• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should I swap Kwadwo ASAMOAH for Morais WELLITON' date=' am a bit short up front, but not sure if it's worth sacrificing Asamoah for Welliton[/quote']

If you have got good enough cover for Asamoah go ahead with the deal, I can see Asamoah hitting 90 in the near future tbh but if your short up front, Dont hesitate :)

Russia was only reviewed a few weeks back' date=' players like Doumbia, Kerzhakov, Lazovic also didnt rise either. :L[/quote']

Really? Dunno how I missed them, would definitely do the deal now.

Should I swap Kwadwo ASAMOAH for Morais WELLITON' date=' am a bit short up front, but not sure if it's worth sacrificing Asamoah for Welliton[/quote']

I'd keep hold of Asamoah, I think he's nailed on for 90 in the next changes.

I'd 100% not do this deal, Asamoah should be hitting 90 in a few weeks when the big ones are reviewed, Wellington hasn't been playing for Spartak and likewise with the previous comment i made russia has been done now and wont be reviewed for a good while again. Keep Kwadwo :D

Asamoah has plenty more time to develop so i'd be tempted to keep him. As Benjamin said, if there are no 90 forwards maybe. but i wouldn't.

By the way i might want that Spurs job, but i signed about a billion players already. For competitions sake it might be best to have me in the top div!

Hi all

i have a bit of a problem, ive just took over shrewsbury town, in a very competative gameworld. i only have around 18 players, and 3 of those are on loan! One of my players is Jack Wilshere, im going to have to sell jack to bulk up my squad, that simply doesnt have enough players. Now bearing in mind it is a very active gameworld with hardly any players available, wot should i be looking to get for Jack?

Thanks for the help

Wayne

:confused:

Hi all

i have a bit of a problem' date=' ive just took over shrewsbury town, in a very competative gameworld. i only have around 18 players, and 3 of those are on loan! One of my players is Jack Wilshere, im going to have to sell jack to bulk up my squad, that simply doesnt have enough players. Now bearing in mind it is a very active gameworld with hardly any players available, wot should i be looking to get for Jack?

Thanks for the help

Wayne

:confused:[/quote']

It would have to be a 2 for 1 deal firstly with obviously cash involved, as you only have 21 players you cannot sell jack for just cash, You'll need 2 players plus cash, the cash depending on what players you get offered.

It would have to be a 2 for 1 deal firstly with obviously cash involved' date=' as you only have 21 players you cannot sell jack for just cash, You'll need 2 players plus cash, the cash depending on what players you get offered.[/quote']

lol if only it was as simple as that!!;)

Ive bin offered 20 million and tom cleverley, wot u think to this deal?

Also if it was straight cash wot u think would be fair?

(i have managers offering straight cash)

If it was tom cleverley and lucas rodriques, how much cash should i get aswell?

Nice 1

Wayne

cheers lads..

Just to add my 2 cents...I also think u shouldnt do it as Udinese are at the top of Seria A and Kwadwo Asamoah is a very important player for them meaning that a rise 90 should be on the cards. If u are really short upfront' date=' look at better solutions - even though Wellington is a prolific goalscorer he wont be rising unless he moves to a better league unfortunately ;)

I am also giving [b']Evra + Otamendi in exchange for Sergio Ramos[/b]. I already have Marcelo and Coentrao as LBs and I really want a player to partner Puyol in the center of my defence even though I already have Hummels and Vermaelen there.

Will Ramos change to CB/RB and does he have any chance to get 95?

Ive bin offered 20 million and tom cleverley' date=' wot u think to this deal?

Nice 1

Wayne[/quote']

If you can get cleverly and lucas then I wouldnt expect any cash.

Ive bin offered 20 million and tom cleverley' date=' wot u think to this deal?

Nice 1

Wayne[/quote']

You only have 21 players, your chairman wont let you accept cash only bids as your squad size will fall below the minimum of 21.

If it was cleverly and rodrigues i'd still want around £12-£14m, which in effect knocks off £6-£8m for Rodrigues being added to the deal.

You rate Lucas at £20m :eek: (i know you dont) your just saying he shouldn't expect any cash' date=' BUT he has been offered 20m plus tom, so to add lucas, knock off around 8m'ish and accept 12m?[/quote']

What im saying is if you have ever watched Lucas play (not some youtube video) and Tom Cleverly play to get them both for Wilshere is a fair deal.

Lucas 87 19 for Wilshere 89 19

Cleverly 86 22

He's getting two players whose ratings will keep rising in future two very good players for a very good player.

87+86>89 and Cleverly will rise to 87 maybe 88 these changes and will surely be around the 90's by end of the season

So yeah if he can get money with the deal he should go for it

but I seriously doubt a manager with a keen eye for talent would let both those players go for Wilshere and give him cash as well.

So dont try and be funny with me about telling him not to expect any cash from the other manager cos I know very few people who would give you cash too.

how long do you think Gerrard will be 93 ? i can get him for Khedira or Nilmar

Depends on how fit he is but I think he will drop soon.

I'd get Khedira unless you need some fire power then Nilmar but you might want to get some cash our of those deals because some people just overate players on their rates :rolleyes:.

Depends on how fit he is but I think he will drop soon.

I'd get Khedira unless you need some fire power then Nilmar but you might want to get some cash our of those deals because some people just overate players on their rates :rolleyes:.

i meant i have Khedira and Nilmar. i could get Gerrard for one of those

Oh right..... umm if you really need him do it :) if he won't be so important then no :o.

Anyway I need some help I have the chance to buy Dejan Stankovic but will he drop lower than 90 any time soon?

hm. i play with 3 midfielders atm i have Lampard, Diarra, Ramsey, Motta

would u say i need to sign Gerrard ?

im sorry but i dont much about Stankovic to return the help : (

hm. i play with 3 midfielders atm i have Lampard' date=' Diarra, Ramsey, Motta

would u say i need to sign Gerrard ?

im sorry but i dont much about Stankovic to return the help : ([/quote']

I think he's still worth picking up for one of those players. He should be 93 for a while longer.

I am also giving Evra + Otamendi in exchange for Sergio Ramos. I already have Marcelo and Coentrao as LBs and I really want a player to partner Puyol in the center of my defence even though I already have Hummels and Vermaelen there.

Will Ramos change to CB/RB and does he have any chance to get 95?

Any opinions on this? :)