Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Sorry for Double Post But:

Marvin Martin is availble in 1 Of My GW'S !

I have Charles N Zogbia I can give for him' date=' Who is the better player to have ?

I am wondering if any, How much cash Shall I put with Zogbia to get Martin ?

They both same rating (89).

Cheers.[/quote']

Get Martin....

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

How much Cash shall I put with Zogbia to get Martin ?

I havn't liked the look of N'zogbia this season, Villa are playing really boring football and are only in their league position due to Gabby and Bent's quality. From the look of him N'zogbia needs to be the main man and because of those 2 he's not, at least untill gabby goes off the boil.

Martin is playing well so i'd put a few mill in there to get him start with 4 then 6 or something. i don't know it depends what kind of GW.

Need thoughts on this' date=' Luc CASNOS + Fernando AMOREBIETA for MY Ganso??[/quote']

If Amorebieta will help you a lot at the back then Do it, A risky deal tho because it depends on if Ganso moves to a Top team so he can get his rating up into the 90's, I would say this is a good deal for you atm !

Amorebieta has started most games for Ath Club this season, Casnos has started a few for Inter, Hard one to call, I would say good deal for you as Long as you have Cover in Ganso's position, But letting go of the Brazilian is very, very risky !

If Amorebieta will help you a lot at the back then Do it' date=' A risky deal tho because it depends on if Ganso moves to a Top team so he can get his rating up into the 90's, I would say this is a good deal for you atm !

[/quote']

The only issue with Ganso is that his termination fee is 50 million pounds and hes contracted until 2015.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should I accept Jerome Boateng & Daniel Sturridge plus 5 million for my Fabio Coentrao? I don't have a recognised LB as cover' date=' but do have Chiellini, Luis Gustavo and Arturo Vidal.[/quote']

A lot of forumers will disagree, but I'd accept: I don't really like Coentrao, I support Real Madrid so I had a lot of expectations on him, but he really disappointed me. He still hasn't completely settled IMO, and of course it's also because of Marcelo outstanding start.. I think that it will be interesting to see how Mou will use him now, as Sergio Ramos is playing very well as a CB.. Maybe Mou might use Coentrao at a RB and he might gain more minutes, but it's quite hard to say :rolleyes: On the other hand, Boa is almost surely going to rise to 90 and is part of a great NT, and Sturridge is one of the greatest talents of the PL (he has been able to put Lukaku on the bench!!!), so I'd accept :) Of course, it would be better if gained more money, but it's ok IMO :D

Which out of the following are best to buy:

Eran Zahavi

Tal Ben Haim (the one at Maccabi Petah Pikva)

Idan Vered

Hi mate :) I'm italian, so I've seen Zahavi play a lot of times.. Of course he still has to improve and has had difficulties to settle as he came from a completely different championship, but IMO he has a good potential.. He still isn't a regular starter, but Palermo's manager Mangia trusts him.. Zahavi has already scored two wonderful goals and is going to play more and more.. I'd bet on him even because he's part of the best team out of the three mentioned.. Palermo can end 7th or 8th placed IMO :) As for Zahavi's cap, it's always hard to predict what's going to happen, but I see him reaching higher ratings in not a long time.. I guess that at the end of 2011/2012 season he might reach an 87 rating.. But these are predictions of course :)

Idan Vered is good, but is not a starter and plays in a non-competitive league, and you surely know better than me that SM wise this kind of players is always penalized, so it's usually better betting on a Serie A player :) As for Ben Haim, he's better than Vered, untouchable starter, but Maccabi Petah is 12th place in Israel, so his cap is extremely low mate.. I would never buy him :)

Hope it helps ;)

another manager made me an offer of 15.5 mil for Khedira. while i think this is a pretty small amount' date=' im tempted to ask for more and still sell him.

should i ? and if so, how much is he really worth (how much could i ask)[/quote']

Sell him yes, should be trying to get at least another 10m IMO

Should I accept Jerome Boateng & Daniel Sturridge plus 5 million for my Fabio Coentrao? I don't have a recognised LB as cover' date=' but do have Chiellini, Luis Gustavo and Arturo Vidal.[/quote']

As Village said There will be Forumers who may not agree, But personally, I would sell Coentrao for that !, You say you have got Chiellini and Vidal who can play there along with Gustavo, Boateng is a DEF (Can play anywhere at the back) and your also Getting Sturridge who has been starting this season for Chelsea, I see this as a good deal for you, Plus with that £5m you could buy about 15 Hot prospects rating around 75, Good deal :)

another manager made me an offer of 15.5 mil for Khedira. while i think this is a pretty small amount' date=' im tempted to ask for more and still sell him.

should i ? and if so, how much is he really worth (how much could i ask)[/quote']

In a Game World, I BROUGHT Khedira for £20Million a few weeks ago, But I dont think hes going get up to Alonso's level, Hes started 7 out Madrids 11 Games this season, So Im sure he WONT Rise in the next Changes, I think it depends who competitive the GW Is, How hard it is to find a good replacement, I would probably look for Something around £20M For him, That cash should be enough to buy a replacement around the same rating, But like I say, Depends How competitive your League is :)

Uchida (Schalke) = Gueye (Lille) + Yanbaev (Lokomotiv Moscow)

Which side is better? Must admit my knowledge of russian + french football is dreadful. But I know Uchida isn't playing hardly so is certainly not going to rise in the next change.

Uchida (88) Played 3 Out of 13 for Schalke this season.

Gueye (83) 9 Out of 14 for Lille.

Yanbaev (88) 28 Out of 31 for Lokomotiv.

I dont no much about them myself but I have just done some research on them :).

Definately - Gueye and Yanbaev ! Without a doubt.

This one depends on who else you have at CB cos to me its completely even either side. What is youre defence and attack like?

I have Lucio, Nesta + Cole as my starting 3 defenders, but I want to get younger replacements.

Up front I have Robben + Pato and some 88 rated guys, but my squad is small so I've accepted anyway on the basis that Adebayor directly replaces Pato and Badstuber would be the one to youthen my defence, I can then use Lucio/Nesta to pick up alternative strikers

Had an offer for my Sneijder of £40m and Robiniho. Money is of little value although I am £3m in debt, but Ganso and Pastore are at an unmanaged club.

I need a Defender more than anything and thinking of countering: Ramos & Wilshere.

If it helps this is my starting XI:

Buffon

Mexes, R Ferdinand, Mertesaker

Y Toure

D Silva, Kaka, Sneijder, Marcelo

Torres, V Persie

My current replacements for Sneijder:

Sahin, Gotze, Khedira, M'vila

So in short:

1. Accept deal offered

2. Counter Ramos & Wilshere

3. Keep Sneijder

Thank you in advance to all:)

Had an offer for my Sneijder of £40m and Robiniho. Money is of little value although I am £3m in debt' date=' but Ganso and Pastore are at an unmanaged club.

I need a Defender more than anything and thinking of countering: Ramos & Wilshere.

Buffon

Y Toure

Torres, V Persie

So in short:

1. Accept deal offered

3. Keep Sneijder

Thank you in advance to all:)[/quote']

If you can get Wilshere and Ramos for Sneijder then you sir, will be having a 'sexy time';)

I have Lucio' date=' Nesta + Cole as my starting 3 defenders, but I want to get younger replacements.

Up front I have Robben + Pato and some 88 rated guys, but my squad is small so I've accepted anyway on the basis that Adebayor directly replaces Pato and Badstuber would be the one to youthen my defence, I can then use Lucio/Nesta to pick up alternative strikers[/quote']

Seems a good enough deal for you then id accept too Pato has lost a lot of Value in gameworlds I've found due to his injuries but you've got a decent striker in Ade and a good Cb in Badstuber

Had an offer for my Sneijder of £40m and Robiniho. Money is of little value although I am £3m in debt' date=' but Ganso and Pastore are at an unmanaged club.

Buffon

Y Toure

Torres, V Persie

So in short:

1. Accept deal offered

3. Keep Sneijder

Thank you in advance to all:)[/quote']

Id try Ramos and Wilshere see how that goes

What an awful counter the guy would have to be daft to accept that.

You would have to be daft to pay £35m for Andy Carroll.

You would have to be daft to spend £7m on an unknown portuguese player in Bebe.

Daft happens and if a manager is dim and accepts an offer that is deemed 'poor' by many, then it is their problem. Id say fair play if a manager pulled off a good deal like that.

Brand new Man City in a World Championship ... just been offered 17m for Gareth Barry ... should I accept it?

Also was wondering whether I should sell Nedum Onuoha and Owen Hargreaves (havn't the faintest idea how they're doing apart from Hargreaves brilliant debut)

So far I've placed Stuart Taylor, Kolo Toure, Guunar Nielsen and Wayne Bridge on the transfer list. Does anyone know how the Man City 'youth' are ? (Razak, Suarez etc.)

Just accepted a bid for Tevez of 32m + Casnos but I don't think it'll go through due to the Inter manager 'accepting' a cash deal for Andre Santos (not enough cash) Should it not occur, should I hold on to Tevez or try to exchange him for Pato or someone ?

Thanks for any help guys.

Regards

Indgy