Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Brand new Man City in a World Championship ... just been offered 17m for Gareth Barry ... should I accept it?

Also was wondering whether I should sell Nedum Onuoha and Owen Hargreaves (havn't the faintest idea how they're doing apart from Hargreaves brilliant debut)

So far I've placed Stuart Taylor' date=' Kolo Toure, Guunar Nielsen and Wayne Bridge on the transfer list. Does anyone know how the Man City 'youth' are ? (Razak, Suarez etc.)

Just accepted a bid for Tevez of 32m + Casnos but I don't think it'll go through due to the Inter manager 'accepting' a cash deal for Andre Santos (not enough cash) Should it not occur, should I hold on to Tevez or try to exchange him for Pato or someone ?

Thanks for any help guys.

Regards

Indgy[/quote']

Yes sell Barry and then buy M'vila mate he is external :)

and yes swap tevez for Pato, Pato is younger and Good :) while tevez will drop soon to not playing loads and his attitude so he deserves a drop and will drop more over time

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Brand new Man City in a World Championship ... just been offered 17m for Gareth Barry ... should I accept it?

Also was wondering whether I should sell Nedum Onuoha and Owen Hargreaves (havn't the faintest idea how they're doing apart from Hargreaves brilliant debut)

So far I've placed Stuart Taylor' date=' Kolo Toure, Guunar Nielsen and Wayne Bridge on the transfer list. Does anyone know how the Man City 'youth' are ? (Razak, Suarez etc.)

Just accepted a bid for Tevez of 32m + Casnos but I don't think it'll go through due to the Inter manager 'accepting' a cash deal for Andre Santos (not enough cash) Should it not occur, should I hold on to Tevez or try to exchange him for Pato or someone ?

Regards

Indgy[/quote']

Yeah mate, Sell Barry for £18M and get a better replacement, Also SELL Onouha and Hargreaves ! - Onouha cant get into the team and Hargreaves isnt really playing with the Likes of Nigel, Yaya, Milner, And the rest (Nasri, Silva - etc all ahead of him, Plus Owen (Hargreaves) Is in his 30's now anyway, So U might aswell get rid and buy a younger prospect !

Yh, Selling Tev for £32m Plus Casnos is a good deal mate, But if its not Forum Filled you may beable get more for him, It may be worth making the odd offer to big clubs and offer Tevez, For example, Offer him to Barca for Fabregas or David Villa, Or to Real Madrid for Benzema maybe, And/Or Man United for Rooney + Cash perhaps, Ya get the idea :D

EDIT: Also, I would keep most the youths, Denis Suarez is a massive talent and I think the rest are Ok, Maybe sell Cunningham and Chantler.

Regards

Indgy[/quote']

Yeah, do what Riece said.. But I'd advise you to keep Suarez - looks to be a great talent, and defo worth keeping in your squad.

What an awful counter the guy would have to be daft to accept that.

Ok call it daft but Ramos and Wilshere is more the sort of offer the guy will want then what hes been offered. You do get 'daft' managers so it is always worth trying the bid. What is the worst that can happen? It will get rejected? At least he will be trying to get a good deal. If you dont have anything helpful to say dont say anything afterall this is the HELP with deals thread people come here for help. So everyone here tries to do just that. The statement you just made isnt helpful in anyway to anyone. Instead of criticising why not offer your opinion in a more constructive way for example telling him what sort of offer to expect for Sneijder or what sort of offer you reckon he could get?

Yes sell Barry and then buy M'vila mate he is external :)

and yes swap tevez for Pato' date=' Pato is younger and Good :) while tevez will drop soon to not playing loads and his attitude so he deserves a drop and will drop more over time[/quote']

Yeah mate' date=' Sell Barry for £18M and get a better replacement, Also SELL Onouha and Hargreaves ! - Onouha cant get into the team and Hargreaves isnt really playing with the Likes of Nigel, Yaya, Milner, And the rest (Nasri, Silva - etc all ahead of him, Plus Owen (Hargreaves) Is in his 30's now anyway, So U might aswell get rid and buy a younger prospect !

Yh, Selling Tev for £32m Plus Casnos is a good deal mate, But if its not Forum Filled you may beable get more for him, It may be worth making the odd offer to big clubs and offer Tevez, For example, Offer him to Barca for Fabregas or David Villa, Or to Real Madrid for Benzema maybe, And/Or Man United for Rooney + Cash perhaps, Ya get the idea :D

EDIT: Also, I would keep most the youths, Denis Suarez is a massive talent and I think the rest are Ok, Maybe sell Cunningham and Chantler.[/quote']

Yeah' date=' do what Riece said.. But I'd advise you to keep Suarez - looks to be a great talent, and defo worth keeping in your squad.[/quote']

Thanks for all your help guys ;)

Repped :D :D :D

Ok call it daft but Ramos and Wilshere is more the sort of offer the guy will want then what hes been offered. You do get 'daft' managers so it is always worth trying the bid. What is the worst that can happen? It will get rejected? At least he will be trying to get a good deal. If you dont have anything helpful to say dont say anything afterall this is the HELP with deals thread people come here for help. So everyone here tries to do just that. The statement you just made isnt helpful in anyway to anyone. Instead of criticising why not offer your opinion in a more constructive way for example telling him what sort of offer to expect for Sneijder or what sort of offer you reckon he could get?

Yeah good shout! Some People eh?!

It was also an awful offer from the guy in the first place for Sneijder. He can get an idea from the counter of what is wanted.
What an awful counter the guy would have to be daft to accept that.

Always woth a try

Id try Ramos and Wilshere see how that goes

Yeah' date=' put bid in. Thanks

If you can get Wilshere and Ramos for Sneijder then you sir, will be having a 'sexy time';)

:D

Berbatov + Owen + 9M for Robben

I right now play Berbatov up top as I sold off Rooney for a AM' date=' I will be moving Ronaldo up top for Robben to play on the wing. Have Hernandez as my back up striker with Welbeck out on loan.

What do you guys think.[/quote']

Do it. Berbatov wont keep 93 for long since he will go to Anzhi or some other club and Owen will never rise now. He is always getting injured and is well below other players in the pecking order, some of which you have (Hernandez and Welbeck). Robben is injury prone but he is class when he is on form and has no plans to move. He will play for Munich when he is fit.

Berbatov + Owen + 9M for Robben

I right now play Berbatov up top as I sold off Rooney for a AM' date=' I will be moving Ronaldo up top for Robben to play on the wing. Have Hernandez as my back up striker with Welbeck out on loan.

What do you guys think.[/quote']

Fantastic for you feel sorry for the guy selling you Robben though :P

Robben is solid at 94 Berba will drop and Owen *despite being one of the best finishers I have ever seen* will never rise.

I currently have just short of 20m and ive been offered 18m for my Andre Santos which id happily accept anyday of the week. Only issue is I can't find anyone to take my money for a left back. I have Abidal however who I usually play CB so I can easily put him there. What CB's can I buy? Right now I play Abidal and Benatia or Lovren. So I guess I would be looking for a 89/90/91 who I would probably be able to get for 25m.

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

I currently have just short of 20m and ive been offered 18m for my Andre Santos which id happily accept anyday of the week. Only issue is I can't find anyone to take my money for a left back. I have Abidal however who I usually play CB so I can easily put him there. What CB's can I buy? Right now I play Abidal and Benatia or Lovren. So I guess I would be looking for a 89/90/91 who I would probably be able to get for 25m.

firstly what kind of CBs are available?

Guest <klhepworth.

Buy parker for sure mate :) the rest are good players

I'm not sure I really need him though' date=' do you think he'll rise?

I would go for: Honda,Musacchio,Alderweireld,Osvaldo,Holtby,Gonalons,Kagawa,Lovren,Krasic,Marchsio,Douglas,Howedes,Grosskeutz,Abate,Augusto,Sam,herrera,parker,Baines,Enrique,Cabaye.I know is a long list but are many good players in that list.

Cheers mate, in that order?

Sell N'Zogbia' date=' been poor for Villa and will probably drop to 88

My personal fav on that last to pick up would be Howedes too, should feature for German NT pretty soon, he's a solid defender IMO.[/quote']

Ok, I've got an external bid for N'Zogbia today of £8.8M but he's worth a lot more in P/E to externals, but there's no one worth that much at an external, so should I accept it?:)

I think I'll go for Howedes too, I need a few good defenders.

I've also got a bid for Gallas at CV, he's my highest rated defender but he's gonna drop isn't he? Also, Alex is a 91 at an external, I think he'll drop, but I'm not sure...

Sorry for all the questions but with the ratings changes around the corner I need to get this right. Kagawa and Grosskreutz are also externals, should I get them?:)

Aaaaaand, finally, Balotelli = Carroll +£6M, who gets the better deal?:)

Kolarov or Jordi Alba for back-up LB ?

Should I get rid of Clichy? (will he drop?)

Thanks

Indgy

Clichy has played 7 and Kolarov has played 5 of Manchester Citys Prem Games this season !

Clichy will keep his rating ! (I would keep him unless you do get a better replacement)

I would get Jordi Alba as back up LB' date=' Hes a regular for Valencia and played for Spain in the week, So hes the one to get ! :)

[/b']

I've been offered Edin Dzeko for my Ricardo KAka ? Should I go ahead with this deal?

Yeah, I would, But have you got a Good AM To replace Kaka ?

Guest <klhepworth.

I've been offered Edin Dzeko for my Ricardo KAka ? Should I go ahead with this deal?

Try get a bit extra, at the end of the day, it's a solid 92 for a 94/maybe 93 after rating review:)

Renia 93 + Pato 92 = Hart 91 + Dzeko 92 who is getting the better deal a real hard one here.

Pato and Dzeko are both solid 92's Dzeko is closer to a 93 then Pato atm but I dont think either will hit 93 this year Pato has a chance in the future if he can stay fit long enough. So this part of the deal is even.

Reina or Hart is where its down to personal preferance.

Any goalkeeper 90+ performs pretty much the same as the next one in game. I have had Iker Casillas for example at my old Valencia team I then sold him for Neur who was 92 and I havent seen any difference in goals conceded.

Basically Hart has a more promising future then Reina so Pick the Hart and Dzeko side. Cos IMO Dzeko and Pato are equal in SM terms and Hart will be better then Reina in not too distant future.

Guest <klhepworth.

Reina 93 + Pato 92 = Hart 91 + Dzeko 92 who is getting the better deal a real hard one here.

Bold is better, a 93+92=91+92.

In a years time, it could be this: 93+93=92/3+92.

I'd take Pato and Reina:)

Renia 93 + Pato 92 = Hart 91 + Dzeko 92 who is getting the better deal a real hard one here.

In an ideal world, you'd want Reina and Dzeko, as Dzeko is looking more likely to reach 93 than Pato (Even though I rate Pato higher) and Reina is completely safe at 93, while Hart isn't guaranteed a 92 yet.

So overall I'd take Reina and Pato, as they're both safe, and Pato has a slim chance of rising (Not soon, as he's injured (I think)) :)

Should I trade my Axel Witsel(89) for Ander Herrera(88)?

Thanks in advance.

Nope.

Witsel is at a better club that challenge for more titles and European spots, and considering he's played in almost every game, and is rated higher.

Herrera had played 7/11 games for Atheltic Club (AFAIK) and is rated lower anyway, so even if he did start to play more regularly and performed well enough for an 89, it would still be better to have Witsel :)