lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

#1 priority should really be Gotze' date=' even if 115 other clubs have bidded on him :P[/quote']

Lol, Im gonna bid for Gotze :)

What about Cristiano Ronaldo and Marcelo?

As already been pointed out Im getting Lahm' date=' And I will try get Sergio Ramos for my right back spot.

EDIT: Chelsea are the team who have bidded for Messi, AND Ronaldo. :/

He doesnt need Marcelo as he;s getting in Lahm who is currently better. And hes already got good forwards and wingers in rooney hernandez nani and young. He's bringing in Iniesta too so he doesnt really need Ronaldo.

People on here are saying I have good Forwards, Slightly dont agree, I want All starters to be Rated at Least at 92, But Yh, I have some good risers for future like Hernandez and Welbeck.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Of course I was suggesting to buy Ronaldo instead of Iniesta.. He mentioned offers on Messi and Villa' date=' but not on Ronaldo.. o if he can buy a 98 player without competition, I don't see why he shouldn't.. Ronaldo can be tactically very useful ;)

As for Marcelo, first of all you need subs if you want to do well in all competitions, and it's not sure that other managers won't do anything while he makes bids for Ramos and Lahm, so he might find useful to buy Lahm and Marcelo without competitions, or Lahm, Marcelo AND Ramos, using the last one as a CB :)[/quote']

Im almost 100% sure someone will be bidding on Ronaldo. But yeah obviously if you can get a 98 rated player with no competition go for it.

He needs subs but if you look a normal Utd side has Rafael Fabio etc as lb/rb so doesnt really need Marcelo as much as he needs a quality midfielder. The one thing lacking in a standard United team is a quality midfielder like Fabregas etc. So obviously Marcelo is a great player I recently swapped my Evra for him but he should concentrate on getting a solid first 11 then he should look at subs etc.

Lol' date=' Im gonna bid for Gotze :)

As already been pointed out Im getting Lahm, And I will try get Sergio Ramos for my right back spot.

EDIT: Chelsea are the team who have bidded for Messi, AND Ronaldo. :/

People on here are saying I have good Forwards, Slightly dont agree, I want All starters to be Rated at Least at 92, But Yh, I have some good risers for future like Hernandez and Welbeck.[/quote']

Well then if you want my advice GET MARIO GOMEZ!!!!

He's not the most popular player in game and may not have any bids on him. He's 93 atm but will rise to 94 as he is currently in fantastic run of form scoring goals for fun with Bayern. So if you do feel the need to get another forward in Gomez is your man! He's also a CF and I find CF's tend to score me more goals in a season then FWD's.

Well then if you want my advice GET MARIO GOMEZ!!!!

He's not the most popular player in game and may not have any bids on him. He's 93 atm but will rise to 94 as he is currently in fantastic run of form scoring goals for fun with Bayern. So if you do feel the need to get another forward in Gomez is your man! He's also a CF and I find CF's tend to score me more goals in a season then FWD's.

Yh, Ive thought of Mario Gomez, But gonna bid when Lahm deal is done and dusted tomorrow evening. :)

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s)

Im almost 100% sure someone will be bidding on Ronaldo. But yeah obviously if you can get a 98 rated player with no competition go for it.

He needs subs but if you look a normal Utd side has Rafael Fabio etc as lb/rb so doesnt really need Marcelo as much as he needs a quality midfielder. The one thing lacking in a standard United team is a quality midfielder like Fabregas etc. So obviously Marcelo is a great player I recently swapped my Evra for him but he should concentrate on getting a solid first 11 then he should look at subs etc.

Completely agree on this ;) BTW, he's also a LM if you need to sub someone :D

I have a question for you guys: italian championship, I manage Juventus.. I bought Lukaku, but I'd like buying an 89+ rated Fwd.. Gameiro, Remy and Andrè Ayew are easily available, as they are all at external clubs.. I really like Gameiro, so I was thinking to a straight swap with Lukaku.. What do you think? :) Thx in advance ;)

Yh' date=' Ive thought of Mario Gomez, But gonna bid when Lahm deal is done and dusted tomorrow evening. :)[/quote']

He's definitely the best player to get atm in an EC if you cant get Messi etc.

Don't go for Pato or players like that atm thats what I did at the start of the season I got Pato he scored a few but as soon as his transfer ban was lifted I traded him for Gomez who amazingly was still available.

Also a good cheap but solid 94 CM player is Xabi Alonso *I sold him on for profit and Intend to get him back asap I needed the money to buy players cos of injuries* I took over a EC Man Utd and if you want I can link you to what the squad currently looks like for some ideas on who to bring in?

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Depends on your team ;) Which keeper would sub Hart? Do you need a CM?

Iv just taken over a div 4 side in a very competative forum filled game world so i need pretty much all positions. Got Hart, Kompany, Bonucci and Quagliarella and thats pretty much it. Look to p/e them to give me a better squad

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Dea

Completely agree on this ;) BTW' date=' he's also a LM if you need to sub someone :D

I have a question for you guys: italian championship, I manage Juventus.. I bought Lukaku, but I'd like buying an 89+ rated Fwd.. Gameiro, Remy and Andrè Ayew are easily available, as they are all at external clubs.. I really like Gameiro, so I was thinking to a straight swap with Lukaku.. What do you think? :) Thx in advance ;)[/quote']

Gemeiro is playing the best atm out of the 3 id probably rate them (including Lukaku) like this

1 Gameiro

2 Ayew

3 Lukaku

4 Remy but thats not to say Remy isnt a great player!!!

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Dea

Gemeiro is playing the best atm out of the 3 id probably rate them (including Lukaku) like this

1 Gameiro

2 Ayew

3 Lukaku

1 momento...Lukaku on 3rd for what?He isn't playing for Chelsea.Ayew is like a wing and Remy is one of the best strikers from Ligue 1.

1.Gameiro

2.Remy

3.Ayew

4.Lukaku,

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re:

Iv just taken over a div 4 side in a very competative forum filled game world so i need pretty much all positions. Got Hart' date=' Kompany, Bonucci and Quagliarella and thats pretty much it. Look to p/e them to give me a better squad[/quote']

Ok, I'd not accept the deal ;) In competitive setups young keepers are EXTREMELY hard to find, whereas it's full of CM.. Hart is going to rise a lot and I'm sure you might achieve more than Banega for him.. I'd suggest you not to do that ;)

1 Gameiro

2 Ayew

3 Lukaku

Thanks mate :D

1 momento...Lukaku on 3rd for what?He isn't playing for Chelsea.Ayew is like a wing and Remy is one of the best strikers from Ligue 1.

1.Gameiro

2.Remy

3.Ayew

4.Lukaku' date='[/quote']

Im taking into account a mix of current ability and potential. Lukaku and Remy were very close to being joint 3rd IMO.

Lukaku may not be getting games at Chelsea but as soon as Drogba leaves who better to replace him then a player who pretty much a carbon copy of a younger Drogba?

Remy is a brilliant player I think I even said they are all good. But atm Gameiro is probably the best striker in Ligue 1. I personally feel Ayew has more potential then Remy and I also feel Lukaku when given games will shine in the PL it seems the perfect league for him.

I rate Remy highly I just happen to rate the others slightly higher.

I think the one thing that is obvious though is that this guy should buy Gameiro atm :) since we both agree on that :P

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re:

Im taking into account a mix of current ability and potential. Lukaku and Remy were very close to being joint 3rd IMO.

Lukaku may not be getting games at Chelsea but as soon as Drogba leaves who better to replace him then a player who pretty much a carbon copy of a younger Drogba?

Remy is a brilliant player I think I even said they are all good. But atm Gameiro is probably the best striker in Ligue 1. I personally feel Ayew has more potential then Remy and I also feel Lukaku when given games will shine in the PL it seems the perfect league for him.

I think the one thing that is obvious though is that this guy should buy Gameiro atm :) since we both agree on that :P

One of the reasons why I'd like to sell Lukaku is Sturridge: he has really impressed me, and I'm afraid that he might take Lukaku's place when Drogba eaves :rolleyes: BTW, I would have buyed Gameiro and you both agree, so that's enough :D

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento:

One of the reasons why I'd like to sell Lukaku is Sturridge: he has really impressed me' date=' and I'm afraid that he might take Lukaku's place when Drogba eaves :rolleyes: BTW, I would have buyed Gameiro and you both agree, so that's enough :D[/quote']

He wont. He will probably play on the RW now mostly like he has done in all his games and that enables him to cut on his left. Lukaku can replace Drogba and is more similar to Drogba. The only way I can see Sturridge taking Drogbas spot is if Hazard goes to Chelsea on the RW but he is interested in Real.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento:

One of the reasons why I'd like to sell Lukaku is Sturridge: he has really impressed me' date=' and I'm afraid that he might take Lukaku's place when Drogba eaves :rolleyes: BTW, I would have buyed Gameiro and you both agree, so that's enough :D[/quote']

I think Sturridge will fit more into a RW role at chelsea though as thats where hes been played most this season. Lukaku is an out an out striker like Drogba and will be played through the middle Sturridge is more flexible and can play as ST CF LF RF LW RW so he is likely to be pushed to one side ie either wing

1.Gameiro

2.Remy

3.Ayew

4.Lukaku' date='[/quote']

He is 18, give him a chance. Whilst they are all very good, only Gameiro and Luakau can ever hit the really big numbers in my opinion.

haha...don't forgot about Sturridge AND do you really expect from Lukaku to have the same evolution from Jupiler?From what I saw in 10 min he isn't the same player and I'm sure after 3 matches Abramovic will pay 40-50M for a striker.

haha...don't forgot about Sturridge AND do you really expect from Lukaku to have the same evolution from Jupiler?From what I saw in 10 min he isn't the same player and I'm sure after 3 matches Abramovic will pay 40-50M for a striker.

Ive already said about Sturridge hes played RW all season and thats where hell continue to play.

Also you say from what you saw in 10 mins he doesnt look the same player......

Ok well now we know you are an expert on Lukaku after seeing all of 10 mins of him :P

Im not gonna get into a debate about it cos this thread isnt the place for it but Lukaku is only 18 he's already shown hes got talent hence the move to Chelsea and as soon as Drogba is gone *which could be as soon as January* you will see Lukaku get gams and time to prove how good he is.

10 mins is a very very short time in a players career especially one who is 18. You cannot judge a player on just 10 mins of football.

Ive already said about Sturridge hes played RW all season and thats where hell continue to play.

Also you say from what you saw in 10 mins he doesnt look the same player......

Ok well now we know you are an expert on Lukaku after seeing all of 10 mins of him :P

Im not gonna get into a debate about it cos this thread isnt the place for it but Lukaku is only 18 he's already shown hes got talent hence the move to Chelsea and as soon as Drogba is gone *which could be as soon as January* you will see Lukaku get gams and time to prove how good he is.

10 mins is a very very short time in a players career especially one who is 18. You cannot judge a player on just 10 mins of football.

I know I cant judge a player for 10 min but belive me he can't ADAPT for PL football.After he'll see Vidic/Ferdinand/Phil Jones he'll run away to Filipine.