• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Munoz or Kana-Biyik?

Definately Kana-Biyik ! :)

Ive gone on Soccerway and Munoz hasnt started a game this season for Palermo, Maybe its down to injury, More than likely is but Im not 100% sure as I dont watch Italien Footy (Their divisons).

Kana-Biyik has played 11 from his clubs 12 games and has scored, I would defo Go for Kana-Biyik :).

Munoz doesn't play. Kana-Biyik does. So I'd pick the latter.
Don't accept deals if you have the intention of cancelling (or even if you don't intent to cancel' date=' don't accept until you're sure. :confused:).

Kana-Byik.[/quote']

You are right, but I had to take it and I was 75% sure.

Definately Kana-Biyik ! :)

Ive gone on Soccerway and Munoz hasnt started a game this season for Palermo' date=' Maybe its down to injury, More than likely is but Im not 100% sure as I dont watch Italien Footy (Their divisons).

Kana-Biyik has played 11 from his clubs 12 games and has scored, I would defo Go for Kana-Biyik :).[/quote']

Thanks for the research help!

Thanks all for answer, I'm the one getting Kana

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

I have got m'villa' date=' Borja valero bender dazagoev gansoand so on. What do u think?[/quote']

keep yaya mate, except if you can buy a better CM for 35M or less.

Got an offer pending on Thiago Silva of 20m' date=' Adem Ljajic and Douglas Costa.. What potential rises do Costa and Ljajic have in them and should i do the deal?[/quote']

If you do that deal, you are crazy!

You can get a lot more for T Silva; neither will rise in the next changes (at least it's a long time before Ukraine is re rated, so Costa won't rise in the near future).

Got an offer pending on Thiago Silva of 20m' date=' Adem Ljajic and Douglas Costa.. What potential rises do Costa and Ljajic have in them and should i do the deal?[/quote']

Shakhtar star Douglas Costa has started all 16 Games for his club this season, Hes scored 3 and probably Set up quite a lot, He probably deserves a rise (+1) to 89 in the next Changes, However:

Ljajic of Florentina has only Played 2 of His clubs League fixtures this season, As Im not a follower of his Football club and with His side being In italy Im not sure if hes injured or not (Which I guess he is injured as he is a star) - As its injury, He will retain is current Rating (87).

So, The offer is £20M Plus Ljajic + Costa right ?..... - I would do it based on what other CENTRE BACKS Do you have ... If you have At least 2 good centre backs aside Thiago Silva like (92+ Then perhaps go for the deal ! - Or You could look what good centre backs rated around 92 and over are at Externals (If any Lol)... But I doubt their will be, Really just depends, What your defence Looks like, If your cover is Good then Perhaps, But this is probably one I would Maybe Reject if My cover is Bad, Silva could go above his current rating in the Future, Also Remember hes One of Brazil's Main defenders !

Also Remember, If you do a deal for T.Silva, Make sure D.Costa is included, Hes a top talent, Also you could ask for a bigger prospect than Ljajic ;)

Hope this helps you ! :)

Definitely do it.

haha' date=' i know, its just annoying overpaying (unmanaged) sometimes.

Regarding your Q

Based on player potential and their current performances, would you pick Adil Rami or Lewis Holtby?

I buy Holtby when i can, because the talent in germany, (& in AM/Wing) is excellent. He may be limited in NT and not playing as well as Reus is now but he is a talent.

Rami is very good and i have been informed by those who watch him regurlarly that he could well +1. I think Rami would be the better option.

Thoughts on this deal?

I have Ganso.

Its one of those deals where no one really gains or loses IMO, but i would keep Ganso purely on the fact that he is more Highly thought of and rated right now than Dzsagoev, and highly linked with Man Utd and top Italian teams, but then again what top youth isn't?

I made a bid for Jordi Alba (age 22, rated 87) that was countered.

He is asking for my Marco Reus (age 22, rated 88).

Do you think I should trade Reus for Alba?

Reus is finally being scouted by europes elite, but Alba is becoming Spain's left back.

What do you think? All help is appreciated.:)

EDIT : Both these players would only be on the bench for me, I just want to know which is more likely to become the bigger star.