Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Worth it? Im Everton.. leaning towards taking it at the moment' date=' Albiol safe in his 91 rating?[/quote']

Albiol WILL drop, made only 3 appearances for Real this season and i think his time is up, linked with Malaga also. I see a 90 coming and an 89 next time.

Welbeck for Walker?

I'm getting Walker (Kyle)

Im obviously going to say walker being a spurs fan, but defenders are rare on the game as we all know and this kid is a strong RB future england starter and playing regular in a top 6 side. Welbeck is also good and will also start for england soon, but wing/fwds are 2 a penny so i'd take the right back.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Are Holtby and Howedes worth getting?

Holtby won't start and my Gameworld is very competitive.

Howedes will be replacing Periera Maicon (should I sell him?) and will be rotating with Cahill, Rolando and Alderweireld for CB position.

And should I also sell Silvestre Varela? He's behind James Rodriguez and Eriksen and they're are rarely played. (Avg 10 matches a season). He just got level one concern and there isn't much info as to whether he'll rise or fall next rating changes ...

Thanks in advance :D

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Are Holtby and Howedes worth getting?

Holtby won't start and my Gameworld is very competitive.

Howedes will be replacing Periera Maicon (should I sell him?) and will be rotating with Cahill' date=' Rolando and Alderweireld for CB position.

And should I also sell Silvestre Varela? He's behind James Rodriguez and Eriksen and they're are rarely played. (Avg 10 matches a season). He just got level one concern and there isn't much info as to whether he'll rise or fall next rating changes ...

Thanks in advance :D[/quote']

MY opinions:

Holtby: part of german under 21 NT, starter in his team which has only 1 point less than the second-placed Borussia.. Doing very well in EL, close to qualification for the following phase.. Mate in this cases IMO doesn't matter wether he'll play or not, if the GW is competitive is crucial for you to have young talents in order to be able to win something as soon as possible, and Hotlby surely IS a great talent.. Take him :)

Howedes: I've not seen him play every match, so I can't judge in a precise way, but every time I've seen him he has impressed me.. Solid defender, I like him more than J.Boateng, even if SM wise Howedes might be a little worse.. But I'd take him, SM is always very (too?) generous with NT players after WC or EC and Howedes can collect some appereances, so I'd take him.. As for Maicon, he still hasn't played enough minutes to gain a rise.. Events like the good Ronaldo's form and Mangala's exploit have not been positive for him.. So I don't see him rising, even if I really like him :( So the answer is without doubts YES, replace him with Howedes, the german is WAY better in short and long term :)

As for Varela, sell him, if he never plays it's unuseful to pay another salary :)

Hope it helps mate, good luck :D

Everton have made a new offer to Borussia Dortmund for Frank LAMPARD of £2' date='000,000 plus Mikel ARTETA and Phil JAGIELKA

This is a Gold Championship, hard to come by deals have some top names have a look at the squad, need the depth but is this a good deal.

[url']http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=2779469&clubid=20605425&sid=28512[/url]

Any more options

Bloody hell you're good!

Thanks for another excellent post. I sure will sell Varela and snap up Holtby and Howedes ! :) (All but Palmerias, Schalke and Gremio are managed in this gw)

Repped for the brilliant post :D

If you were curios, my team is:

Sirigu

Van der Wiel Alderweireld Rolando Pereira

Sanchez Moutinho Arteta Malouda

Cavani Falcao

Subs:

Cahill

Parker

Hulk

Rodriguez

Guarin

Danilo

Thomas Carroll (Trying to give younger players some gametime occasionaly against weaker teams ... Iturbe has 6 games, 2 goals, and 3 assists!!!)

Just recieved an offer for Van der Wiel for 28 million. The side that offers has a standard Milan team so I could get Abate as a replacement. Should I do it? :confused:

Still debating whether to sell the awful Andy Carroll.

The rating changes came yesterday and Petar Grbic rose +7 to 82 !!! woop! now I can sell him :P (I bought him for 160K now he's worth 1.93m) ;)

Thanks again Village for the help :D

Should I buy Cassano for Chantome + £3 million? I know he's injured but I think he won't drop soon.

My forwards are Remy' date=' Gervinho, Negredo, Jovetic and Agnonglahor.

My CMs and DMs are De Jong, Fernandinho, Sam, KP Boateng, Sven Bender, Mbia, Gaitan and Holtby.

Thanks for any help.[/quote']

I honestly don't understand why you should buy Cassano: every single Fwd you have in your team is better than him ATM.. Cassano has not had a simple injury, but a serious health problem.. He'll be back ASAP of course, but we just can't predict which are going to be his phisycal conditions.. I wish him to come back stronger than ever, but buying him now is a huge hazard mate, I would not do that even because he has almost capped.. He might rise to 92 if he performs in a wonderful way and plays in a good way in the EC, but it is still an hazard :rolleyes: BTW, if you feel like you need him offer another player, you are giving him a potential riser in the future :)

Bloody hell you're good!

Thanks for another excellent post. I sure will sell Varela and snap up Holtby and Howedes ! :) (All but Palmerias' date=' Schalke and Gremio are managed in this gw)

Repped for the brilliant post :D

If you were curios, my team is:

[center']Sirigu

Van der Wiel Alderweireld Rolando Pereira

Sanchez Moutinho Arteta Malouda

Cavani Falcao[/center]

Subs:

Cahill

Parker

Hulk

Rodriguez

Guarin

Danilo

Thomas Carroll (Trying to give younger players some gametime occasionaly against weaker teams ... Iturbe has 6 games, 2 goals, and 3 assists!!!)

Just recieved an offer for Van der Wiel for 28 million. The side that offers has a standard Milan team so I could get Abate as a replacement. Should I do it? :confused:

Still debating whether to sell the awful Andy Carroll.

The rating changes came yesterday and Petar Grbic rose +7 to 82 !!! woop! now I can sell him :P (I bought him for 160K now he's worth 1.93m) ;)

Thanks again Village for the help :D

Wow mate congratulations, it's a nice team for a competitive GW :eek: As far as Carroll is concerned, I'd sell him only in front of a good offer.. He is playing awfully, but he's very young and if he starts performing like he knows you would repent.. Give him another chance, maybe in 2 or 3 months time something can change.. I'm never totally persuaded selling a 22 years old good prospect :)

Everton have made a new offer to Borussia Dortmund for Frank LAMPARD of £2,000,000 plus Mikel ARTETA and Phil JAGIELKA

This is a Gold Championship, hard to come by deals have some top names have a look at the squad, need the depth but is this a good deal.

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile...5425&sid=28512

Everton have made a new offer to Borussia Dortmund for Frank LAMPARD of £2' date='000,000 plus Mikel ARTETA and Phil JAGIELKA

[url']http://www.soccermanager.com/profile...5425&sid=28512[/url]

I'd keep Lampard.. Yesterday he proved that he can still be a crucial player for his NT, and even if he drops he will still be a 93 rated player part of a european top club.. Moreover, if you are in a GC you might need a high rated player to improve your average team value.. Jagielka and Arteta are not that good, I'd sell Frankie only in front of a better offer, but this is MY opinion :)

Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Please urgent help, I have a team with Jesus Navas as a winger higher valuation, but seeing that stuck at Sevilla I'm negotiating as get it out. Trading has made me an offer for Bale & Young for him. It's a good deal? My other winger and LB are: Fabio da Silva, Contento, Adriano (Barcelona, I try to change another player of similar level), Nagatomo, Jordi Alba, Medel (you can also play every defense position), Ekici, Herrera, Payet, Menez, Del Moral, Alley, Alexis Sanchez, ...

Thanks it's urgent ;)

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Please urgent help' date=' I have a team with Jesus Navas as a winger higher valuation, but seeing that stuck at Sevilla I'm negotiating as get it out. Trading has made me an offer for Bale & Young for him. It's a good deal? My other winger and LB are: Fabio da Silva, Contento, Adriano (Barcelona, I try to change another player of similar level), Nagatomo, Jordi Alba, Medel (you can also play every defense position), Ekici, Herrera, Payet, Menez, Del Moral, Alley, Alexis Sanchez, ...

Thanks it's urgent ;)[/quote']

Go for it, bite his hands off. You're getting the better deal. :D

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I've been offered Gonalons and Kallstrom in a swap for my Luis Anderson..

I'm leaning towards rejecting as I like Ando..

My other CM's are Alonso' date=' Carrick, Fletcher and Cana.[/quote']

I'd accept it. Gonalons is a good talent, will probably rise to 89 and will be 90+ in the future, whilst Källström is pretty much a safe 90. Anderson rising to 91 is 50/50.

Young and Bale can rise to 91 in this review?

Thanks! :D

Yeah. :)

I would accept as I dont see Anderson rising. He will be getting less playing time now that Cleverley can play again. Andersons performances have also deteriorated greatly from the start of the season.

I would do it. Even though Anderson is getting minutes this season, I dont think he would ever be able to go above 91. Dont get me wrong - he is still very young and can rise further but IMO Man U would be better of buying someone else.

On the other hand, Kallstrom is a solid 90 and Gonalons has nailed a starting spot so 89 or even 90 is not out of his reach in the next couple of changes.

As a whole, even though Anderson stands a higher chance of going higher, I feel his situation is way more risky than the others'. And it would also improve your team's depth as well :)

Ashley Young and Sven Bender or Sergio Busquets?

I have the two guys. I play 3-5-2 so Busquets would start as my holding midfielder' date=' I like the idea of having him but am I losing too much?[/quote']

I think it's good for long term. I can't see young or bender achieve high in their clubs at the moment.

Ashley Young and Sven Bender or Sergio Busquets?

I have the two guys. I play 3-5-2 so Busquets would start as my holding midfielder' date=' I like the idea of having him but am I losing too much?[/quote']

I would do that.. Sven Bender will never be as Busquets' level.. Young is a very good player, but I doubt he'll ever reach a 94 rating :) Moreover, you should consider that Busquets hasn't still capped probably, as he might gain a 95 rating in the future.. You surely know better than me how hard is to find a solid 94+ rated DM.. The tactical aspect is important too, as 3-5-2 is a wonderful tactic but you play with 3 defenders, so having a solid midfield is crucial.. Go for Busquets mate :)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I think it's good for long term. I can't see young or bender achieve high in their clubs at the moment.
I would do that.. Sven Bender will never be as Busquets' level.. Young is a very good player' date=' but I doubt he'll ever reach a 94 rating :) Moreover, you should consider that Busquets hasn't still capped probably, as he might gain a 95 rating in the future.. You surely know better than me how hard is to find a solid 94+ rated DM.. The tactical aspect is important too, as 3-5-2 is a wonderful tactic but you play with 3 defenders, so having a solid midfield is crucial.. Go for Busquets mate :)[/quote']

Thanks, I put in the bid, I had to add 11m but cash isn't much. I like Yong a lot so it will be a shame to lose him in a GC but I have him in my new Liverpool side.

Thanks for help.

£30M for my coentrao do i accept or reject this offer as i have slightly weaker (89) back-ups and with this money i can buy aguero pato badstuber and bale as they are all external and soon not transfer banned!!!!!

Also I am offering £6M+S.Bender+J. Obi Mikel for Busquets but should I recall my offer is it too much???