lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I am getting Aguero:

Tomas Necid+Andrea Poli+£12.3M= Aguero

Is it a good deal' date=' it has been accepted by the external man city so I need a quick reply.[/quote']

Brilliant deal mate.. Poli is not playing at all, Necid is nothing compared to Aguero and money are nothing compared to a great player :)

Inzaghi or Luca Toni?

Both might drop and both might retire soon, but Toni is not playing because Juve have too many Fwds so he won't play unless every other forward get injured (Quagliarella is not playing, let alone Toni!!), whereas Inzaghi might get some minutes, so I'd suggest you to buy Inzaghi even if none of them is a good buy ;)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Both might drop and both might retire soon' date=' but Toni is not playing because Juve have too many Fwds so he won't play unless every other forward get injured (Quagliarella is not playing, let alone Toni!!), whereas Inzaghi might get some minutes, so I'd suggest you to buy Inzaghi even if none of them is a good buy ;)[/quote']

How about Kleber Pinheiro of FC Porto? Will he rise?

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

How about Kleber Pinheiro of FC Porto? Will he rise?

WAY better than the others mate' date=' go for him :) Probably going to rise to 87 and he should rise again at the end of the season if he keeps on playing and scoring like this :)

Need a back up CB:

So Joao Miranda or Diego Lugano or Walter Samuel

Samuel is quite old and Inter are being awful; Diego Lugano is not bad, but is not a starter for PSG and the french team seem to have bought Mehdi Benatia from Udinese for January, so I guess he won't play that much.. Joao Miranda is the safest IMO :)

Mesut Ozil + Angel Di Maria for Andres Iniesta? I would get Iniesta.

What do you think?

I'd keep Ozil and Di Maria.. First of all, depth is always useful, expecially in competitive setups..I know it's quite impossible to predict what's going to happen in the next 2 or 3 years, but you are giving two great players for only one.. Moreover, Iniesta is 27 years old whereas Ozil and Di Maria are far younger and part of young and great NTs.. I think that Di Maria's cap might be 93, but we just can't predict which rating might be reached by Ozil as he's incredibly talented.. Already capped? 95? 96? I think that he'll easily reach a 96 rating if he keeps on playing like he's doing, so I'd keep Madrid players :)

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Mesut Ozil + Angel Di Maria for Andres Iniesta? I would get Iniesta.

What do you think?

Ozil can get close to Iniesta in the future.

I am getting Aguero:

Tomas Necid+Andrea Poli+£12.3M= Aguero

Is it a good deal' date=' it has been accepted by the external man city so I need a quick reply. [/quote']

Good deal.

Inler or Marchisio? straight swap.

However' date=' If there was money on either side, which side should it be and how much?[/quote']

Marchisio should get a +1 in the next changes. I'd get him, he's playing very well and is consistent, also in a good NT.

I think im making the Correct decision, Writing it up anyway, Would like a few opinions :)

I am in La Liga (REAL MADRID -Spanish Champ) - Got £2m In the bank but got awarded £6.8Mill last night for Winning the League !

Current Balance; £8.8M.

I have seen I am able to swap My Otamendi for Badstuber from External, But I use Otamendi as my back up RB, Therefore I need a RB For back up !

CURRENT DEFENCE:

Sergio Ramos 94

Otamendi 89

Pique 95

Ferdinand 94

Hummels 91

David Luiz 90

Bale 90

Marcelo 92

I have Four CB's, Two LB's and a Right Back if I let Otamendi leave for Badstuber.

I am thinking of buying Abate 89 (£7.5m) as A Replacement for Otamendi ...

OTHER RB'S I COULD BUY !

Bosingwa 91 - £8.4m

Or, I cold buy Somebody like Azpilicueta, Maggio, M.Rafinha from Bayern after badstuber deal. Or Debuchy from Lille, Or Richards from Man City?

Which RB Should I buy ?...

I think im making the Correct decision' date=' Writing it up anyway, Would like a few opinions :)

I am in La Liga (REAL MADRID -Spanish Champ) - Got £2m In the bank but got awarded £6.8Mill last night for Winning the League !

Current Balance; £8.8M.

[b']I have seen I am able to swap My Otamendi for Badstuber from External, But I use Otamendi as my back up RB, Therefore I need a RB For back up ![/b]

CURRENT DEFENCE:

Sergio Ramos 94

Otamendi 89

Pique 95

Ferdinand 94

Hummels 91

David Luiz 90

Bale 90

Marcelo 92

I have Four CB's, Two LB's and a Right Back if I let Otamendi leave for Badstuber.

OTHER RB'S I COULD BUY !

Bosingwa 91 - £8.4m

Or, I cold buy Somebody like Azpilicueta, Maggio, M.Rafinha from Bayern after badstuber deal. Or Debuchy from Lille, Or Richards from Man City?

What about Rafael da Silva and Kyle Walker ??

bla bla....etc

Or' date=' I cold buy Somebody like Azpilicueta, Maggio, M.Rafinha from Bayern after badstuber deal. Or Debuchy from Lille, Or Richards from Man City?

[b']Which RB Should I buy [/b]?...

Good swap for Otamendi, he's not playing and Bab is good.

Benjamin, i would get Rafinha for your RB spot. He is the new 1st choice RB for Bayern and they are brilliant. He could well get a +1 in the next changes.

I would try to swap Ferdinand for another high rated defender if you can.

I think im making the Correct decision' date=' Writing it up anyway, Would like a few opinions :)

Current Balance; £8.8M.

[b']I have seen I am able to swap My Otamendi for Badstuber from External, But I use Otamendi as my back up RB, Therefore I need a RB For back up ![/b]

CURRENT DEFENCE:

Sergio Ramos 94

Otamendi 89

Pique 95

Ferdinand 94

Hummels 91

David Luiz 90

Bale 90

Marcelo 92

OTHER RB'S I COULD BUY !

Bosingwa 91 - £8.4m

Rafinha or Richards, i'd prefer rafinha myself but yeah, and try and get rid of ferdinand if you can

Rafinha or Richards' date=' i'd prefer rafinha myself but yeah, and try and get rid of ferdinand if you can[/quote']

Ok Cheers, I was thinking of Buying Abate out of them all, Rafinha is heading towards his late twentys but I guess he is a rating higher and playing for a better team and could get a +1.

Good swap for Otamendi' date=' he's not playing and Bab is good.

Benjamin, i would get Rafinha for your RB spot. He is the new 1st choice RB for Bayern and they are brilliant. He could well get a +1 in the next changes.

I would try to swap Ferdinand for another high rated defender if you can.[/quote']

Cheers, N I will bid for Rafinha tomorrow night/Early Hours saturday morning when the Badstuber deal is finalised :)

Also, To both of you, With Rio Ferdinand Getting older is value aint as much at external, Around the £15M Mark :rolleyes:, With £15 Million I could buy a 90 maybe 91 Rated Centre Back, N I dont fancy starting a 91 at the Back, Barcelona are very very big rivals to me, Just managed beat them to the title last night, we both had 100 Points with me winning on GD.

Need to start the Best team possible in the League ;)

guys' date=' can i get your honest thoughts on this deal please

I have been countered Sergio BUSQUETS + Silva NEYMAR for Ronaldo

Your thoughts?[/quote']

From your wording, I'm going to assume you're bidding for Ronaldo..

I'd definitely give Neymar and Busquets, but it depends on your depth. Have you got sufficient replacement for Sergio, and how many Wings/Fwds do you have?

Your thoughts?[/quote']

i would do this. Busquets is great but he is not 98. Neymar will be great (is good already) but he wont be 98 for a long time (if he ever gets there)

so yea take Ronaldo

Your thoughts?[/quote']

If your getting Ronaldo id take that I can't see Busquets rising from 94 for some time and Neymar has said he'll be staying in Brazil until after the 2014 WC which means he won't be getting anything 92+ any time soon. Ronaldo arguably one of the best players in the world and a solid 98 that's a cracking deal considering what some people have to pay to get him :)

I think I'm going to sell my Alexis sanchez to buy

any 2 players from the list

REUS, Marco

GAMEIRO, Kévin

SCHURRLE, André

BENDER, Sven

Do you think should i sell sanchez? and if i do sell, which combination of 2 players that i should get (regardless of the position) eg. Reus + bender etc.

thank you

From your wording' date=' I'm going to assume you're bidding for Ronaldo..

I'd definitely give Neymar and Busquets, [b']but it depends on your depth.[/b] Have you got sufficient replacement for Sergio, and how many Wings/Fwds do you have?

it would be me buying ronaldo. I suppose it depends on whether Neymar leaves Brazil and plays for Real Madrid.

My depth in the DM posistion is fine.

Thanks all

I think I'm going to sell my Alexis sanchez to buy

any 2 players from the list

REUS' date=' Marco

GAMEIRO, Kévin

SCHURRLE, André

BENDER, Sven

Do you think should i sell sanchez? and if i do sell, which combination of 2 players should i get (regardless of the position) eg. Reus + bender etc.

thank you[/quote']

I'd sell Sanchez if you could get two of them personally I'd go for Schurrle+Bender/Gamerio depending on what position you need. However if you wanted to take a Gamble then go for Reus instead of Schurrle Reus has been in fine form this season already scoring 7 goals and has been called up to the German national team nailed on for a 89 and with Some big clubs like Arsenal,Munich and Juventus linked with him for some time now there's a good chance he'll leave in Janurary as he has a 15.5 million pound release clause and He may be tempted now he's on the fringes of the German Squad :)