• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

hello once again

Benzema or Higuain ?

pretty even in my eyes' date=' same pos, same rating (almost), same age, same real life club

i have Benzema btw. should i just keep him or try to swap for Higuain ? Benzema has a pretty fair chance to rise to 94 imo[/quote']

10 goals for Higuain this season. Can see him rising at the end of the season if his form continues

i will sell my young for coates and eriksen plus 12 mill. and i will use the cash to buy lucas.

I would say a good deal. Eriksen is a great player and those who watch him more than me say he os one of the top 3 young talents in Europe. He's due for a rise of +2 (maybe+3 but unlikely). He's played well for Ajax and in the CL as well. Coates you will have to wait for, but he still played for NT. Liverpool will give him plenty of time to settle as they are set for CB for now. But in the future he will play.

I think despite Youngs ability (and he could +1) its a fair deal. Do you want the Long term and depth benefit of Lucas as well. I would.

Swap Mikel SAN JOSE and Joe BENNETT for Andy CARROLL.

I would be selling Carroll' date=' good deal or not ?

Help appreciated[/quote']

I noticed this hasnt been answered from about 1-2am this morning so thought I would put a answer down :).

I would say Fair deal, San Jose has started just over half of Athletic Clubs games this season, Which isnt the best, Not sure if hes got injured or Not, 21 Yr Old 80 Rated Bennett from Boro has started about 15 out of 16 For Boro this season which is absolutely brillant.

Carroll has played around 10 out of 11 For Liverpool, Hes scored Two goals !, Im not that much for him really but he is playing more than San Jose is (Like I say could be down to Possible Injurys, Not sure, But I think its a gamble each way if your trying get the better deal, I would say this is fair personally.

Piatti for De Bruyne ?

I already know what I'm going to do but feedback is always appreciated.

Hard one to call, Yes De Bruyne is a top prospect But Piatti has played ALL Of Valencias league games this season, He hasnt scored any but hes still played, He may be a 89 Rated player at the end of the season instead of 88, But If De Bruyne moves to a massive club and play games hes only going to keep getting better, Tough one:

Short Term = Piatti !

Long Term = De Bruyne !

Hope this helps :)

Guest <klhepworth.

Here's my side, Tottenham.

Iraola's on his way out and Rami's coming in. I have player like Henderson, Adam, N'Zogbia etc. and I don't know whether to sell/trade for these alternatives, and if so which players should I pursue:

Cabaye

Jose Enrique

Darren Bent

Lennon

Baines

Parker

Ander Herrera

Rodrigo Alex

Sidney Sam

Renato Augusto

Ignazio Abate

Cristian Zapata

Alan Dzagoev

Grosskreutz

Howedes

Teixiera Douglas

Marchisio

Krasic

Nagatomo

Piszczek

Guari

Lovren

Kagawa

Kana-Biyik

Yanga-Mbiwa

Kaboul

Gonalons

Giovinco

Holtby

Callejon

Osvaldo

Ba

Lescott

Alderweireld

Musacchio

Honda

Moussa Sissoko

Aly Cissokho

Bold are external

I know it's a huge list, but I'm not sure about the prospects for a lot of these players, any help would be really, really appreciated!:D

I noticed this hasnt been answered from about 1-2am this morning so thought I would put a answer down :).

I would say Fair deal' date=' San Jose has started just over half of Athletic Clubs games this season, Which isnt the best, Not sure if hes got injured or Not, 21 Yr Old 80 Rated Bennett from Boro has started about 15 out of 16 For Boro this season which is absolutely brillant.

Carroll has played around 10 out of 11 For Liverpool, Hes scored Two goals !, Im not that much for him really but he is playing more than San Jose is (Like I say could be down to Possible Injurys, Not sure, But I think its a gamble each way if your trying get the better deal, I would say this is fair personally.

Hard one to call, Yes De Bruyne is a top prospect[b'] But Piatti has played ALL Of Valencias[/b] league games this season, He hasnt scored any but hes still played, He may be a 89 Rated player at the end of the season instead of 88, But If De Bruyne moves to a massive club and play games hes only going to keep getting better, Tough one:

Short Term = Piatti !

Long Term = De Bruyne !

Hope this helps :)

you can't get a rise only if you play....you must do something to get a rise,especially for a winger.Go for De Bruyne.

Here's my side' date=' Tottenham.

Iraola's on his way out and Rami's coming in. I have player like Henderson, Adam, N'Zogbia etc. and I don't know whether to sell/trade for these alternatives, and if so which players should I pursue:

Cabaye

Jose Enrique

Darren Bent

Lennon

Baines

Parker

Ander Herrera

Rodrigo Alex

Sidney Sam

Renato Augusto

Ignazio Abate

Cristian Zapata

Alan Dzagoev

Grosskreutz

Howedes

Teixiera Douglas

Marchisio

Krasic

Nagatomo

Piszczek

Guari

Lovren

Kagawa

Kana-Biyik

Yanga-Mbiwa

Kaboul

Gonalons

Giovinco

Holtby

Callejon

Osvaldo

Ba

Lescott

Alderweireld

Musacchio

Honda

Moussa Sissoko

Aly Cissokho

Bold are external

I know it's a huge list, but I'm not sure about the prospects for a lot of these players, any help would be really, really appreciated!:D

I would go for: Honda,Musacchio,Alderweireld,Osvaldo,Holtby,Gonalons,Kagawa,Lovren,Krasic,Marchsio,Douglas,Howedes,Grosskeutz,Abate,Augusto,Sam,herrera,parker,Baines,Enrique,Cabaye.I know is a long list but are many good players in that list.