lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Quick question' date=' who should I be looking at as a potential world class LB? Thinking of getting rid of Andre Santos.[/quote']

I would personally say Erik Pieters ... but if you look at the well-established players ... Schmelzer.

Quick question' date=' who should I be looking at as a potential world class LB? Thinking of getting rid of Andre Santos.[/quote']

Marcelo without a doubt

Coentrao

Alex Sandro

Pieters

Jose Angel

Emiliano Insua

Poli & Pedro Leon for Renato Augusto.

Who gets the better deal.

Getafe's Real Madrid loanee Pedro Leon out for six weeks with knee injury (Goal.com)

Poli yet to make his mark at Inter and has been left out of their Champions leagues team.

Augusto will have a knee surgery for a problem to the kneecap and will remain out of field for several weeks(football press.net)

so you got a crocked + non champions league player = crocked..

Advantage-crocked+Poli but just..;)

Sell Mexes for £18 million? My other CB' are Pepe' date='Juan and Subotic[/quote']

Only worth doing if the cash is useful for you.. Even then, I reckon you could get £20-22mil for him. Personally I'd prefer a couple of 88+ risers and a bit of cash though.

Hulk + M'Bia or Pato?

If you need depth then hulk and M'Bia if you dont keep Pato but this is a fair deal either side so if you need the depth do it and if you dont then dont.

I'd personally keep hold of Pato see if you can get a better offer thats more weighted in your favour as this is a very fair deal for both sides but you always want to get the better side of a deal.

If you need depth then hulk and M'Bia if you dont keep Pato but this is a fair deal either side so if you need the depth do it and if you dont then dont.

I'd personally keep hold of Pato see if you can get a better offer thats more weighted in your favour as this is a very fair deal for both sides but you always want to get the better side of a deal.

the guys around the same value as M'bia + Hulk are;

Carvalho (not interested in)

Moutinho

Cissokho

Dominguez (alvaro)

Lampard

I countered Hulk + Mou

Hulk + M'Bia or Pato?

Hulk + M'Bia for me, Hulk could move to any top European team however his high release clause might not help this happen. However he's a top top player. M'Bia wasn't playing much at the start of the season so a drop might be in unless someone knows he was injured which I'm guessing was the case. from what vie heard Pato has been nothing more than Average this season and won't be rising from 92. If Both would start I'd do the deal if Hulk does and Mbia doesn't I would consider rejecting it and trying to get a better player in place of M'Bia :)

Hulk + M'Bia for me' date=' Hulk could move to any top European team however his high release clause might not help this happen. However he's a top top player. M'Bia wasn't playing much at the start of the season so a drop might be in unless someone knows he was injured which I'm guessing was the case. from what vie heard Pato has been nothing more than Average this season and won't be rising from 92. If Both would start I'd do the deal if Hulk does and Mbia doesn't I would consider rejecting it and trying to get a better player in place of M'Bia :)[/quote']

I'm currently playing 3-5-2

upfront I have;

Robinho

Pato

Niang

Necid

Boselli

Sturridge (and more youth...)

in defense;

Ansaldi

Friedrich (Arne)

Rami

Heitinga

Forlin

and a few others 87ish

my mid is lagging most in 90+ so I countered Moutinho + Hulk

Mid;

Song

Motta

Iniesta

Park

a few others 87-89

Jovetić + Deulofeu = Pastore' date=' I have Jovetić and Gerard, should I do it?[/quote']

I'd personally want to keep hold of Jovetic. Althought I would still try to pursue Pastore aslong as Jovetic is not involved.

Jovetić + Deulofeu = Pastore' date=' I have Jovetić and Gerard, should I do it?[/quote']

Pastore looks set to get 91 this season with PSG but I am a big fan of Jovetic and think on his day he is as good as if not better then Pastore....

Deulofeu is starting to get a few appearances for Barca and this will make his rating rocket up by the end of the season and he looks to be a good little player so for me Id probably keep them.

deulofeu has a massive future, potentially the biggest of the three as he will be able to turn potential into international recognition with spain too, I'd hold onto him if poss.

I'm swapping my Ibra for Sneijder. Fine deal?

Yh Top deal' date=' Ibra is around the 30 Mark and I believe Sneijder is a lot better player.

Swap Anderson, £3M and Ola John for M'Vila?

No, Too much !- Anderson is a regular for Manchester United, john is a top prospect n I think its too much for M'Vila whos playing in France.

Hey plz help with these two deals

my berbatov for cavani

my g.rossi+carrick for kaka

First one I would definately do' date=' Berba should drop next changes, Cavani will probably get a +1, Both probably be at 92 after the next rating change, Plus Cavani is younger and a top player at his club, Berba is just a sub now at United !

i offered Nilmar + Khedira or Ozil. got countered Ramsey + Benzema

what should i do

Go for that mate, Ozil is young and 94 and I think he performs at lot better than Benzema anyway, Ramsey is a good prospect but Short Term I say good deal and maybe in the long run when ozil could go above 94.

Shall I swap my Westermann and Capoue for Hummels?

I would say too much' date=' a 91 and a 89 for a 91, Long Term Could be a very good deal but then again Capoue is a great prospect aswell.

I have a chance to swap Ranocchia for Reinartz. Would it be a good deal?

Yes, I would say so, Havent got the time to check Reinartz stats atm on Soccerway but I think hes a regular for his club and is a top defender, Not sure if Ranocchia is injured but hes only started 2 games this season :/

Poli & Pedro Leon for Renato Augusto.

Who gets the better deal.

Nobody' date=' I think its a fair deal lol. (A 88+89 for a 90). Im aware Leon could drop.

Hulk + M'Bia or Pato?

I Would say Hulk and Mbia, Hulk can go high like Pato and M Bia in the deal is a bonus, although I cant see him getting over 90 in his career.

No, I wouldnt ! Jovetic will probably be around the same area in terms of ratings during their careers, N Gerard De will end up a top star Im sure, I wouldnt do this.

Hope it helps you all.