Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

you can't get a rise only if you play....you must do something to get a rise' date='especially for a winger.Go for De Bruyne.[/quote']

he must be doing something right to play for Valencia, who are third placed. Besides, the likes of Frimpong will rise just for playing

I personally think he'll hit 89

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

he must be doing something right to play for Valencia' date=' who are third placed. Besides, the likes of Frimpong will rise just for playing

I personally think he'll hit 89[/quote']

Frimpong is a U80 rating not a 88.Other players did something right for Valencia to be on 3rd not him.

Frimpong is a U80 rating not a 88.Other players did something right for Valencia to be on 3rd not him.

I agree Soldado and Jonas have been very good, but was also a shining light for Almeria all of last season, performing at above an 88 level, and SM doesn't rate someone on 10 games, it rates them on a longer time scale. I see your point don't get me wrong, I don't think he's fantastic, but I wouldn't write off a rise to 89

I agree Soldado and Jonas have been very good' date=' but was also a shining light for Almeria all of last season, performing at above an 88 level, and SM doesn't rate someone on 10 games, it rates them on a longer time scale. I see your point don't get me wrong, I don't think he's fantastic, but I wouldn't write off a rise to 89[/quote']

he was shining at Almeria which got relegated.....awsome.

Andy Johnson scored 21 goals before when Crystal Palace were relegated. It's possible to over-perform at an under-performing club. You know I'm right so if you don't have a logical counter argument then don't be immature.

you're right about what? his chance to hit 89 just for playing are 10%.Is still a good talent but atm 88 is good for him.

Here's my side' date=' Tottenham.

Iraola's on his way out and Rami's coming in. I have player like Henderson, Adam, N'Zogbia etc. and I don't know whether to sell/trade for these alternatives, and if so which players should I pursue:

Cabaye

Jose Enrique

Darren Bent

Lennon

Baines

Parker

Ander Herrera

Rodrigo Alex

Sidney Sam

Renato Augusto

Ignazio Abate

Cristian Zapata

Alan Dzagoev

Grosskreutz

Howedes

Teixiera Douglas

Marchisio

Krasic

Nagatomo

Piszczek

Guari

Lovren

Kagawa

Kana-Biyik

Yanga-Mbiwa

Kaboul

Gonalons

Giovinco

Holtby

Callejon

Osvaldo

Ba

Lescott

Alderweireld

Musacchio

Honda

Moussa Sissoko

Aly Cissokho

Bold are external

I know it's a huge list, but I'm not sure about the prospects for a lot of these players, any help would be really, really appreciated!:D

Buy parker for sure mate :) the rest are good players

you're right about what? his chance to hit 89 just for playing are 10%.Is still a good talent but atm 88 is good for him.

Your last comment annoyed me that's why I said it, and what I meant was that Piatti has performed at above 88 level before and if you play you can rise, especially as SM considers the overall ability of the team, their position, and a players historical record. Don't tell me all of Barca would be rated as they are if they didn't play for Barca after all...

Here's my side' date=' Tottenham.

Iraola's on his way out and Rami's coming in. I have player like Henderson, Adam, N'Zogbia etc. and I don't know whether to sell/trade for these alternatives, and if so which players should I pursue:

Cabaye

Jose Enrique

Darren Bent

Lennon

Baines

Parker

Ander Herrera

Rodrigo Alex

Sidney Sam

Renato Augusto

Ignazio Abate

Cristian Zapata

Alan Dzagoev

Grosskreutz

Howedes

Teixiera Douglas

Marchisio

Krasic

Nagatomo

Piszczek

Guari

Lovren

Kagawa

Kana-Biyik

Yanga-Mbiwa

Kaboul

Gonalons

Giovinco

Holtby

Callejon

Osvaldo

Ba

Lescott

Alderweireld

Musacchio

Honda

Moussa Sissoko

Aly Cissokho

Bold are external

I know it's a huge list, but I'm not sure about the prospects for a lot of these players, any help would be really, really appreciated!:D

Sell N'Zogbia, been poor for Villa and will probably drop to 88

My personal fav on that last to pick up would be Howedes too, should feature for German NT pretty soon, he's a solid defender IMO.

Are these players worth keeping or should I sell them.

Yohan Mollo

James McCarthy

Seb Coates

Scott Parker

Giandomenico Mesto

Id Keep Coates and McCarthy unless you can get more talented players id keep Parker unless you can get younger 89 like Chantome,Gustavo, Nocerino. I've looked at Mesto and id sell he's only started five games for Genoa (but this could be down to injury Soccerway doesn't say) id ask on the Italian League Thread and Mollo id sell on only started twice subbed on four times for the 19th placed team in spain.

Id Keep Coates and McCarthy unless you can get more talented players id keep Parker unless you can get younger 89 like Chantome' date='Gustavo, Nocerino. I've looked at Mesto and id sell he's only started five games for Genoa (but this could be down to injury Soccerway doesn't say) id ask on the Italian League Thread and Mollo id sell on only started twice subbed on four times for the 19th placed team in spain.[/quote']

Thanks :D does any1 know any young high 80's/90's RB which is most likely haven't been brought by other people.

Just wan ask about this deal?

My Cambiasso for X.Alonso i will be playing him at DM?

I say brillant deal for you mate' date=' Get Xabi Alonso ! :)

Are these players worth keeping or should I sell them.

Yohan Mollo

James McCarthy

Seb Coates

Scott Parker

Giandomenico Mesto

I would keep Mccarthy, Coates and Parker definately ! Sell Giandomenico Mesto and I would sell Mollo !

Thanks :D does any1 know any young high 80's/90's RB which is most likely haven't been brought by other people.

I will write a Short List of good young Rb's up (May Be Taken)

Gaspar - Villarreal

Montoya - Barcelona

Kelly - Liverpool

Jordi Amat - Espanyol

Kyle Walker - Tottenham

These are slightly older than these above but take a look anyway ! :)

Richards - Man City

Nagatomo - Inter

Abate - AC Milan

Rafinha - Bayern

Hope this helps :)

I will write a Short List of good young Rb's up (May Be Taken)

Gaspar - Villarreal

Montoya - Barcelona

Kelly - Liverpool

Jordi Amat - Espanyol

Kyle Walker - Tottenham

These are slightly older than these above but take a look anyway ! :)

Richards - Man City

Nagatomo - Inter

Abate - AC Milan

Rafinha - Bayern

Hope this helps :)

YES THERES SOMEONE WHO I CAN GET (Gaspar who's a free agent :o)

I think you can guess why I can't get the others.

Will Gaspar rise?

Anyway thanks to everyone who helped you all rock :D.

YES THERES SOMEONE WHO I CAN GET (Gaspar who's a free agent :o)

I think you can guess why I can't get the others.

Will Gaspar rise?

Anyway thanks to everyone who helped you all rock :D.

Gaspar has started 8 Out of 12 In La Liga for Villarreal, So I doubt he will get a rise in the upcoming changes, In the future I think he will.

Okay thanks :)! One more question what do you guys think about Tino Costa?

Is he worth keeping (plays for Valencia).

I would sell him for a better replacement ! :)

Hes Started 6 Out of 11 For Valencia this season' date=' He will NOT rise in the next changes anyway.

yaya toure, nani or dzeko? thanks

1) Nani

2) Dzeko

3) Yaya Toure

It really depends on what position you need, A Cm, Winger or a striker ?, Out of them all I would pick Nani or Dzeko ! :)