Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Pastore or balotelli?

Both play in different posistions so like below it would sway towards which posistion you needed more, if neither of these players are going to break the first team of your squad and are just being bought because they are available i personally would go for Pastore. I see him as a better investment.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

need some more opinions on this' date=' bid for huntelaar accepted. is barrios the better player?[/quote']

Huntelaar is doing great i think, so he is worth buying. As for Tino Costa, i only know that last season he was very good, but nothing about this season. Is this a bad sign? i don't know :P

Whats are people's thoughts (short and long term) when comparing these two young defenders:

Martin Montoya (85) or Stefan De Vrij (83)

...or is there a better prospect around a similar rating in the RB/CB position?

I know De Vrij is likely to rise soon' date=' probably to 85?, but as it stands I'd have to pay £435,000 extra for De Vrij compared to what I'd pay for Montoya.

Thanks.[/quote']

Personally mate, I would get Montoya, May surprise some because De Vrij is rising, But de vrij will probably rise to hit the same rating as Montoya, Montoya is at the best team in the world then in future he will probably get higher, I would go for Montoya :)

Pastore or balotelli?

Short Term = Javier Pastore

Long Term = Mario Balotelli !

Main reason is because Pastore is a rating higher and may eithen get a rise to 91' date=' Balotelli has a chance of 90 but then in future Balotelli can get higher while Pastore will find it more difficult to rise as he isnt at one of the top Clubs(Although I no Psg are decent)

I want to get rid of kalou and fabiano so

in external grosskreutz lewandowski s.bender and gundogan are available which of these 4 have great future

They all have a great Future, But this is probably how I would order them !

1) Grosskreutz

2) Gundogan

3) Lewandowski

4) Bender

Hope this helps you all ! :)

should i give Khedira to get Mertesacker ?

i play 4-3-3

my DEF are Hummels' date=' Tymoschuk, Arbeloa, Cahill, Dawson, Debuchy, Taiwo

my MID are Lampard, Motta, Zanetti, Ramsey, Diarra

im planning to sell Tymoschuk btw[/quote']

I wouldnt do this deal, and this isnt because i support Tottenham but i think Mertersacker is awfull, and he has proven this week in week out so far for arsenal, he will drop to 91 im sure and shall only decline further in my eyes. Sami Khedira is limited to the minutes he plays at real but he is still getting a respectable amount of minutes including decent displays in the champions league. So i would stick with Khedira.

Hi all

should i sign gary medel?

Will he rise?

Is he any good?

He is very versatile and for 5 million looks like a decent prospect.

So should i sign him?

Thanks

With his versitility and his age being only 24, 5m is a steal. added to the fact he is a regular at sevilla and has a chance of 89 these ratings if he keeps it up i say go for it.

He has played 876 minutes so far for sevilla and also europa league minutes to his name.

I wouldnt do this deal' date=' and this isnt because i support Tottenham but i think Mertersacker is awfull, and he has proven this week in week out so far for arsenal, he will drop to 91 im sure and shall only decline further in my eyes. Sami Khedira is limited to the minutes he plays at real but he is still getting a respectable amount of minutes including decent displays in the champions league. So i would stick with Khedira.

[/quote']

I disagree completely with your assessment of Mertersacker he is not awful he does not prove he is awful week in week out and he certainly isnt going to drop ratings wise!. Mertersacher was Germany's best defender at the world cup and is also key to the national side who will be in euro 2012! It is absolute madness to say he will drop and "only decline further". He hasnt been brilliant for Arsenal defensively but he has been playing in a side which is renowned for its attacking passing football and infamous for its poor defence. Mertersacker needs time to adapt to the pace of english football but he is a fantastic defender! Once Vermaelen is fit and playing alongside him you will see!

Khedeira is a good enough squad player but he will never be more then this and IMO wont rise further then his current rating. He is not as important to Real Madrid as Mertersacher is to Arsenal he is also not as important to the national team. So this is a very fair deal for you!!!!!

Shaqiri or Miguel Danny?

If your planning on staying for Short Term (Or want your squad rated high in a competitive set up go for Danny' date=' If you will be staying there for Long certainly go for Shaqiri.

Gervinho or Farfan? who should i buy?

Gervinho ! Farfan shouldnt be rated at 91 in my opinion, I do think Gervinho will get higher than 90 if he keeps playing and performing alright for the Gunners.

Hope it helps.

Gervinho how on earth Farfan has a 91 rating I do not know. Gervinho plays for the better side and has CL football.
Gervinho ! Farfan shouldnt be rated at 91 in my opinion' date=' I do think Gervinho will get higher than 90 if he keeps playing and performing alright for the Gunners.

Hope it helps.[/quote']

thnx guys ;) i'll buy gervinho then :)

hi guys' date='

good thread you got here.

can i get some opinions on this deal please?

Aston Villa have made an offer to Barcelona to swap Simon ROLFES and Mathieu VALBUENA for Javier MASCHERANO .

I am the one selling Mascherano[/quote']

I'd definitely reject. Mascherano is safe at 93, the others won't rise

hi guys' date='

good thread you got here.

can i get some opinions on this deal please?

Aston Villa have made an offer to Barcelona to swap Simon ROLFES and Mathieu VALBUENA for Javier MASCHERANO .

I am the one selling Mascherano[/quote']

Fairly simple this one NO DO NOT DO IT.

93+ DM are hard to find. Wingers and average players like Rolfes who is not ever going to be as good as mashcerano's rating are easy to find even in a GC you will be able to find someone somewhere.

Basically unless your team is absolutely desperate for some depth upfront then dont do it.

Keep Mascherano.

wow' date=' quick replies. thanks guys

here is another one for you:D

im the one selling robben

Internazionale have made an offer to Bayern München to swap Fábio COENTRAO and Ibrahim AFELLAY for Arjen ROBBEN .[/quote']

Not a good deal. Affelly injured for a while and i cant see him breaking into the barca team, esp with their new wave of youth bursting to come in. Coentrao is good but even if you needed them both and affelly was at say Roma i wouldn't take it.

Robben's in too good a team and can keep it up.

Internazionale have made an offer to Bayern München to swap Fábio COENTRAO and Ibrahim AFELLAY for Arjen ROBBEN .[/quote']

Robben is playing too well and for a team in amazing form atm so no!

Afellay is talented but injured and in one of the hardest squads to get a place in so he will struggle to increase ratings wise and Coentrao well he is a fantastic player but the other player involved in the deal (afellay) doesnt quite make it even IMO.

Keep Robben :)

Nope, Afellay's not doing good at Barca and Robben and Bayern are just too good atm :D