lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

£30M for my coentrao do i accept or reject this offer as i have slightly weaker (89) back-ups and with this money i can buy aguero pato badstuber and bale as they are all external and soon not transfer banned!!!!!

Also I am offering £6M+S.Bender+J. Obi Mikel for Busquets but should I recall my offer is it too much???

Definitely yes if you can buy those great players with 30m.

6M+S.Bender+Mikel=Busquets! What a joke deal! Do it if you are getting Busquets. Mikel is awful although bender is talented. Busquets is still young and he already 94. Hard to find such high rated DM already.

Definitely yes if you can buy those great players with 30m.

6M+S.Bender+Mikel=Busquets! What a joke deal! Do it if you are getting Busquets. Mikel is awful although bender is talented. Busquets is still young and he already 94. Hard to find such high rated DM already.

well no i am putting other money in but will buy all within such money as £50 or 60M but I have the rest of the cash at the expense but i still unsure as i like coentreao

Same Game World what I said about when I was on about signing Welbeck this morning !

I have £7m in the bank !

CURRENT BIDS:

Alvarez + Riverola = Welbeck.

These are 3 bids I have just placed ! !

£5M For Stefan de vrij (83), The dutch changes are next to be reviewed, He should rise and is a good prospect.

£1.1M For Courtois (83) + Ilie, I no i said this mornin if i should sell ilie but courtois will get a nice rise and I have many other big prospects in midfield.

£300K For Luis Gustavo (75) - Might be just under I forgot, Hes a Barcelona youth, slightly holder at 19 years, Good buy ? :D

£5M For Stefan de vrij (83)' date=' The dutch changes are next to be reviewed, He should rise and is a good prospect.[/quote']

De Vrij for 5m is a bargain, he will rise to 85 minimum in the next week or so and is very talented. here is what broodrooster had to say about him in the dutch thread and he watches him week in week out.

Broodrooster.

Except for Stefan De Vrij, none of the **MUST BUY** Feyenoord players are really worth it to buy if you're looking for players who'll make it big. If you're looking for players to make you some money, go get them as they'll rise more if Feyenoord keep on performing this good. Stefan De Vrij is really the only one who stands out for me and who might be able to get a lot further.

Eros Pisnao and Sebasiten Leto for my De Bruyne?

I would take this deal myself, Eros Pisnao has been racking up the minutes for palermo this season and is in for a healthy rise, maybe +4/+5.

Sebastien leto is also racking up the minutes for pananthiniakos who are top of the league and is also top scorer in the league with 10 goals in 7 games. An 88 is coming this week.

88 and 84/85 for your 87 who has just risen.

I will get scott parker for:

£1.5M+ Alessandro Crescenzi

Is it a good deal because i not heard of the youth before but he is on loan from roma???

He is on loan at bari in Seria B, getting minutes granted, BUT minutes in seria b isnt going to raise his rating through the roof anytime soon. 1.5m plus this kid is a great deal for Parker who has been stand out for spurs since joining and reclaimed his spot in the england setup, being MOM against spain yesterday.

Spurs have not lost a game that parker has played in since he joined. Great deal.

He is on loan at bari in Seria B' date=' getting minutes granted, BUT minutes in seria b isnt going to raise his rating through the roof anytime soon. 1.5m plus this kid is a great deal for Parker who has been stand out for spurs since joining and reclaimed his spot in the england setup, being MOM against spain yesterday.

Spurs have not lost a game that parker has played in since he joined. Great deal.[/quote']

I do get alot of good deals recent:

Modric in 2 months ago £15M now just sold for £35M which is £20M profit!:D

Yesterday signed eriksen (Taye TAIWO & Lisandro MAGALLAN)

2 weeks ago signed sczesny £5.9M :D best buy of the season

2 months ago brought Coentrao for £12.7M now got an offer for him of £30M

Not so great but may be helping me get Busquets £15M for John Obi Mikel

That just past 2 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Abidal for Phil jone?

who got a better deal?

Guy who got Phil Jones. The sky is the limit for Jones his performances this season have been outstanding and he is mature beyond his years he even put a good shift in midfield against spain this guys future is brighter then over 9000 suns. *sorry for the DBZ reference*

Abidal for Phil jone?

who got a better deal?

The guy who gets Phil jones. Albiol will gradually drop now' date=' whereas Jones shall continue to rise.

Junior ZE ROBERTO should i buy him for the short term in a forum game world :) i would be swapping a 86 and 3mil :)

ZUCULINI, Franco is the rated 86 CM :P

That would depend on how much more your chairman values him m8, if he values him high and his sell on value would cover any potential drop in rating (When they ever review qatar) then i would go for it. Again depends on how competitive the gameworld is and if you'd find an easy replacement in 10 weeks after his ban.

Added to the fact your 86 guy is only on loan to zaragossa and could go back to TSG and have an impact considering he is only 21 and ze roberto is 37. Hope thats helped in some way lol

Abidal for Phil jone?

who got a better deal?

The Guy who getting Phil Jones.

Obviously short term its definately better to have Eric Abidal in your side but Phil Jones is a top player and in my opinion if he keeps playing and performing for Manchester United and England he can definately get 94+ In the future' date=' Probably be as good as if not better than Rio Ferdinand and John Terry.

Short Term = Abidal

Long Term = Phil Jones !

I would get Jones now cause hes going to be hard to get soon and when the changes are made for the England leagues at the end of the month/Start of the December Jones will definately get a +1, Probably deserves +2.

Junior ZE ROBERTO should i buy him for the short term in a forum game world :) i would be swapping a 86 and 3mil :)

ZUCULINI, Franco is the rated 86 CM :P

Noooooo . Dont do it !. I would of probably said Yes but I have just looked at Ze Roberto and his real life club now is Al Gharafa :eek:.

The highest rated player from the clubs Nationality is 82, Then theres A Ivory Coast fwd on 84, with Edmilson on 86 then its ze Roberto on 91.

I am one who looks make a great squad in a forum filled game world to try do well, my squads always seem small most the time, Take 8000 for example, A squad of around 14 with 3 loans.

Reason I am saying no is because the club The 91 Rated player has moved to, Plus Franco Zuculini is a top prospect anyway, and with £3m you could sign about 9 players rated around 75 with a great future ahead, I think its safer stay with Franco and maybe looks if theres anybody else in the Market then Ze Roberto.

Hope it helps mate. :)

The guy who gets Phil jones. Albiol will gradually drop now' date=' whereas Jones shall continue to rise.

That would depend on how much more your chairman values him m8, if he values him high and his sell on value would cover any potential drop in rating (When they ever review qatar) then i would go for it. Again depends on how competitive the gameworld is and if you'd find an easy replacement in 10 weeks after his ban.

Added to the fact your 86 guy is only on loan to zaragossa and could go back to TSG and have an impact considering he is only 21 and ze roberto is 37. Hope thats helped in some way lol[/quote']

Well they recently reviewed Quatar like 2 months ago.

RUDY, Sebastian

ADEMI, Arijan there other players i could add

and Its quite competative and hardly any 90's

Well they recently reviewed Quatar like 2 months ago.

RUDY' date=' Sebastian

ADEMI, Arijan there other players i could add

and Its quite competative and hardly any 90's[/quote']

For me then it would deffo be Rudy. Already a first teamer at TSG and a promising young lad, the lad your getting rid of is loaned out from TSG. To be fair, even with there being hardly any 90's i think Ze roberto when reviewed again will most likely do a luca toni and drop 3 to start with, so you will have an 88, then he shall most likely drop again and then retire if not before.

Rudy for me.

EDIT : Added to the fact Arijan Ademi has only 53 minutes in croatia via 2 substitue appearances.

Arsenal have made an offer to Ajax to swap Érick TORRES for Kolbeinn SIGTHORSSON .

is this a good deal for me, coz i dont want to get rid of torres,but Sigthorsson is on fire,and in 10 weeks i will try to buy torres back if it is worth it ? :)

Arsenal have made an offer to Ajax to swap Érick TORRES for Kolbeinn SIGTHORSSON .

is this a good deal for me' date=' coz i dont want to get rid of torres,but Sigthorsson is on fire,and in 10 weeks i will try to buy torres back if it is worth it ? :)[/quote']

Yes

Sigthorsson is currently a rating higher and the dutch changes are coming up very shortly so he will probably get a rise.

And Yes, It would be worth keeping Torres if you can so try buy him back, Best thing to do is try use somebody else in the deal but if that isnt possible just attempt to buy him back. :)

My Barrios for Huntelaar?

Also is Tino costa worth keeping?

Barrios has been injured for majority of this season and Lewandowski has been in fine form since replacing him in the dortmund XI and althought huntelaar dropped last time i think he will get a plus 1 this time and go back to 91 so i would do this deal for the short term.

is this a good deal for me' date=' coz i dont want to get rid of torres,but Sigthorsson is on fire,and in 10 weeks i will try to buy torres back if it is worth it ? :)[/quote']

I would do this deal as Sigthorsson is super talented, 84 at the minute i think but predicted to hit 86/87 m8. Another good deal if you can get it done :D

Whats are people's thoughts (short and long term) when comparing these two young CFs:

Sanmartin Joselu (82) or Fabio Borini (80)

...or is there a better CF prospect around a similar rating?

Thanks.

Whats are people's thoughts (short and long term) when comparing these two young defenders:

Martin Montoya (85) or Stefan De Vrij (83)

...or is there a better prospect around a similar rating in the RB/CB position?

I know De Vrij is likely to rise soon, probably to 85?, but as it stands I'd have to pay £435,000 extra for De Vrij compared to what I'd pay for Montoya.

Thanks.

Pastore or balotelli?

It completely depends on which position you need more' date=' and whether either of them would start. At the end of the season I think they'll both be on 91, provided PSG keep up their form and Balotelli maintains his.[/color']

Whats are people's thoughts (short and long term) when comparing these two young CFs:

Sanmartin Joselu (82) or Fabio Borini (80)

...or is there a better CF prospect around a similar rating?

Thanks.

As for Joselu i wouldnt know his talent as he isnt getting minutes and is at real madrid Castilla' date=' Borini on the other hand is playing for Roma on loan from palermo and has been getting minutes untill his recent injury which will see him sidelined for another month yet. Still in terms of which player is breaking through i would go for borini.

Whats are people's thoughts (short and long term) when comparing these two young defenders:

Martin Montoya (85) or Stefan De Vrij (83)

...or is there a better prospect around a similar rating in the RB/CB position?

I know De Vrij is likely to rise soon, probably to 85?, but as it stands I'd have to pay £435,000 extra for De Vrij compared to what I'd pay for Montoya.

Thanks.

For me it would be Martin Montoya who is the better prospect, he has been included in the squad for Barca a few times and has been called into the spanish national side. In pre season Pep was asked about the availability of a loan deal for martin to which he replied, he is not available, too me that suggest he is in the plans.

Also I'd go for Bakary Kone of lyon, only 82 at the minute but has played all but every minute for lyon this season including champs league games, a predicted rise of +4/+5 would see a nice healthy profit. Hope this helped.