea's place. And sturridge should also be in for a rise, i'd prob say to 88 to start with and then the talent the kid has, the sky is the limit. Depends whether you need a decent keeper for the long run or a decent back up striker who could be 90 by the end of the season.[/quote']

My teams average rating is 94.

GK's: Casillas - SUB KEEPER - Szczesny.

Forwards: Villa, Aguero, Sanchez, Pedro, Fernando Torres

Iniesta or Rooney to play AM.

Rooney is playing great at the moment (or at least till a month ago)' date=' and he's never going to loose his AM because that's where he plays now.

But even if Rooney gets a rise Iniesta is still higher and in Barca will hold the longer imo.

Do I sell my Luka Modric for £35M, i brought him 2 months ago for £15.8M so do I accept and sell him because currently Aguero, Pato, Bale and Badstuber are external soon untransfer banned?

As it is said before, if you can cover Modric then do it. He is on a bit of a stagnant phase & don't seem rising in Spurs. And you will be making profit with the deal.

I would be signing Balotelli' date=' Is this a good deal for me in your opinions or a bad deal for me, hopefully I will get a few opinions on this.

Carroll hasnt been the best for Liverpool and has had issues outside of Football For example Drinking, But then again Mario Balotelli is a bit of a big head and hes the kind of guy who will try start a fight with fans :D

I will rep you all.[/quote']

Balotelli is definitely a better SM prospect than Carrol. Liver pool is not playing any European football at the moment, whereas City is playing CL and looks like a contender for the league title. Carrol has to compete with Bent and Welbeck for the national cap and also not very regular at the club. Balotelli is not regular yet but will get game time due to rotation.

So ultimately I'd go for Balotelli.

Thanks Repped.

I think Curtosis is a better riser than Sturridge if you're planning to make money. For long term too Curtosis is better just because he's a GK. They are harder to come by than Fwd.

£5M Plus R.Alvarez (85) = Danny Welbeck (87)?

I can go for Cleverley but gonna go for Welbeck instead' date=' Alvarez is in my first team and he wont get in the team until hes 90+ and if he does that it will be a long time lol, I see welbeck as a bigger prospect and think this looks a good deal ?

Also, Will Sanchez Ilie rise in the next changes ?. Just wondering if do [b']£2m plus Ilie (80) = Courtois (83)[/b]

My teams average rating is 94.

GK's: Casillas - SUB KEEPER - Szczesny.

Forwards: Villa, Aguero, Sanchez, Pedro, Fernando Torres

That is fair price you're paying for Curtosis and Welbeck. Even considering they are never going to play.

Need a wide player and narrowed my options to Dirk Kuyt and Stewart Downing. Which one?

Downing for me.

Everton have made a new offer to Borussia Dortmund for Frank LAMPARD of £2,000,000 plus Mikel ARTETA and Phil JAGIELKA

This is a Gold Championship, hard to come by deals have some top names have a look at the squad, need the depth but is this a good deal.

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=2779469&clubid=20605425&sid=28512

Everton have made a new offer to Borussia Dortmund for Frank LAMPARD of £2' date='000,000 plus Mikel ARTETA and Phil JAGIELKA

This is a Gold Championship, hard to come by deals have some top names have a look at the squad, need the depth but is this a good deal.

[url']http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=2779469&clubid=20605425&sid=28512[/url]

Jagielka is safe, I doubt he'll rise and seems like you're stacked with CB's

Arteta will defo not drop, may rise IMO 30% chance.

Lampard is safe IMO.

If you do the deal what you're doing is adding more depth in your CB position (which you really don't need) and sacrificing 4 rating points in the centre of your midfield.

IMO don't do it. You don't need excessive depth and Lampard is safe for now.

anyone else

Downing mate as mutch as I do not like Liverpool this boy is one of there best signings, since joining from Middlesbough he has been a on and off player, but finding his place now could not rull out a 90 he booted Cole out of the team, and now is getting games not only for England but for Liverpool witch could see the rise he needs.

Bit of advice wanted.

Hazard is now at an unmanaged club in my gameworld (unmanaged for about 2 weeks) I don't have enough funds to buy at the minute. I was thinking of selling Cambiasso and then picking up Hazard.

I guess Cambiasso is likely to drop and Hazard to rise, but Im worried that If I sell Eseteban, someone will pick up the unmanaged club in the mean time.

Thoughts?