Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Theres not much in it for either manager here.

Hart vs Reina is simple. Hart will get 92 soon, maybe in the next review and is England no.1 keeper. He is playing with a really good team who are on the way to the winning the EPL so far. Reina doesnt start for spain in the major competitions but has been quite consistent in the EPL to keep 93. Hart can reach that too. Also in SM as long as you have a keeper in the 91+ category you should be fine. Hart is in a better position but Reina is higher rated. So theres positives for both managers. I would personally pick Hart here though.

Now I will talk about Pato and Dzeko. There's not much difference in the age between these two. Pato is a good player and I hear good things about him on here but he frequently gets injured and hasnt even scored a goal so far in Serie a due to this, so his chances of rising so far are slim. I dont know when he will get 93 but he definitely wont if he keeps getting injured. Dzeko is playing frequently and is playing excellent. Plays in the best league. 93 isnt out of the question for him at all. He has scored 10 in 9 games. Call me mad but I would pick Dzeko out of these two because if he carries on doing what he is doing, he'll have to be considered for a rise.

So my decision is that whoever is getting Hart and Dzeko is getting the better deal.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

is it worth hanging on to badstuber ' date=' kjaer , lucas, negredo,pazzini and moutinho???[/quote']

I would hold onto them in this order in terms of ability to rise.

Badstuber

Lucas

Moutinho

Pazzini

Negredo

Kjaer

Badstuber and Lucas havent reached their peak imo. Out of the other four, Moutinho and Pazzini are a long long way off 92. Pazzini because Inter are doing awful and also Moutinho hasnt been super in terms of his assists so far this season. Kjaer and Negredo have peaked. If you need some quick cash then definitely sell Kjaer and Negredo off.

I would hold onto them in this order in terms of ability to rise.

Badstuber

Lucas

Moutinho

Pazzini

Negredo

Kjaer

Badstuber and Lucas havent reached their peak imo. Out of the other four' date=' Moutinho and Pazzini are a long long way off 92. Pazzini because Inter are doing awful and also Moutinho hasnt been super in terms of his assists so far this season. Kjaer and Negredo have peaked. If you need some quick cash then definitely sell Kjaer and Negredo off.[/quote']

do you think moutinho or pazzini will drop??

Should I trade my Axel Witsel(89) for Ander Herrera(88)?

Thanks in advance.

SORRY IN ADVANCE TO TOMBSTONE but that was dreadful advice from him!!! *sorry*

Ander Herrera is a real talent and much better player then Witsel. He was outstanding in the euro u21's for spain and is a fantastic creative player. He is also due a rise to 89 (+1) these changes so well worth it!!!!! He has a bright future with Spain and is very talented do the deal!!!

SORRY IN ADVANCE TO TOMBSTONE but that was dreadful advice from him!!! *sorry*

Ander Herrera is a real talent and much better player then Witsel. He was outstanding in the euro u21's for spain and is a fantastic creative player. He is also due a rise to 89 (+1) these changes so well worth it!!!!! He has a bright future with Spain and is very talented do the deal!!!

i do believe Herrera had been injured for most of the season so far, so whether a rise now is on the cards, definitely by the end of the season but maybe not now, id still pick Herrera though :P as cool as the Belgians are

i do believe Herrera had been injured for most of the season so far' date=' so whether a rise now is on the cards, definitely by the end of the season but maybe not now, id still pick Herrera though :P as cool as the Belgians are[/quote']

He started the first part so far then picked up a knock on his knee but he is a quality player and his games before his injury should give him a +1. He is well worth getting instead of Witsel

luis suarez for my hernandez (90 from united) ??

No, I would stay with Javier Hernandez ! - Chicharito is a starter for one of the best sides in the World, Atm Liverpool arnt eithen in the Europa league, Hernandez is just quality and will get higher in terms of ratings at United ! (Better future than Suarez on the game in my opinion ;)

luis suarez for my hernandez (90 from united) ??

Suarez could rise to 92 but he's at a worse club and Hernandez should rise to 91 these changes.

Tbh it depends which player you prefer I personally prefer having CF players then Fwd's I find CF's tend to score more in SoccerManager and I much prefer Chicarito to Suarez IRL. But It is a completely fair deal its just up to you who you prefer or whether or not you want the bit of flexibility Suarez's posistion in SM offers.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

£13' date='000,000 plus Femenía KIKO for Florent MALOUDA?? :confused:[/quote']

Kiko might not be the best Barcelona B player, as he's not a starter, but is a good prospect :) Nevertheless, I don't see him rising before an year or so, so selling him might not be a bad idea, if the player you're buying is worth it ;) The problem is that Malouda is not a good player to buy ATM: 31 years old player who's not a starter in his club and in his NT, it's easy to understand that the future is not bright for him, who will probably drop like a stone in the next year.. To sum up, unless you desperately need a wing or your team is not in a first division, so that you need high rated players, I would never buy Malouda.. I mean, he'll probably drop in the next reviews and will be a 91 rated wing for other 6 months, but do you really want a player who might drop continuously? I wouldn't ;)

Sagna or Ivanovic??
Sagna for me. When he is fit' date=' he starts every game and plays well.

is Macherano worth getting or is he just going to drop from now on ?[/quote']

I agree, Sagna is a great player when he's fit.. Now he's injured, but when he'll be back he'll probably play the EC, so his rating will be quite safe ;)

As for masch, some forumers even sustain that he's going to rise to 94 mate :D Personally, I disagree with them, but dropping is really too much.. His rating is safe, as he has been and will be able to play because of Puyol injuries, as he's not bad as a CB; moreover, Barcelona will probably have to play a huge amount of matches as usual if they'll do well in all competitions and Guardiola likes turn-over, so he's probably going to play even as a DM.. Finally, the simple fact that he plays for Barcelona will keep his rating always quite high and will avoid him dropping suddenly :)

Got Manchester United this morning in a brand new EC ! :)

Im going make improvements to the squad, but first of all, The defence ...

I'm thinking of buying Ramos, Thiago Silva, Pique and Lahm ?

For Pique I can do a straight swap for Vidic but I will probably give Ferdinand and Fletcher with a few Mill then use Vidic for a high rated Mid/Forward ...

Also for Lahm I can get him if I give £5M Plus Evra ? Should I do this ? :)

Im going make improvements to the squad' date=' but first of all, The defence ...

For Pique I can do a straight swap for Vidic but I will probably give Ferdinand and Fletcher with a few Mill then use Vidic for a high rated Mid/Forward ...

Also for Lahm I can get him if I give £5M Plus Evra ? Should I do this ? :)[/quote']

Great choices mate :D Another good option you didn't consider might be Kompany, who's going to rise a lot ;) As for Lahm, 5+Evra would be a great deal for you, Lahm is tactically very useful as he can cover different positions, is younger and his rating is safer than Evra ;) As far as Pique is concerned, I agree with you again: I'd take him using ferdinand and Fletcher and use Vidic to take a high rated Mid/Fwd, like Schweini or Fabregas.. Personally, I'd give preference to a Mid, as UTD is quite well covered with Fwds :)

hm' date=' if that is the case with Mascherano. do you think Khedira + G.Cahill will get him for me ? or should i add some cash ? or maybe just Khedira + cash[/quote']

The crucial factor is the other manager mate ;) I mean, Khedira is nothing special, but is safe, whereas G.Cahill is definetly in for a rise, I really like him.. The other manager might even accept Khedira + (a lot of) cash, just try.. IMO keeping a riser like Cahill is always better than having more money, so if Khedira+money are enough for him, better for you, if he wants Cahill and you can replace him properly and you need Masch, it might be a good solution too ;)

Im going make improvements to the squad' date=' but first of all, The defence ...

[b']Also for Lahm I can get him if I give £5M Plus Evra[/b] ? Should I do this ? :)

I would do it,

Pique for Vidic straight swap is good, I did the exact same deal in a EC.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Great choices mate :D Another good option you didn't consider might be Kompany' date=' who's going to rise a lot ;) As for Lahm, 5+Evra would be a great deal for you, Lahm is tactically very useful as he can cover different positions, is younger and his rating is safer than Evra ;) As far as Pique is concerned, I agree with you again: I'd take him using ferdinand and Fletcher and use Vidic to take a high rated Mid/Fwd, like Schweini or Fabregas.. Personally, I'd give preference to a Mid, as UTD is quite well covered with Fwds :)[/quote']

Yh mate, Ive bidded Ferdinand and Fletcher for Pique, Ive took a look at Barca, theres bids on Villa, Sanchez and Messi, I might just go ahead with the Pique deal then I can swap Vidic for Iniesta, Also, Man City have bidded for Thiago Silva so gonna have competition, Also I didnt consider Kompany because hes at a managed club B)

Also, Nobodys bidded for Neymar, So Im gonna try come up with a deal for him.

Yh mate' date=' Ive bidded Ferdinand and Fletcher for Pique, Ive took a look at Barca, theres bids on Villa, Sanchez and Messi, I might just go ahead with the Pique deal then I can swap Vidic for Iniesta, Also, Man City have bidded for Thiago Silva so gonna have competition, Also I didnt consider Kompany because hes at a managed club B)

Also, Nobodys bidded for Neymar, So Im gonna try come up with a deal for him.[/quote']

Go for Gotze over Neymar Man Utd have good forwards in game but not midfielders!

Yh mate' date=' Ive bidded Ferdinand and Fletcher for Pique, Ive took a look at Barca, theres bids on Villa, Sanchez and Messi, I might just go ahead with the Pique deal then I can swap Vidic for Iniesta, Also, Man City have bidded for Thiago Silva so gonna have competition, Also I didnt consider Kompany because hes at a managed club B)

[b']Also, Nobodys bidded for Neymar, So Im gonna try come up with a deal for him.[/b]

#1 priority should really be Gotze, even if 115 other clubs have bidded on him :P

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Also, Nobodys bidded for Neymar, So Im gonna try come up with a deal for him.[/quote']

What about Cristiano Ronaldo and Marcelo?

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

What about Cristiano Ronaldo and Marcelo?

He doesnt need Marcelo as he;s getting in Lahm who is currently better. And hes already got good forwards and wingers in rooney hernandez nani and young. He's bringing in Iniesta too so he doesnt really need Ronaldo.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

He doesnt need Marcelo as he;s getting in Lahm who is currently better. And hes already got good forwards and wingers in rooney hernandez nani and young. He's bringing in Iniesta too so he doesnt really need Ronaldo.

Of course I was suggesting to buy Ronaldo instead of Iniesta.. He mentioned offers on Messi and Villa, but not on Ronaldo.. o if he can buy a 98 player without competition, I don't see why he shouldn't.. Ronaldo can be tactically very useful ;)

As for Marcelo, first of all you need subs if you want to do well in all competitions, and it's not sure that other managers won't do anything while he makes bids for Ramos and Lahm, so he might find useful to buy Lahm and Marcelo without competitions, or Lahm, Marcelo AND Ramos, using the last one as a CB :)