• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I always visit Soccerway and Look at players appearances etc' date=' Im viewing Nababkin (87) at CSKA Moskva, But I think the Russian leagues maybe in a different part of the season... They played 31 games :eek: Only want a cheap Rb who is 86+, As Long as hes defo safe I will buy him, Worth it? :)[/quote']

what about yuto nagatomo 88 inter milan fairly cheap and will rise.

Received a very interseting offer

My aguero for cavani + pandev + 20 mil.

My strikers are aguero' date=' fabiano and doumbia.

Need help with this.[/quote']

To be objective about Cavani, a lot of people hype him. He is good. But if you look at Gilardino, he was a great prospect. His team went to the UCL for 2 years and did well in the league. The highest he ever reached was a brief spell at 93. Aguero, on the other hand, seems to have potential to rise to 95 right?

Anyone to help with this? Been accepted and I need opinions quickly:

I'm swapping my Ibra for Sneijder. Fine deal?

Hard to see both ever rising in the near future and their ratings are safe so take whichever position suits you more. Personally I'd go for Sneijder as he is slightly younger.

That's the trick, in AM/Wing I have Ozil, Nasri, vdV, Gotze and Kroos. But in CF I only have Chicharito and Neymar as his replacements. Maybe these two can cover in the long-term, but not short-term.

Standalone, the deal makes sense to me as much as it does to you. But now I have to find a high-rated CF in exchange for the midfielders I guess. This is a deal that requires another deal ASAP.

As for replacements, should I go for Rossi or Suarez? Haven't made bid yet but I'll try to exchange for vdV + youngster. Basically which one is better?

That's the trick' date=' in AM/Wing I have Ozil, Nasri, vdV, Gotze and Kroos. But in CF I only have Chicharito and Neymar as his replacements. Maybe these two can cover in the long-term, but not short-term.

Standalone, the deal makes sense to me as much as it does to you. But now I have to find a high-rated CF in exchange for the midfielders I guess. This is a deal that requires another deal ASAP.

As for replacements, should I go for Rossi or Suarez? Haven't made bid yet but I'll try to exchange for vdV + youngster. Basically which one is better?[/quote']

I guess if it was me, I'd probably take Ibra given your squad situation..

But generally Sneijder is the better end of that deal.

That is unless you think you can get a hold of a higher rated forward, so i'd probably check that first..

Suarez > Rossi

Suarez will rise, while Rossi might be safe but imo he should probably drop to 91..

Even if Suarez has potential to go over 92/93 he probably needs to leave Liverpool for it to happen..

I guess if it was me' date=' I'd probably take Ibra given your squad situation..

But generally Sneijder is the better end of that deal.

That is unless you think you can get a hold of a higher rated forward, so i'd probably check that first..

Suarez > Rossi

Suarez will rise, while Rossi might be safe but imo he should probably drop to 91..

Even if Suarez has potential to go over 92/93 he [u'] probably[/u] needs to leave Liverpool for it to happen..

Thanks Preppens again. Couldn't rep again because I must spread around first.

Anyway, the deal went through and now I have Sneijder. I think it's okay because as you said I get the long end of the stick in general. I don't like Ibra personality-wise so it appeases my bias as well.

Now van der Vaart is available for a P/E into a striker. I also have Toulalan which is excess to requirements. P/E will use the two and one prospect like Lamela, Coutinho, Santon or even Eriksen (if necessary I can give him up having Neymar, Gotze and Kroos). My shortlist is:

• Benzema
  • RVP
  • Gomez
  • Pato
  • Suarez
  • Rossi
  • Cavani
  • Dzeko

Care to prioritize? I have a feeling Gomez, Dzeko and Cavani will be easier to get because they're all in one team with Aguero, Forlan, Robinho, Di Natale, Hulk and Lavezzi! This guy is overloaded

Swap Anderson' date=' £3M and Ola John for M'Vila?[/quote']

Some may see this as giving too much, but I think once Cleverly has fully overcome his injury Anderson will once again be warming the bench. He hasn't been able to maintain his good performances from the start of the season. So any call of a +1 is just about 100% unlikely. Also with media talk of United after another midfielder, Anderson might have blown his last shot of being a regular.

Whereas M'Vila is considered the next talisman for French football. I can't tell you too much about him, as I've only seen him play once and that was against England for France where he ran the show. He will move to a bigger club in the future, and once he does this your deal will look an absolute steal.

Anyway' date=' the deal went through and now I have Sneijder. I think it's okay because as you said I get the long end of the stick in general. I don't like Ibra personality-wise so it appeases my bias as well.

Now van der Vaart is available for a P/E into a striker. I also have Toulalan which is excess to requirements. P/E will use the two and one prospect like Lamela, Coutinho, Santon or even Eriksen (if necessary I can give him up having Neymar, Gotze and Kroos). My shortlist is:

[list']

[*]Benzema

[*]RVP

[*]Gomez

[*]Pato

[*]Suarez

[*]Rossi

[*]Cavani

[*]Dzeko

Care to prioritize? I have a feeling Gomez, Dzeko and Cavani will be easier to get because they're all in one team with Aguero, Forlan, Robinho, Di Natale, Hulk and Lavezzi! This guy is overloaded

1. Gomez

2. Benzema

3. Suarez

4. RVP

5. Dzeko

6. Pato

7. Cavani

8. Rossi

Anyway' date=' the deal went through and now I have Sneijder. I think it's okay because as you said I get the long end of the stick in general. I don't like Ibra personality-wise so it appeases my bias as well.

[list']

[*]Benzema

[*]RVP

[*]Gomez

[*]Pato

[*]Suarez

[*]Rossi

[*]Cavani

[*]Dzeko

No problem mate.

1.Gomez

2.RVP

3.Benzema

4.Suarez

5.Dzeko

6.Pato

7.Cavani

8.Rossi

Atleast that's how I rank them irl, in SM however I might switch Suarez and Dzeko..

[list']

[*]Benzema

[*]RVP

[*]Gomez

[*]Pato

[*]Suarez

[*]Rossi

[*]Cavani

[*]Dzeko

• Gomez
  • Benzema
  • RVP
  • Suarez
  • Cavani
  • Dzeko
  • Pato
  • Rossi

Received a very interseting offer

My aguero for cavani + pandev + 20 mil.

My strikers are aguero' date=' fabiano and doumbia.

Need help with this.[/quote']

Definitely no.

In most game worlds, money has little value, so you're basically giving a 94 player for 90+91. You can get way better offers for Aguero, specially with all the hype going on about him.

Swap Anderson' date=' £3M and Ola John for M'Vila?[/quote']

Yes I'd do that.

[list']

[*]Benzema

[*]RVP

[*]Gomez

[*]Pato

[*]Suarez

[*]Rossi

[*]Cavani

[*]Dzeko

There is a pattern about the rankings done till now, and I'd agree with it.

Gomez

Benzema

Dzeko

RVP

Suarez

Pato

Cavani

Rossi

(the list is SM wise)

About the deals you can try

Gomez=VDV+Toulalan

Cavani=VDV

Dzeko=VDV+Santon

would someone please list some best CMs to buy 91-95 rated that one could get for Khedira + Nilmar

For that price you can try

Yaya Toure

Luka Modric

Steven Gerrard (for short term)

Frank Lampard

Javier Mascherano (might change to DM/CB)

Nuri Sahin (will be paying a lot)