• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My Iker Muniain or Phil Jones in a straight swap?

Neither will start.

My other youth players in Muniains position are:

Eden Hazard

Mario Gotze

Kevin De Bruyne

Christian Eriksen

The problem is, how high is Muniain likely to go, in comparison with Jones. I know high defensive players are far rarer than AM or Wingers, and I believe that Phil Jones is future 93-94 material at least. I know Muniain is considered one of Spain's brightest talents, but how high could he go - I ask as I have seen very little of him.

Any help appreciated, thanks.

My Iker Muniain or Phil Jones in a straight swap?

Neither will start.

My other youth players in Muniains position are:

Eden Hazard

Mario Gotze

Kevin De Bruyne

Christian Eriksen

The problem is' date=' how high is Muniain likely to go, in comparison with Jones. I know high defensive players are far rarer than AM or Wingers, and I believe that Phil Jones is future 93-94 material at least. I know Muniain is considered one of Spain's brightest talents, but how high could he go - I ask as I have seen very little of him.

Any help appreciated, thanks.[/quote']

In all honesty, their ratings are probably roughly similar in likelihood of rising, of course, Muniain's also depends on what club he ends up at whereas Jones is already at a club that could see him hit 96. (I personally think Jones will go higher than 93-94 like you said, I mean... Ferdinand managed to get higher and I'm sorry but he's a donkey) If I were you in your position, I'd take Jones, I mean, you have fantastic young wingers already including the 2 brightest in Europe (Gotze + Hazard) so why not get the brightest CB in Europe too?

In all honesty' date=' their ratings are probably roughly similar in likelihood of rising, of course, Muniain's also depends on what club he ends up at whereas Jones is already at a club that could see him hit 96. (I personally think Jones will go higher than 93-94 like you said, I mean... Ferdinand managed to get higher and I'm sorry but he's a donkey) If I were you in your position, I'd take Jones, I mean, you have fantastic young wingers already including the 2 brightest in Europe (Gotze + Hazard) so why not get the brightest CB in Europe too?[/quote']

Thanks for the quick reply. I just wasn't sure just how good Muniain is, however I have seen a lot of Jones and I agree he is destined for greatness. I guess it does make sense, considering my other options to fill Muniain's gap. Thanks, again.

Thanks for the quick reply. I just wasn't sure just how good Muniain is' date=' however I have seen a lot of Jones and I agree he is destined for greatness. I guess it does make sense, considering my other options to fill Muniain's gap. Thanks, again.[/quote']

No problem mate, I also think Jones is gonna break 90 before Muniain too, especially when you see his importance in the United side which will inevitably be competing in the Champions League, Premier League and both domestic cup competitions.

ander herrera potential? next rating change?

Im a huge fan of Herrera his passing ability is fantastic and hes a decent dribbler too. He's very much a typical spanish Midfielder. He could get +1 next changes though its 50/50 but I have no doubt that he will definitely be a 90+ player in the not too distant future. He was involved in the U21 euros with spain and along with fellow club mate Javi Martinez and Thiago from Barca he ruled the midfield.

Next rating change possible +1 but not certain

Future 90+ player and if you had to ask I reckon he could be around 93 rated at peak.

Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ever Banega OR Javi Martinez ?

Well,they're two very different players but I'd pick Banega.

When he's fit,Valencia looks great and when he has the ball,something good will probably happen. He'd have risen if he had stay fit but he's injured.

On the other hand,Javi Martínez is a very useful player.He can play as a CB,DM or CM and he's good everywhere.

Both should stay in the next changes but I'd say Éver will rise in two changes.

Lucas + Carroll (of Liverpool) or Vidal from Juventus?

Too much for Vidal for me, good as he is. Once Liverpool are in Europe their rating will be looked at more favourably. Carroll hasn't been fully fit previously and has yet to hit form like he did at Newcastle. Lucas is a mainstay in the centre for Brazil through all their various managers (ignored by his detractors in previous EPL seasons). For those 2 they can both increase. Vidal is great but i'm not sure if he'll rise yet, might have to wait for next time. Even so. if you can wait i would.

Lamela + Bernat for Toni Kroos' date=' I'm getting Kroos[/quote']

Good deal

Lamela has started 4 Out of Roma's 11 Games this season, So I dont think he will get a rise yet.

Juan Bernat at one point was a very big prospect, Many thought he would be a regular for Valencia when Juan Mata departed, However Bernat has only played 1 Out of Valencia's 11, So Like Lamela, Not enough to warrent a rise !

T.Kroos has Played 11 Out of 12 Games for Bayern Munich, The Young German hasnt scored in any of them but I'm guessing he would of got many assists during them Games, Hes a top Young player and I think the German is definately worth buying for that deal ! :)

Hope this helps you :)

I need help with a deal my TOULALAN &

QUAGLIARELLA for Samuel ETO'O

should i do it ??

Eto'o won't rise in Russia plus that's too much in any case.

I am getting Aguero:

Tomas Necid+Andrea Poli+£12.3M= Aguero

Is it a good deal' date=' it has been accepted by the external man city so I need a quick reply.[/quote']

If the £12.3million isn't that important then it's a fairly good deal. If you need dpeth then perhaps it isn't a good deal.