lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I'd sell Sanchez if you could get two of them personally I'd go for Schurrle+Bender/Gamerio depending on what position you need. However if you wanted to take a Gamble then go for Reus instead of Schurrle Reus has been in fine form this season already scoring 7 goals and has been called up to the German national team nailed on for a 89 and with Some big clubs like Arsenal' date='Munich and Juventus linked with him for some time now there's a good chance he'll leave in Janurary as he has a 15.5 million pound release clause and He may be tempted now he's on the fringes of the German Squad :)[/quote']

thank you! that was a quick reply! :o

Do you think that all of them will def get +1 for the upcoming review? or just only some of them? ty

I think I'm going to sell my Alexis sanchez to buy

any 2 players from the list

REUS' date=' Marco

GAMEIRO, Kévin

SCHURRLE, André

BENDER, Sven

Do you think should i sell sanchez? and if i do sell, which combination of 2 players that i should get (regardless of the position) eg. Reus + bender etc.

thank you[/quote']

It is worth noting that GAMEIRO is on fire and scoring a few goals. If it was me I would take GAMEIRO and Schurrle

It is worth noting that GAMEIRO is on fire and scoring a few goals. If it was me I would take GAMEIRO and Schurrle

thank you very much :D

One of the clubs in my gw just now made a bid for him after i asked you guys!:eek:

i have to be fastttt!!!!:eek:

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My Llorente for Lavezzi?

I'd keep Llorente.. Apart from the fact that Real Madrid keep on being interested in him (press sustains that Mou wants one between him and Rooney), Lavezzi is not particularly shining this season.. Napoli are doing well in CL, but IMO are playing worse than last year, with Cavani, Lavezzi and Hamsik that are probably suffering the practical absence of turn-over, as Napoli still haven't bought decent subs for them.. I think that both Llorente and Lavezzi have the potential to reach a 92 rating now or then, but that would be Lavezzi's cap, whereas I see Llorente reaching higher ratings :) To sum up, if you don't need a player that can also be an AM I'd keep Llorente, but of course this is MY opinion :)

I have Evra and trying to exchange him for Lahm for so long time. Other manager has made a counter offer for me that is Evra + Valencia + 5M. Tell me your opinions. I think it's REALLY too much

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have Evra and trying to exchange him for Lahm for so long time. Other manager has made a counter offer for me that is Evra + Valencia + 5M. Tell me your opinions. I think it's REALLY too much

IMO it basically depends on your team.. 5 mlns don't even deserve to be taken into consideration when we talk about such great players.. So I think that the crucial factor is Valencia: do you need him? Can you replace him properly? Is it possible for you to buy other wings? You should consider that Lahm is an important player to have in a winning team: high rated LB or RBs are extremely hard to find, and Lahm is also quite young and very safe.. Moreover, he covers both positions, so is extremely useful.. I think that if you can replace Valencia, it might be a good deal for you :)

I got a bid accepted for van der wiel , i can get him for lombraets who didnt rise in the latest changes and coutinho. both coutinho and lombraets arent first team and coutinho never plays , yet do you lot think van der wiel has more potential or does the other side of the deal???

I have bids accepted on Morten Gamst Pedersen and Landon Donovan but only have the funds for one who should I bring to my team.

Only signing because in need of a LM/LW so what is the best deal for my team, there is a 1M valu differance witch is nothing to my small team who will valu them a lot bigger, one is a epl player were the over is mls but what is the better player to have in my team both will be first team players.

I got a bid accepted for van der wiel ' date=' i can get him for lombraets who didnt rise in the latest changes and coutinho. both coutinho and lombraets arent first team and coutinho never plays , yet do you lot think van der wiel has more potential or does the other side of the deal???[/quote']

can anyone give me their view :confused::confused::)

I got a bid accepted for van der wiel ' date=' i can get him for lombraets who didnt rise in the latest changes and coutinho. both coutinho and lombraets arent first team and coutinho never plays , yet do you lot think van der wiel has more potential or does the other side of the deal???[/quote']

Lombaerts has started 27 Out of Zenits 33 Games, So really I would class him as First team, Coutinho from Inter as only played 1 Game so far this season, But personally I still think its too much, Lombaerts should get a rise in the future If he carrys on to perform, Although I no he didnt rise last time around !

I have bids accepted on Morten Gamst Pedersen and Landon Donovan but only have the funds for one who should I bring to my team.

Only signing because in need of a LM/LW so what is the best deal for my team' date=' there is a 1M valu differance witch is nothing to my small team who will valu them a lot bigger, one is a epl player were the over is mls but what is the better player to have in my team both will be first team players.[/quote']

M.G Pedersen has started 7 Games for Rovers this term, I think Blackburn are strong contenders to get relegated, I think Pedersen has a chance of dropping in the next changes.

Donovan should be safe at his rating, Personally I would pick him.

I would do it Coutinho will need to be loaned out for game time and as you said Lombrets did not rise, were as Van Der Wiel is linked with Chelsea, Real Madird and AC Milan as well as being young and a great up coming RB for not only club but NT.

M.G Pedersen has started 7 Games for Rovers this term' date=' I think Blackburn are strong contenders to get relegated, I think Pedersen has a chance of dropping in the next changes.

[b']Donovan[/b] should be safe at his rating, Personally I would pick him.

Thanks mate any more options

Lombaerts has started 27 Out of Zenits 33 Games' date='[b'] So really I would class him as First team[/b], Coutinho from Inter as only played 1 Game so far this season, But personally I still think its too much, Lombaerts should get a rise in the future If he carrys on to perform, Although I no he didnt rise last time around !
I think he means they are not first team in his squad...

Should I get Micah Richards or Kolarov or Milner? (Man City are unmanaged and I need to steal their players)

Also should I swap Raul Meireles for Giuseppe Rossi? I will get Rossi

i would say i think both kolarov and richards will rise , but richards deffo.

and rossi over raul

Should I get Micah Richards or Kolarov or Milner? (Man City are unmanaged and I need to steal their players)

Rossi is injured for 6 months IRl but still i think you should do this deal, Meireles hasnt featured much this season for chelsea since moving from liverpool.

I would get Milner first from citeh, then have a pop at micah richards.

Micah

Milner

Kolarov

respectively

even though all of em should get +1, Kolarov have to share his playing time with Glichy where Richards and Milner get more and more games

Go for Richards. He should get +1, Im sure Kolarov wont get +1 , Im not sure about James Milner !

Also, Definately give Meireles to get Rossi :)

yeah not my first team ' date=' what you think of the deal allan??[/quote']

Tough one, Although Coutinho is a good prospect game time is going to be hard for him to come by.. You say Lombaerts didn't rise in the latest reviews but when was Russia actually reviewed last? I don't remember it being that recently so I suspect he'll get 90 in the coming months.

Personally I'd go for it myself.

Tough one' date=' Although Coutinho is a good prospect game time is going to be hard for him to come by.. You say Lombaerts didn't rise in the latest reviews but when was Russia actually reviewed last? I don't remember it being that recently so I suspect he'll get 90 in the coming months.

Personally I'd go for it myself.[/quote']

Russia was only reviewed a few weeks back, players like Doumbia, Kerzhakov, Lazovic also didnt rise either. :L