• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Munoz or Kana-Biyik?

Kana-Biyik mate ! No doubt ! He's got alot of potential and I'm quite sure he'll get a big move in the summer.

He's been playing very well and I'm quite impressed by how he plays ... Would not surprise me if he joined Lyon or Marseille ... Either that or He'll move abroad ... most likely PL or Serie A ... He'd do good in both leagues ... and I'd honestly say that you are looking at a future solid 90 player here. I think 90 is his cap ... can't really see him push past that.

I have got m'villa' date=' Borja valero bender dazagoev gansoand so on. What do u think?[/quote']

I would keep Yaya mate, He's the best one you've got and M'vila wont push past him aslong as he stays in Rennes ... I've got a feeling that Yaya will get a positional change to CM/AM given his recent games!

But I'd defo keep Yaya ! Unless you can ofcourse get some wicked talent for the money you'd be receiving for him.

Based on player potential and their current performances' date=' would you pick Adil Rami or Lewis Holtby?[/quote']

Depends on what position you need to cover mate.

Rami will get a 91 after the season ... he'll peak at either 91 or 92 if you ask me ... Holtby I don't know too much about ... But It all comes down to what you need more a defender or a wingythingy :P

I'm going to do it' date=' i just need other people to say "of course!" (purely because its not the most competetive GW): Phil Jones for 17m.[/quote']

That's a yes everday of the week mate ^^ unless you are selling him

:eek::P

Nilmar + G.Cahill for Cavani

i got better DEF

i only got Benzema as a really good striker.

+ i think Nilmar will only drop in the future

what do you guys think

Even tho I don't like Cavani you need good backup upfront no matter what team you've got ... if you can cover for your losses then do it mate !

My Forlan for Marvin Martin.

I know Forlan is definitely in for a drop but thoughts on Martin? This is in a GC where it is near enough impossible to get rid of players on the decline.

YES YES YES YES

:P Do it yesterday mate ! :P

Exchange Jérôme BOATENG for Nicolás OTAMENDI ?

Who would you say this favours? I expect Boateng to rise before Otamendi but does Otamendi have more potential longer term?

Your thoughts please.

i dont think so

Boateng will get +1 in the up coming review plus Bayern has a larger cap than Porto that means Boateng will have more potential in long term in term of SM wise:)

I made a bid for Jordi Alba (age 22' date=' rated 87) that was countered.

He is asking for my Marco Reus (age 22, rated 88).

Do you think I should trade Reus for Alba?

Reus is finally being scouted by europes elite, but Alba is becoming Spain's left back.

What do you think? All help is appreciated.:)

EDIT : Both these players would only be on the bench for me, I just want to know which is more likely to [i']become the bigger star[/i].

Unless no-one is selling defenders for any offer i'd take Reus every time. The only disadvantage is there are lots of AM/Wing in the game but Reus is excellent and having a storming season.

Alba could become a spain permanent LB but there is no guarentee. I think Reus is more talented (become the bigger star) and could go to an even better club in the future, thats why i'd choose him.

Edit: Anyone got any good info on these 2

Jan CHRAMOSTA

Roland BERGKAMP

An offer I have for my Kjaer:

MENEZ + £10m (in a gc).

How is menez doing and is it a good deal?

Cheers guys

I would not do that deal mate, as good as Menez is Kjaer is a cracking CB one of the best to be at that, he has a chance of a 91 as well as Menez and yes the 10M can get some risers but I would say if you have cover then think about it but if he is a first team player do not do it.

An offer I have for my Kjaer:

MENEZ + £10m (in a gc).

How is menez doing and is it a good deal?

Cheers guys

Kjaer is not getting much action at Roma pretty much guaranteed a -1. Whereas Menez has been playing consistently well and has only missed one game all season. Rock solid at 90, I don't think he'll go up next changes maybe the one after if he keeps playing.

I'd definitely do that deal mate.

I would not do that deal mate' date=' as good as Menez is Kjaer is a cracking CB one of the best to be at that, he has a chance of a 91 as well as Menez and yes the 10M can get some risers but I would say if you have cover then think about it but if he is a first team player do not do it.[/quote']

Kjaer has a chance of dropping not rising.

Phil's (German Moderator) rating predictions are normally spot on and this is what he has to say... http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8025/12wob.jpg

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Is Khouma Babacar worth keeping? got a 4.4 million bid and he doesnt play for me so only worht keeping if hes going to rise

i think he is worth keeping, he is a good player.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Is Khouma Babacar worth keeping? got a 4.4 million bid and he doesnt play for me so only worht keeping if hes going to rise

Babacar has been sent back to Fiorentina under 21 team.. What I can say is that every time I've watched him playing he has ALWAYS impressed me, very strong, powerful shoot and good tactically, so if you decide do keep him be aware that you are surely keeping a great talent, but he won't rise immediately, he's a long-term investment :)

30M + Smalling for my Di Maria' date=' I also have Hulk, Cavani, Pedro, Hazard and Mata on that position because I play 433 wingers...

My club budget is very, very low (700k:(), but I have lot of youngsters so I can make money every time and with that 30M I can't do anything.[/quote']

I LOVE Smalling and I agree with those forumers who think that Di Maria's cap is 93, so you are not selling a real top player, but if you say that you have youngsters to sell in order to make money and that money are completely unuseful to you (wow, is it really possible?:eek:) you are practically giving Di Maria for Smalling.. IMO Smalling's cap is higher thatn Di Maria's, but we can't predict future and it will take a lot of time for him to overcome Di maria's rating.. A lot of things might prevent him from reaching that rating, so I wouldn't do that even if you can replace him properly ;) Things would be different if you could buy someone else with those money.. In that case, I'd o that as you can sub Di Maria and buy other talents :)

Anyone on this one?

It basically depends on what you'd do with money and on whether you need a player covering two positions or not :) BTW, I prefer Dominguez+15 mlns.. Marseille are not even comparable to last year performances and M'Bia is not playing regularly.. Moreover, Dominguez has already been part of Spanish NT and will rise, wheras M'Bia seems to have capped :) You should also consider that 15 mlns are usually enough to buy good talents or at least are very useful to buy a top player if you already have money or if you add another player :)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

It basically depends on what you'd do with money and on whether you need a player covering two positions or not :) BTW' date=' I prefer Dominguez+15 mlns.. Marseille are not even comparable to last year performances and M'Bia is not playing regularly.. Moreover, Dominguez has already been part of Spanish NT and will rise, wheras M'Bia seems to have capped :) You should also consider that 15 mlns are usually enough to buy good talents or at least are very useful to buy a top player if you already have money or if you add another player :)[/quote']

Ok thanks, it's a bid I have on Pato... I can either get Hulk + M'Bia or Hulk + Dominguez + 15m...

I would use the cash to reinvest in youth.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ok thanks' date=' it's a bid I have on Pato... I can either get Hulk + M'Bia or Hulk + Dominguez + 15m...

I would use the cash to reinvest in youth.[/quote']

I think that Dominguez will rise at the next reviews, and after sending you my previous opinion I checked A.2.R. topic about La Liga and he predicted this too.. He's what we would define an expert and I absolutely trust him, so you would basically give a 90 rated player for a younger, spanish 89 player+money.. Go for it mate :)

30M + Smalling for my Di Maria' date=' I also have Hulk, Cavani, Pedro, Hazard and Mata on that position because I play 433 wingers...

My club budget is very, very low (700k:(), but I have lot of youngsters so I can make money every time and with that 30M I can't do anything.[/quote']

You'd be crazy to do that deal in my opinion, yes Smalling is a good young player but he'll take a year to get 90+ and as cash has no value its of no use. reject that deal.

Unless no-one is selling defenders for any offer i'd take Reus every time. The only disadvantage is there are lots of AM/Wing in the game but Reus is excellent and having a storming season.

Alba could become a spain permanent LB but there is no guarentee. I think Reus is more talented (become the bigger star) and could go to an even better club in the future' date=' thats why i'd choose him.

[/quote']

Thanks Nobby, was worried no-one was gonna answer for a second :)

I'm pleased Reus is finally kicking off, I know he's been Monchengladbach's bright spark for the last couple of years and I bought him that long ago, back then Reus wasn't so prolific and everyone was screaming about Gotze and Kroos. Reus was the unlikely lesser talent it seemed back then.

Excellent I'll keep him and leave Alba for now.