Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

hm. i play with 3 midfielders atm i have Lampard' date=' Diarra, Ramsey, Motta

would u say i need to sign Gerrard ?

im sorry but i dont much about Stankovic to return the help : ([/quote']

Well Lampard is getting on a bit which Diarra Lass or Alou? Motta I think can hang onto a 90. I think if your ging to use this time for a while don't buy Gerrard although you could make some money out of him. He should drop soon so if your going to be using this team for a while or if your not struggling then don't buy him.If you not then he might be some use while he's rating is still high.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Well Lampard is getting on a bit which Diarra Lass or Alou? Motta I think can hang onto a 90. I think if your ging to use this time for a while don't buy Gerrard although you could make some money out of him. He should drop soon so if your going to be using this team for a while or if your not struggling then don't buy him.If you not then he might be some use while he's rating is still high.

Alou Diarra. im not struggling, i finished 4th in Serie A last season. maybe ill try to give away Nilmar since Villareal are struggling and he is injured. he migh be on the decline aswell ?

I have to buy a gk and

d.lopez(91 villarreal)

t.wiese(90)

landreu(90)

i want to ask which gk is better of these and will d.lopez retain his91 rating

I would personally go for Diego Lopez or Landreau' date=' The Number 2 Keeper at Villarreal has played a few games, Landreau at Lille as started all games for them this season, I think Landreau is safe at 90, But I think Lopez has a chance of dropping !

[b']Landreau[/b]

I have to buy a gk and

d.lopez(91 villarreal)

t.wiese(90)

landreu(90)

i want to ask which gk is better of these and will d.lopez retain his91 rating

I would say lopez is 50/50 dropping

Tbh id go for Lopez anyway. If you think about it even if he drops hell still be the same rating as wiese and landreu youll still have a 90rated keeper which is what you are after. Basically you are just making sure you have a 90 keeper and maybe even a 91 keeper. get lopez

Which of these should i sell for Nocerino' date=' and what are their rating predicitions if anyone knows,

Ratikic - 89

S Bender - 89 (TB)

Sandro - 89

K P Boateng - 89

Matuidi - 89

Chantome - 89

Koscielny or Lescott, who's got more chance of rising[/quote']

Sell Sandro mate, Hes started 4 of Tottenham's 10 Games this season, Maybe down to injury but im quite sure all the others have started more for the clubs, Not 100% sure of their rating predictions sorry.

Personally I think Koscielny and Lescott should BOTH Hit 90 ! Laurent has started 10 of 11 for Arsenal this year, Lescott has started all 11 for City, But Koscielny is 26 n Lescott is 29, So I think I would go for Koscielny mate :)

Sell Sandro mate' date=' Hes started 4 of Tottenham's 10 Games this season, Maybe down to injury but im quite sure all the others have started more for the clubs, Not 100% sure of their rating predictions sorry. :)[/quote']

No offense Ben but I would disagree. Sandro has been injured for quite a while and has just recently returned he is a big part of the spurs team and will be a starter. he's on the fringes of the Brazil squad and is highly talented I wouldn't sell him for Nocerino Tom yes he'll get 90 but Sandro has the higher peak. Sandro will keep his 89 for now but I fell he'll be playing a solid Role for spurs and Brazil in less important internationals. If you were to sell anyone I'd say Ratikic can't remeber why I have the felling he isn't playing well it might be someone else I'll edit when I've done my research.

Also I'd go for Lescott playing for the best defence on paper in the premier league in my opinion finally showing his price tag along with this he's in and around the England squad and should and most likely will get 90. Koscielny is very good but I cant see SM giving him a 90 as he's playing for Arsenal and with all the hype around there poor defensive displays earlier in the season although I do feel there both be 90 come the end of the season.

Edit: Sell Ratikic mate yes he's featured in 10 games for 5th placed Sevilla however he's only started 3 of those and has been subbed on 7 times he's more likely to get 88 than 90 anytime soon by looking at the stats. Hes sitting on around 450 minutes most players with 10 games to there name sit on around 700/800 min if there a starter.

No offense Ben but I would disagree. Sandro has been injured for quite a while and has just recently returned he is a big part of the spurs team and will be a starter. he's on the fringes of the Brazil squad and is highly talented I wouldn't sell him for Nocerino Tom yes he'll get 90 but Sandro has the higher peak. Sandro will keep his 89 for now but I fell he'll be playing a solid Role for spurs and Brazil in less important internationals. If you were to sell anyone I'd say Ratikic can't remeber why I have the felling he isn't playing well it might be someone else I'll edit when I've done my research.

Also I'd go for Lescott playing for the best defence on paper in the premier league in my opinion finally showing his price tag along with this he's in and around the England squad and should and most likely will get 90. Koscielny is very good but I cant see SM giving him a 90 as he's playing for Arsenal and with all the hype around there poor defensive displays earlier in the season although I do feel there both be 90 come the end of the season.

Edit: Sell Ratikic mate yes he's featured in 10 games for 5th placed Sevilla however he's only started 3 of those and has been subbed on 7 times he's more likely to get 88 than 90 anytime soon by looking at the stats. Hes sitting on around 450 minutes most players with 10 games to there name sit on around 700/800 min if there a starter.

You took the words right out of my mouth....

Basically agree with this do not sell Sandro!!!! and yeah Ratikic isnt doing much lately for Sevilla who if im honest havent been too impressive recently.

You took the words right out of my mouth....

Basically agree with this do not sell Sandro!!!! and yeah Ratikic isnt doing much lately for Sevilla who if im honest havent been too impressive recently.

Thinking about it again Lads, I think your correct, Now I do remember Inbetween Sandro's Injurys he did feature for a few games, But then got injured again :/. N Yeah, I would Say Lescott over Koscielny, But I put Koscielny because hes younger than Lescott n I think both should rise to 90 really.

:)

Alou Diarra. im not struggling' date=' i finished 4th in Serie A last season. maybe ill try to give away Nilmar since Villareal are struggling and he is injured. he migh be on the decline aswell ?[/quote']

Selling Nilmar isn't a bad idea but I don't really think there's any point of buy Gerrard unless you only want to use him for a few months.

Selling Nilmar isn't a bad idea but I don't really think there's any point of buy Gerrard unless you only want to use him for a few months.

ok, thanks for advice ;) i will not get Gerrard but sell Nilmar, and try to get someone like Marcelo (unmanaged) or Mata (unmanaged too) with additional cash

Hi everyone' date='

Should i sell my young for coates + luca/eriksen +12-15 million or soldado +10 mill?

I have the following players:

Mid: Schwein,Ronaldo,Pedro,Reus,Gaitan,Thiago,Sahin,M'villa,Mavuba.Strootman.

Fwd:Messi,Sanchez,Aguero,Falcao,Higuain.

Thanks everyone.[/quote']

Sell young for Coates and Eriksen You dont need Young in your team and Eriksen and Coates are very promising talents especially Eriksen

Hi everyone' date='

Should i sell my young for coates + luca/eriksen +12-15 million or soldado +10 mill?

I would take the Eriksen deal anyday. Incredible player. Will rise next week too. Despite Young being a starter for United.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hi everyone' date='

I'd accept the first deal: Coates+Lucas (he's Lucas Rodrigues, isn't he?)/Eriksen+15 mlns.. Soldado is good, but the youngsters mentioned are among the best talents of the world.. The best thing would be IMO a deal involving Eriksen+Lucas+Coates, sacrificing money, you would achieve great talents :)

Hi everyone' date='

Lucas and Eriksen IMO, whatever yo udo just get Eriksen, 2nd best talent after Gotze :P